The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Edduyasha

Re: Randome Thread, part II - Ain't we havin' some fun now?

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:08 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:Yup, but the bulletins aren't working and I can't talk to anybody. Tom's such an assh*le. :x

Must..... resist...... the Force!

Well...then...speak to me!

*uses Kyle-like psychic powers*

Whatever happened to the Roleplay Game? I'd like to roleplay; I haven't done it in ages but I don't want to necro the ancient thread...should I start a new thread/game?

@ Indigo Rose- Eat the fruit and drink skim milk, I guess? Funny you say that; I'm eating an apple right now!
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:09 pm

Meh, I'm too lazy to cook anything.

And my cat ran away! :(
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:10 pm

Edduyasha wrote:
cheesypoofs857 wrote:Yup, but the bulletins aren't working and I can't talk to anybody. Tom's such an assh*le. :x

Must..... resist...... the Force!

Well...then...speak to me!

*uses Kyle-like psychic powers*

Whatever happened to the Roleplay Game? I'd like to roleplay; I haven't done it in ages but I don't want to necro the ancient thread...should I start a new thread/game?

@ Indigo Rose- Eat the fruit and drink skim milk, I guess? Funny you say that; I'm eating an apple right now!

Seeing as the rp game is what got me in trouble, I'd be hesitant to go anywhere near something like that unless it has an offical moderater OK.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:13 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:Meh, I'm too lazy to cook anything.

And my cat ran away! :(

I can't cook for s*it...usually. I'm good at baking stuff, including my dad's famous cheesecake (I have yet to see anyone say my dad's cheesecake is less than amazing)... I just can't get the hang of the stove- I'm scared of burning myself with steam. It's weird- I'm not scared of playing with fire, but I hate cooking because of all the steam, hot metal, and hot oil...

Did you check around the house for your cat? My friend's cats hide around the house in the strangest places all the time...

@ Indigo Rose- Well...I might go ask Big-Will... We haven't seen a good game like that for ages. All the games these days seem to be "Rate ___"...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:17 pm

Edduyasha wrote:Whatever happened to the Roleplay Game?

?

Edduyasha wrote:I'd like to roleplay; I haven't done it in ages but I don't want to necro the ancient thread...should I start a new thread/game?

If it's locked or gone, go right ahead and start a new one.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:19 pm

Big-Will wrote:

?

Edduyasha wrote:I'd like to roleplay; I haven't done it in ages but I don't want to necro the ancient thread...should I start a new thread/game?

Sweeet! Thank you, great overlord Big-Will!

:mrgreen:

I just hope the others are into this kind of stuff...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:23 pm

Well, he's been going outside lately. I haven't seen him since Friday.

Soooo I have one more hour until my mom gets off of work. I need to find something to occupy my time.

STORY TIME!!

It'll be short. See, at showcase, after F*cking Catman was in hot pursuit and left me and Christ to fend for ourselves, we went upstairs to watch the remainder of the shows. After a while, Hunta Gee (my third victim) sat by us because he's cool like that. I'm not really sure how it all came to be, but seeing how Christ told us a story about all the places he's been and told us he was from Virginia, Hunta Gee talks about an exciting episode of Robot Chicken that he saw. Let's face it, we're madly obsessed with 300, so he starts yelling "Tonight.....we dine....in VIRGINIA!!" For those of you that don't know, Robot Chicken parodied 300 with 1776. George Washington screamed the Virginia line and sparked many lulz.

In fact, this one time in science class, I had to go up on the board and balance out a chemical equation. Well, I wrote "Parfait" all over the board. And since Christ was in my class as well, I wrote "Tonight we dine in VIRGINIA!!".

Weeeeell, now I have to restrain myself from screaming names of Greek cities and Northeastern states.

Ooh! And last Firday, when we went aaaaaaall the way to Eunice, we stopped by a McDonalds in Lafeyette. Well, Christ was playing 300 on Hunta Gee's PSP. So we start screaming in front of Hunta Gee's mom. Good times, good times.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:27 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:Well, he's been going outside lately. I haven't seen him since Friday.

Soooo I have one more hour until my mom gets off of work. I need to find something to occupy my time.

STORY TIME!!

It'll be short. See, at showcase, after F*cking Catman was in hot pursuit and left me and Christ to fend for ourselves, we went upstairs to watch the remainder of the shows. After a while, Hunta Gee (my third victim) sat by us because he's cool like that. I'm not really sure how it all came to be, but seeing how Christ told us a story about all the places he's been and told us he was from Virginia, Hunta Gee talks about an exciting episode of Robot Chicken that he saw. Let's face it, we're madly obsessed with 300, so he starts yelling "Tonight.....we dine....in VIRGINIA!!" For those of you that don't know, Robot Chicken parodied 300 with 1776. George Washington screamed the Virginia line and sparked many lulz.

In fact, this one time in science class, I had to go up on the board and balance out a chemical equation. Well, I wrote "Parfait" all over the board. And since Christ was in my class as well, I wrote "Tonight we dine in VIRGINIA!!".

Weeeeell, now I have to restrain myself from screaming names of Greek cities and Northeastern states.

Ooh! And last Firday, when we went aaaaaaall the way to Eunice, we stopped by a McDonalds in Lafeyette. Well, Christ was playing 300 on Hunta Gee's PSP. So we start screaming in front of Hunta Gee's mom. Good times, good times.

Hmm...I dunno...all the cats I know are timid inside cats...

Intresting story there!

:wink:

I'm working on starting up a roleplay game thread; I'm working on my character right now...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:36 pm

There was also this one time when we went to the marching band festival at Nicholls State University. I was buttoning up Christ's, Hunta Gee's, and F*cking Catman's uniforms and doing their hair. Well, this bastard named Birdman who was in the pit with me was telling everybody that I was a Nazi because I knew German. So just to mess with people, I started doing the Nazi salute and yelling "Sieg heil!" Well, Kevin Gee (this guy on sax) saw what I was doing and said, "Janell! That's a Nazi salute! Stop doing that or I'll punch you in your ovaries!" I didn't do another Nazi salute since then. :shock:
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:39 pm

Edduyasha wrote:
Big-Will wrote:

?

Sweeet! Thank you, great overlord Big-Will!

:mrgreen:

I just hope the others are into this kind of stuff...

Hey, now that it has the OK of the all-powerful moderator, I'll gladly join you.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:48 pm

ANOTHER STORY!

Seeing how member of the pit were condemned to wear ghetto cheerleading outfits instead of their respective uniforms, you bet we were pissed! So while we're still at school waiting for the bus, I tell Ol' Boy TB (the guy that tooka picture of himself in the bathroom) my troubles and hope that I will never have to wear that ridiculus outfit ever again. Well, first off, not everyone in pit has the "perfect body", so after chatting with Ol' Boy, he tells me to gain some weight so that I could look like everyone else.

Yeah, I'm not really sure if that was a compliment to me or an insult to the pit members, but all righty then. :|
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:53 pm

Indigo Rose wrote:Hey, now that it has the OK of the all-powerful moderator, I'll gladly join you.

Sweet! I suggest you create a character profile before we start, that's what I'm doing now. Either that...or you can claim to roleplay as one of the South Park characters.

This will be fun...

@ cheesypoofs857- Wow...intresting stories...

:shock:

Care to join us in roleplaying when I get that thread up?
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:56 pm

^YES YOU OBSESSIVE BASTARD! JUST START THE DAMN THING!!

Sorry. Being alone for so long has gotten to me.
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:57 pm

WAAAAAAAAH! My hamster has been sick all day, I think something may be caught in his throat, or he ate the wrong thing, or something very bad! He keeps making small, but loud gasping and weezing noises since this morning and I'm scared because I can't do anything about it! TT______TT

I was in a good mood all day until I saw the condition my poor sweetie was in. >.<
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:59 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:^YES YOU OBSESSIVE BASTARD! JUST START THE DAMN THING!!

Sorry. Being alone for so long has gotten to me.

Alright, alright...

:wink:

@ StanismyMan- Have you asked your parents about taking him to the vet? I'm not good with this kind of stuff because I don't have pets, but it sounds like he needs some help with his condition...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Return to “Hot Topics”