*1111: Imaginationland Episode II*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

blues rocker

Re: *1111: Imaginationland Episode II*

Postby blues rocker » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:14 pm

this was a pretty good episode...especially cartman's dream at the beginning...that was hilarious and will go down as a classic south park moment.

"my balls explode into dust"....that was friggin hilarious!

and the fact that they made jesus an imaginary character along with zeus is just perfect...that's the kind of stuff that will make me a south park fan for life...it takes real balls to do something like that.

and bringing back the woodland critters was great too...i always wondered if they would bring them back some day.

i give it an 8.5 out of 10
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:39 pm

Big-Will wrote:As I said, thanks for sharing. :) Did I stop you from making your posts? Did I delete them? No. Nor have I locked this thread to prevent further discussion. Shame on YOU for not thinking about that before accusing me of running this place like a "fan club", a "place of worship", or a "church." But you've gone and ragged on the show you're so much a fan of, gone and suggested stripped-down versions of something they already finished and put out there for us to see. And why shouldn't they put plots into these eps? It's what they're paid to do. A fan you may be, but you're a disgruntled one, which is why I suggested you stop watching the show: you're bound to react the same way to future episodes. I thought I'd spare you the trouble. But keep watching if you want, Mr. Fan. You're entitled to your opinions, we're entitled to our snide responses. Take it or leave it.

Indeed, the more I think about it, the more it seems you're telling them how to do their jobs rather than just giving your opinion.

Will? Can I keep you in my pocket to help me deal with the difficult people in life?
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
stevesut1

Postby stevesut1 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:29 pm

The Stargate references were nice touches.
KillingKenny666

Postby KillingKenny666 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:28 pm

That part where Kyle kind of dies was weird... it seemed like a Last Episode.
AVENGED SEVENFOLD 4 EVER!!!
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:03 pm

BRMBug wrote:Ok, Cartman's "dream sequence" where his dry balls explode into dust ( :lol: ) made me think of The Terminator for some reason.

Because that's the movie they got that scene from. Terminator II: Judgement Day. Sarah Connor is talking about her recurring dream where she witnesses the nuclear destruction of Los Angeles and a bunch of kids on a playground get blasted into dust, much like Fatass' nads.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:41 pm

...oh my. :o
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:49 pm

Just watched it an hour ago, and it was f*cking awesome. I don't know where to start, except that I really loved all the horror references. I thought it was hilarious that Jason Voorhies thought that the woodland critters were completely f*cked up. And, I was really excited to see Pinhead in the back ground, because this year I have really gotten into Hellraiser and alot of Clive Barker's other work.

I will have to disagree with what was said about Cartman not really wanting Kyle to suck his balls and that he was actually trying to get out of it with his questions to Kyle about how much he was going to hate sucking his balls. I don't think him wanting to have his balls sucked by Kyle was really about the sexual part of it, I think it was more about the humilation. And I think Cartman wants to prolong that humilation and suffering as long as possible. For evidence, you only have to look at how f*cked up all the characters he created in imagination land are, and how far they want to go with torturing their victims. Where do you think they got it?
Billistic

Postby Billistic » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:16 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Billistic wrote:After Cartman sets all his stuff up, he sits down and asks Kyle what he'll think about more how right Cartman was about the leprechaun or how rough and salty the balls feel in his mouth.

Why does Cartman care about what Kyle thinks?

Corrected. He's pretty sure Kyle will tell him what he wants to hear either way. If not, he'll (try to) make Kyle suffer that much more. I mean, really, don't you know how low Cartman is willing to go? Have you not seen him feed an older kid his own parents as chili con carne?

I don't know about that man.

I'd say having the photo of Kyle doing it would be far sweeter for Cartman and having the act completed would finally put Cartman at ease.

I mean Cartman did travel by Truck all the way to have it his way and he's been waiting so long, you'd think he'd want the deed done so he could rip on Kyle endlessly.
jjmac12345

Postby jjmac12345 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:40 pm

I liked this one better than the first part of the trilogy. 9/10

Is anybody else hoping for a surprise Halloween episode next week?
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:41 pm

M00ndragon69 wrote:Just watched it an hour ago, and it was f*cking awesome. I don't know where to start, except that I really loved all the horror references. I thought it was hilarious that Jason Voorhies thought that the woodland critters were completely f*cked up. And, I was really excited to see Pinhead in the back ground, because this year I have really gotten into Hellraiser and alot of Clive Barker's other work.

I will have to disagree with what was said about Cartman not really wanting Kyle to suck his balls and that he was actually trying to get out of it with his questions to Kyle about how much he was going to hate sucking his balls. I don't think him wanting to have his balls sucked by Kyle was really about the sexual part of it, I think it was more about the humilation. And I think Cartman wants to prolong that humilation and suffering as long as possible. For evidence, you only have to look at how f*cked up all the characters he created in imagination land are, and how far they want to go with torturing their victims. Where do you think they got it?

I like the parallel you drew with Cartman's torture methods and the critters'. Both of them go to great lengths to prolong their victims' suffering before the final blow is dealt.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"

Postby 203177 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:55 pm

When i was watching that episode on my PC and the part when cartman was telling kyle to suck his balls i was all like "oh god i wanna see this!" but now i realized that matt and trey wouldn't do that i actually thought there were going to do that. At the end of the episode i was all like "Phew!"

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
KillingKenny666

Postby KillingKenny666 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:04 pm

For some reason, there was blood on Kyle's shirt when he died, but when Cartman took it off, there was no wound.
Billistic

Postby Billistic » Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:00 am

How come none of the imaginary in the good side of the imagination tried to fight the terrorists? There's obviously a lot more imaginary characters than there were the terrorists. While the terrorists set up the rocket all the characters sat there and told butters to do something?
KillingKenny666

Postby KillingKenny666 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:03 am

Before, whenthe terrorist came, alot of people could've killed him. There was Octomis Prime, a Ninja Turtle, Bigfoot, and alot of Monsters. Aquaman too.
Billistic

Postby Billistic » Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:16 am

KillingKenny666 wrote:Before, whenthe terrorist came, alot of people could've killed him. There was Octomis Prime, a Ninja Turtle, Bigfoot, and alot of Monsters. Aquaman too.

So why didn't they just kick their ass?

Also, so what if the imaginary wall broke open, even if there are big bad things in the scary side of the imagination won't there also be big good things that can balance it out on the good side? That would normally kick the the bad stuff's asses?

How come the good characters don't have any balls? Why are they such pussies?

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”