Which celebrity did they do the best job on?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Andy K

Which celebrity did they do the best job on?

Postby Andy K » Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:54 pm

So, which celebrity do you think they 'got' best? Though they did an excellent job on Michael Jackson and Paris Hilton (who are tied for second), I think they did the best job on the Family Guy writing staff. What do you think?
Zubby

Re: Which celebrity did they do the best job on?

Postby Zubby » Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:31 am

They werre much too kind to the hacks that 'write' Family Guy.
It's hard to top what they did to Paris Hilton, I'd go with that one.
Naming John Edward the biggest douche in the universe was also pretty good, as was Martha Stewart shoving an entire turkey up her ass.
Zubby
A SouthPark Orange

Postby A SouthPark Orange » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:13 am

I have to say in "the biggest douche in the universe": the John Edward and the Rob Schneider parody by far (which was the only episode except for "SBF"that I really liked in which the whole plot evolved around a celebrity), followed by:
2. sorry, I know it's tasteless, but Steve Erwin both in "HoE2006", "Stanley's cup" and "Prehistoric Ice Man"
3. David Blaine
4. M. Night Shyalaman (the "Sixth Sense" parody was priceless) and Michael Bay both in "Imaginationland" and again in "Cartmanland" because it was so true:"...and Michael Bay gets to keep making movies. There is no god." He so deserved it for "Pearl Harbor", a film that would drive Ed Wood crazy with envy. There aren't enough words to express how I hate that film and my satisfaction that M&T share my feelings about it.
5. ripping on Jennifer Lopez in "Cartmanland", which I found lot funnier than in "FBaPH" because it pretty much hit the point about her
6. the Chris Hanson parody

I can't recall any other celebrity parodies that I really found funny - probably because I don't really care about celebrities.
Pip: Besides, I hate french people.
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:36 am

I'm gonna have to say Paris Hilton as they called her a whore up front and didn't try to descreatly do it.
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
Favorite Episode- The List
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:11 am

A SouthPark Orange wrote:I have to say in "the biggest douche in the universe": the John Edward and the Rob Schneider parody by far (which was the only episode except for "SBF"that I really liked in which the whole plot evolved around a celebrity), followed by:

3. David Blaine

These. I considered the John Edward episode my favorite SP episode of all time because of the bantering between Stan and Edward. What I especially loved is how the mockery extended to Edward's fans; depicting them as hopelessly stupid. It got more and more ridiculous as it went on, which is an element I love about certain SP eps (i.e. Superbestfriends, etc.)

I don't know what was up with the David Blaine vocal tic ("twahhh....") I don't know enough about him to know if he actually does that, but either way I thought it was hilarious.

A favorite moment in the Trapper Keeper episode is when Rosie O'Donnell walks into the classroom and Garrison says "Hello, Ms. O'Donnell, you're looking......well."
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:37 am

Pip Tweek wrote:I don't know what was up with the David Blaine vocal tic ("twahhh....") I don't know enough about him to know if he actually does that, but either way I thought it was hilarious.

If you listen to the commentary for that epidode, you'll find that he doesn't. I can't remember if it was Matt or Trey, but one of them knew a guy who did that, so they threw it in there when they did him.

I agreee that they totally nailed Paris, and Michael Jackson too.
zeppo616

Postby zeppo616 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:03 am

Jennifer Lopez, I love that episode.
south park fan collecter

Postby south park fan collecter » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:02 pm

hey zeppo you got a nice south park collection and how old are you.

Postby 203177 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:32 pm

I think tom cruise in my opinion. But i think they did the best job on micheal jackson.

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
poingjam

Postby poingjam » Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:46 pm

I know it wasn't on South Park, but my favorite celebrity mockery from Matt and Trey would have to be Matt Damon in Team America. Celebrity + Retardation = FUNNY.
tanktank

Postby tanktank » Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:36 pm

they did a realy good job on micheal ''jefferson'', :parishilton: ,and hillary clinton
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:22 am

I'd say Mel Gibson and Paris Hilton. Gibson because they just make him completely insane, and Paris because...it was just hilarious.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:05 am

I have to agree about how they did with Paris Hilton. It was one episode I didn't really like as well as others, but I loved how they ripped into her.

Now, I hope I don't end up pissing off half the BBS community on this one, but the way they made President Bush half the time was good, too, especially in "Urinal Deuce." With Clinton, maybe not so much. While his scene with Mrs. Cartman in "Still a Dirty Slut" was fitting, and hilarious, his personality was a little more bland than usual.
CrotchCapers

Postby CrotchCapers » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:16 pm

Rob Reiner in the butt out episode was really good.
omgtkkyb1992

Postby omgtkkyb1992 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:04 pm

Mel Gibson was the best to watch.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Return to “General South Park Discussion”