*1111: Imaginationland Episode II*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K

Re: *1111: Imaginationland Episode II*

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:59 am

8.5/10 funny episode, i mean WOW cartman saved kyles life, woodland critter christmas came, manbearpg was true,he was in al gores evl inamgination, so we know al gore had an evil animation, just wow and pop i lol, and luke skywalker and that black dude that was a funny episode, i cant believe manbearpig was true. now there will be a part 3, lol woodland critter chrismtas, aw they are cute, ahh whatb THEY ARE RAPING ME, THEY ARE RAPING OFALL US, AHH IT HURTS AHH. LOL funny as
Last edited by S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K on Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:02 am

I love the "trilogy" aspect of all this.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
ludachris18

Postby ludachris18 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:30 am

This show is seriously getting f*cking HORRIBLE!!!! What the f*ck was that pile of sh*t!!!?? They have completely lost it. They just are getting so preechy that they are forgetting what the hell they are talking about! These f*cking plots make the show f*cking retarded. Little things in the show are funny, like Jason's voice made me laugh but i f*cking hated last season casuse of the 2-parters and now the make a f*cking retarded are trilogy!?!? Trey, Matt stop trying to please people and stop trying to piss people off because you are just sounding like carlos mencia and stop f*cking going into these ridiculous f*cking storylines that just unfold onto themselves and make no sense and just f*cking PISS ME OFF!!! I f*cking HATE 2-PARTERS!!!! and f*ck this triolgy sh*t.... STOP BEING LAME MOTHER f*ckers!!!

I love you, Bitches
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:42 am

ludachris18 wrote:This show is seriously getting f*cking HORRIBLE!!!! What the f*ck was that pile of sh*t!!!?? They have completely lost it. They just are getting so preechy that they are forgetting what the hell they are talking about! These f*cking plots make the show f*cking retarded. Little things in the show are funny, like Jason's voice made me laugh but i f*cking hated last season casuse of the 2-parters and now the make a f*cking retarded are trilogy!?!? Trey, Matt stop trying to please people and stop trying to piss people off because you are just sounding like carlos mencia and stop f*cking going into these ridiculous f*cking storylines that just unfold onto themselves and make no sense and just f*cking PISS ME OFF!!! I f*cking HATE 2-PARTERS!!!! and f*ck this triolgy sh*t.... STOP BEING LAME MOTHER f*ckers!!!

I love you, Bitches

You know, opinions are fine.... But F-U-C-K you!
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Pulptomatoe

Postby Pulptomatoe » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:47 am

Woohoo!! hopefully it will be a trilogy!

8)

Cartman lol

Poor Butters though...
Eric Cartman Rocks!
Woohoo0

Postby Woohoo0 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:10 am

ludachris18 wrote:This show is seriously getting f*cking HORRIBLE!!!! What the f*ck was that pile of sh*t!!!?? They have completely lost it. They just are getting so preechy that they are forgetting what the hell they are talking about! These f*cking plots make the show f*cking retarded. Little things in the show are funny, like Jason's voice made me laugh but i f*cking hated last season casuse of the 2-parters and now the make a f*cking retarded are trilogy!?!? Trey, Matt stop trying to please people and stop trying to piss people off because you are just sounding like carlos mencia and stop f*cking going into these ridiculous f*cking storylines that just unfold onto themselves and make no sense and just f*cking PISS ME OFF!!! I f*cking HATE 2-PARTERS!!!! and f*ck this triolgy sh*t.... STOP BEING LAME MOTHER f*ckers!!!

I love you, Bitches

Overusing the word f*ck makes you look really, really smart, y'know.

Trey, Matt stop trying to please people

Just... listen to yourself, honey. Read what you wrote outloud and tell me you didn't just make a total ass of yourself.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:18 am

SterileEyes wrote:Dear South Park,

PLEASE, for the love of God, stop trying to involve plots in your episodes.

How about just a 3-parter about the ball-sucking issue?

Seriously, luring folks in to Dateline and having mass suicides, Bono "is the record", terrorists taking over America's imagination?

How about just - Cartman has tourettes, Randy Marsh takes a giant crap and Bono gets jealous, and Kyle is contractually obligated to suck Cartman's balls?

There's 3 lean funny episodes. Throw the rest of that plot crap away. You never needed it until "Lice Capades" and its been all downhill since in my opinion.

Thanks.

I love you, Bitches

Thanks for stopping by and letting us know how you feel. Feel free to avoid the show from now on.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Woohoo0

Postby Woohoo0 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:26 am

SterileEyes wrote:Dear South Park,

PLEASE, for the love of God, stop trying to involve plots in your episodes.

How about just a 3-parter about the ball-sucking issue?

Seriously, luring folks in to Dateline and having mass suicides, Bono "is the record", terrorists taking over America's imagination?

How about just - Cartman has tourettes, Randy Marsh takes a giant crap and Bono gets jealous, and Kyle is contractually obligated to suck Cartman's balls?

There's 3 lean funny episodes. Throw the rest of that plot crap away. You never needed it until "Lice Capades" and its been all downhill since in my opinion.

Thanks.

I disagree. I like the plots that they create, especially lately. (except the More Crap episode. That one was just... really weak. ) Without a plot, South Park just... wouldn't be South Park and it wouldn't be worth watching.
patrickov

Postby patrickov » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:54 am

Glad to see the part II is out. The woodland critters really piss those evil people off!

One point:
As the previous episode is the beginning, the plot is generally in development in one main line, but this time the three branches (Stan / Kyle, Kyle/ Cartman, Butters) evolve quite independently, and it's really soon revealed that a 20-minute episode is not long enough to elaborate all of them to full extent. In particular, Butters seems finishing his part a bit too quickly!

Funny that Cartman foiled his own satisfaction with stupidity again. With the most evil creatures associated to him, he might have something to deal with in the conclusion? Oh, and I thought those baddies can scare real-world people to death but they seem pretty lame by now...

I would like to rate an 8. Looking forward to the last part!

P.S.
Now I know why Butters is left behind instead of Kenny. If a hero role is offered, probably Kenny would gladly take up the responsibility :gaykenny: . Butters gives a new interaction here.
A Chinese Butters wearing a Bavarian shirt
KYLEZ#1FAN

Postby KYLEZ#1FAN » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:47 am

Phew!

I finally stopped shaking.
I think that Part 2 shaped up to be better than Part 1. Heh, I love the Woodland Critters' return. Stan's like "GET THEM OUT OF THERE!". I love how he just knows. And they finally revealed what
ManBearPig really looks like. Is it just me, or did it look more like a half man, half bear-pig?
I was truly freaking out when Kyle was lying there... erm.... dead, briefly. Even though I didn't think they would accualy kill him off. That would result in a total breakdown from me, being a hardcore Kyle fangirl.

But overall, the episode was entertaining and exciting. I give it a 8.5/10. I loved it when Kyle and Stan started singing the Imagination Song. Speaking of Stan, I can't wait for next week, he got sucked into the portal, I want to find out what happened. And to Butters.
Known as IHeartKyle5266 on KyleFanClub.com!!

"I don't need you anymore!"
"I know. I need you."
^Kyle and Stan.
S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:59 am

i still cant believe manbearpig is real
jigge

Postby jigge » Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:16 am

were was mechastreisand or cristinaaguilera monster huh? I mean they are the most evilcharacter of all time ^_^
Infusions

Postby Infusions » Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:27 am

You know, Kyle is pretty much obligated to do it now. He signed a contract annd Cartman has saved his life.. What, twice now since Smug Alert?

Either way, I felt this was a great episode. I love it when emotion is put into South Park, it just works so nicely, in my opinion. It's like, you're laughing the entire way, THEN BAAM. It just sucker punches you in the face and you're like "D:???"

Also, when Cartman first said "Kyyyleee? :C", you must admit, how adorable was thaaattt?
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
EddieDean

Postby EddieDean » Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:37 am

After that really "crappy" episode a few weeks ago, I think Southpark is back to good again. I'm loving the use of old characters (Woodland Critter Christmas is perhaps my favorite episode) and I personally enjoy the action/adventure plot episodes they've been doing lately. I about shat myself when they revealed ManBearPig, I was laughing so hard.

There's no way in hell that Kyle is sucking Cartman's balls.

And where is Kenny? I'm not a huge fan, but I actually kind of miss him here.
Woohoo0

Postby Woohoo0 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:54 am

S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K wrote:i still cant believe manbearpig is real

he's not real, he's imaginary, remember ;D ?

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”