The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

candies

Re: The Second Official Perverted Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby candies » Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:28 am

Maybe Kenny died in the season final even though he doesn't speak or does anything like he used to.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
McCormick Fan

Postby McCormick Fan » Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:36 am

Like i said, since he's not up to anything lately, i'll give him stuff to do. =)
The Most Under-Rated FanFic Writer since "Cyberdemons on Holiday" was banned.
candies

Postby candies » Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:37 am

Kenny should talk about his perverts jokes or maybe look at womans boobs. :lol:

stupidrandy

Postby stupidrandy » Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:56 am

candies wrote:Kenny should talk about his perverts jokes or maybe look at womans boobs. :lol:

I'd have to say the same thing... but you already beat me too it.
"Ok, now on too double penatration boy's".--Kyle's Jew dad!
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:19 pm

As interesting it'd be to see Kenny again, I'm thinking: What could he have possibly added to "Guitar Queer-o"?

I can see how he could've been fit into "Imaginationland" if they decided to use him, but unless they wanted to do the "band member dies" thing and shoehorn Kenny into Stan and Kyle's plot, I can't see how else he could've fit.

And of course, Kenny couldn't have fit into "More Crap", but then who could've with how...crap-focused it was? :P
Thrawny

Postby Thrawny » Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:36 pm

Cerisa_Roz wrote:As interesting it'd be to see Kenny again, I'm thinking: What could he have possibly added to "Guitar Queer-o"?

I can see how he could've been fit into "Imaginationland" if they decided to use him, but unless they wanted to do the "band member dies" thing and shoehorn Kenny into Stan and Kyle's plot, I can't see how else he could've fit.

And of course, Kenny couldn't have fit into "More Crap", but then who could've with how...crap-focused it was? :P

Exactly, hes one of the least useful characters in the show. Here are some roles he has filled.

1. The show scapegoat: filled by Butters, he may not die in the show but it seems all of Kenny's misfortunes fall on Butters and the way he handles it makes for a good show.

2. Cartman's bestfriend: Very few people can deny that Butters is Cartman's bestfriend. The dynamic between these two is far funnier then Kenny vs Cartman.

3. Pervert: Butters' innocence makes humor regarding sex far funnier when its targeted at him. He is usually oblivious to the situation.

Overall guys, the tradition model of "The main 4" has almost dissapeared. Most episodes are now more focused on either the entire 4th grade class or indidual characters.

Season 11:

11:1- Randy Marsh and Eric Cartman
11:2- Butters and Cartman
11:3- Clyde and Cartman
11:4- Cartman and Kyle
11:5- Stan and Kyle
11:6- Garrison and a bit of "the 4"
11:7- The only episode centered on "the 4"

11:8- Cartman and Kyle
11:9- Randy only
11:10,11,12- Butters, Cartman, Kyle and Stan
11:13- Stan and Kyle

Kenny has only been a background character who appeared beside the other boys. he had a very minor role in "Lice Capades" He has practically no role in season 10 and his last starring episode was in season 9.
--------------------

Thrawny
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:47 pm

Good to see them keeping up with the annual Kenny death. :D
sp150

Postby sp150 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:03 pm

:zombiekenny:
I agree. I actually dislike Butters a bit as he has replaced Kenny completely. I think it would be neat to see an episode focusing on both of them. It would be interesting to see how Butters would react to Kenny's perversion.
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:26 pm

It'd be interesting indeed. Kenny would probably be irritated/bored with Butters to some extent after a while, and Butters would be all 'O-oh my' about Kenny's perversion and all naive.

Heck, add in Pip and Tweek, and you've got the "Four unlucky blonds" dynamic going. It'd be a laugh to see how the four of them would interact (IMO).
sp150

Postby sp150 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:29 pm

Yeah, none of the blonde character seem to do much except Butters.
SouthPark_Girl

Postby SouthPark_Girl » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:46 pm

sp150 wrote:Yeah, none of the blonde character seem to do much except Butters.

I found Butters really annoying in the last episode yesterday! He was being mean and rubbing that hes more hotter then Kyle. I wanted to go in that play ground and beat the sh*t out of butters and kiss Kyle telling him he is not ugly, he is rather cute to me :mrgreen:

I still like Butters its JUST ONLY that episode made me want to beat the crap out of him. :mrgreen:
Kenny is SEXY, Kyle is YUMMY, Stan is CUTE and Cartmans UGLY. XD
candies

Postby candies » Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:45 am

Yea, Butters should apologize to Kyle after calling him ugly. As for Kenny, I feel so bad for him to get manipulation by Cartman when he said no chicks don't won't to eat pop tarts for dinner. :o

Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:02 am

Yeah Butters was being a total ass hole in this episode, going around wearing that T-shirt that said "#11" on it was kinda funny but putting Kyle down like that was f*cking mean. It was awesome to see Kenny get more involved in this episode and to see 2 bits of the olden days of South Park, Kenny dying and Stan puking on Wendy. Kenny's death was funny in this one. Great ending to the season. :)
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
Favorite Episode- The List
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:37 am

:unhoodedkenny: I was thinking about an alternate ending. What if they fast forward 20 years later and Kenny and his wife(any of the girls) and kids are eating pop tarts for dinner. Then all of a sudden he dies in the same manner as in the actual episode.

Anyway, I hope this was just a gag death. I'd hate to see Kenny die in every episode like in the olden days. :zombiekenny:
UnkieHerb

Postby UnkieHerb » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:51 am

Hmm...it seems that this season, Kenny has undergone a slight recovery: unlike in Seasons 9 and 10, where we barely saw his personality and background at all, this season we've had frequent (for him) mentions of his poor background, and parodying this seems to be MnT's new angle on the character.

Return to “Character Discussion”