The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

cheesypoofs857

Re: Randome Thread, part II - Ain't we havin' some fun now?

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:03 pm

Aaaaany minute now and my mom will return home from work and finally get me the hell out of here.

Perhaps I should consider driver's ed if I want to go somewhere.

fgsfds
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:04 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:Aaaaany minute now and my mom will return home from work and finally get me the hell out of here.

Perhaps I should consider driver's ed if I want to go somewhere.

fgsfds

I ought to go get my permit too...I'll be needing my licence next year anyways, so yeah...

><
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:08 pm

My mom said we sould wait a little while longer to see if he coughs anything up before we go down to the vet. He can still breath, and run around, so I do hope it's not THAT serious.
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:10 pm

StanismyMan wrote:WAAAAAAAAH! My hamster has been sick all day, I think something may be caught in his throat, or he ate the wrong thing, or something very bad! He keeps making small, but loud gasping and weezing noises since this morning and I'm scared because I can't do anything about it! TT______TT

I was in a good mood all day until I saw the condition my poor sweetie was in. >.<

Did you make her drink some water? I have absolutely no idea if that will help, but it sounds like it will.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:12 pm

Indigo Rose wrote:
StanismyMan wrote:WAAAAAAAAH! My hamster has been sick all day, I think something may be caught in his throat, or he ate the wrong thing, or something very bad! He keeps making small, but loud gasping and weezing noises since this morning and I'm scared because I can't do anything about it! TT______TT

I was in a good mood all day until I saw the condition my poor sweetie was in. >.<

Did you make her drink some water? I have absolutely no idea if that will help, but it sounds like it will.

I've tried, he won't do it. ;_;
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:18 pm

StanismyMan wrote:
Indigo Rose wrote:

Hmm, I wish I could help, but any advice I give will be backed by no knowledge at all and most likely make things worse. Good luck...
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:18 pm

StanismyMan wrote:
Indigo Rose wrote:

...Could it be a cold or something? I dunno...I'd just try the water thing, but good luck with the situation...

:|
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:26 pm

Eddu- The roleplay looks great, but how should we submit character information?

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:31 pm

Indigo Rose wrote:Eddu- The roleplay looks great, but how should we submit character information?

I posted my profile up, maybe you can do something similar to that.

I also listed the characters and set up the locale and time of year, so I think we're all set.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:12 am

I wish Indigo Rose had been around for the fight thread, We had some good times there.

I was thinking of bumping it once my computer problems were over, but then I saw the new roleplay thread. because the fight thread was a form of roleplay, the two threads wouldn't be able to coexist.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:16 am

CruciFACTION wrote:I wish Indigo Rose had been around for the fight thread, We had some good times there.

I was thinking of bumping it once my computer problems were over, but then I saw the new roleplay thread. because the fight thread was a form of roleplay, the two threads wouldn't be able to coexist.

Ah, yeah...that was really random in there, though. I think we're actually pulling somewhat of a story in the new one now...

I hope we can get some really constant/active BBS-ers to play the South Park boys; otherwise, I think we'll have to dual-roleplay them ourselves...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:18 am

Wait, I missed it. What happened to the fight thread?
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:23 am

CruciFACTION wrote:I wish Indigo Rose had been around for the fight thread, We had some good times there.

Fight thread? Was this the fatass war of 2005? Cause I was around for that.

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:43 am

Indigo Rose wrote:

Fight thread? Was this the fatass war of 2005? Cause I was around for that.

Nah, it was a game thread I started based on a game I played long ago on some other forum... I can post the link, but I dunno what good it'll do us now because it's dead...

:oops:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:51 am

Nah, no big deal. You can't catch every fun event in life. I'll live.

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"

Return to “Hot Topics”