Episode Ideas...

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
johnnyk

Episode Ideas...

Postby johnnyk » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:44 pm

I usually have alot of ideas on what would be a good South Park Episode. I generally like the episodes where they call people out....like Tom Cruise won't come out of the closet, John Edward is the Biggest Deuche in the Universe....

Here's an idea for an episode. I wonder if Matt and Trey read any of these.

Jim Gaffigan is a terrible comic. His jokes are not funny. He is not funny. How he has a gig is beyond me. I watched a Comedy Central Presents special of Jim Gaffigan last night and then I wrote him on MySpace telling him how unfunny he was. I also said I am going to move to New York and become a comic just so I can rip on him on TV.

So Matt and Trey, can you do a South Park episode that rips Jim Gaffigan a new one? It could have a twist where you bring back Jennifer Lopez or something....maybe there something else with Jim, like why the boys can't figure out why anybody thinks he's funny. Maybe the only people who think he's funny are robots or something.

I think Robin Williams should take him down too. Or somebody really funny. Also Dane Cook is not funny, and you could have him there as Jim's evil sidekick or something.

South Park is by far the funniest show on TV. Even funnier than Family Guy. Although I do like Family Guy alot.
Fecophiliac

Re: Episode Ideas...

Postby Fecophiliac » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:28 pm

I agree, that would be pretty funny. xD
And yeah, that Jim Gaffigan guy isn't funny at all... x__x;

Return to “Episode Speculation”