The official Wendy disscussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

stanfan94

Re: The official Wendy disscussion Thread

Postby stanfan94 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:20 pm

Dude, I hope Stan & Wendy get back together! I get sick of these YouTube videos with the "Raisin" episode.
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:46 am

^Yeah those can be anoying, I tend to stick to the Stan x Wendy tributes focusing on the good side of their relationship along the years. I so hope Wendy and Stan get back together, in my opinion they're the cutest couple in the world!
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
Favorite Episode- The List
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:29 pm

Pip303 wrote:^Yeah those can be anoying, I tend to stick to the Stan x Wendy tributes focusing on the good side of their relationship along the years. I so hope Wendy and Stan get back together, in my opinion they're the cutest couple in the world!

I'd like to see them get back together as well. Wendy can easily take Kenny's spot as #4 in the group and provide some actual voice of reason to those willing to listen. besides, it's better to rebuild the stan/wendy relationship then try to build a new one with another character (or do a Kyle/Bebe angle again)
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:23 am

^Well in my opinion I'de hate to see a Kyle/Bebe thing going on, Kyle deserves a better girl than one that put him on the bottom of a list just for shoes and tried to kill him along with his bestfriend and his bestfriend's girlfriend at the end of the episode. I think one couple in South Park is enough, maybe Cartman could get involved in some romantic experiance as he's the only one out of the 4 that hasn't had a girlfriend and his only love experiance was with Wendy in "Chef Goes Nanners" but that didn't end up great so yeah it would be interesting to see Cartman fall in love.
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:44 am

^how can something with no soul fall in love?
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:12 am

polymorph wrote:^how can something with no soul fall in love?

Good point :lol: (even though it looked like he had some feelings for Wendy in Chef Goes Nanners)
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:26 am

Pip303 wrote:
polymorph wrote:^how can something with no soul fall in love?

Good point :lol: (even though it looked like he had some feelings for Wendy in Chef Goes Nanners)

Yeah that was the closest thing to being nice Cartmans ever done.
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:51 am

I just rememberd, what about Patty Nelson? Isn't he secretly in love with her? (not that she seems interested in him)
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:44 pm

Pip303 wrote:I just rememberd, what about Patty Nelson? Isn't he secretly in love with her? (not that she seems interested in him)

He never said he was in love, he had fantasies about her. While I could be romantic, it could imply sexual too (as why Pattie replied with "Ewww")

I watched Raisins again. you don't suppose Wendy's plan was to get attention from Stan? I mean, Stan admitted he had not spoken to her for weeks, so she could've felt attention starved and thus would go to get some from him by making him care about her again by leaving him.

Of course this would backfire as Stan wouldn't confront her, thus the Jimmy incident made her go to Token who seemed to give her the attention she needed.

Just a thought.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:24 pm

HAcoreRD wrote:He never said he was in love...

You sure about that?

Cartman: "I'm secretly in love with Patty Nelson. I fantasize about kissing Patty Nelson!"
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:57 am

Big-Will wrote:
HAcoreRD wrote:He never said he was in love...

You sure about that?

Cartman: "I'm secretly in love with Patty Nelson. I fantasize about kissing Patty Nelson!"

Hmm, touche'.

Pity patty didn't feel the same
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:02 am

HAcoreRD wrote:
Pip303 wrote:I just rememberd, what about Patty Nelson? Isn't he secretly in love with her? (not that she seems interested in him)

He never said he was in love, he had fantasies about her. While I could be romantic, it could imply sexual too (as why Pattie replied with "Ewww")

I watched Raisins again. you don't suppose Wendy's plan was to get attention from Stan? I mean, Stan admitted he had not spoken to her for weeks, so she could've felt attention starved and thus would go to get some from him by making him care about her again by leaving him.

Of course this would backfire as Stan wouldn't confront her, thus the Jimmy incident made her go to Token who seemed to give her the attention she needed.

Just a thought.

An intresting thought seeing as Wendy never seems to have given up her feelings for Stan.

But then again I think Wendy would be able to see the many flaws in that plan.
purple angel 87

Postby purple angel 87 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:14 pm

I guess we'll never know why they broke up.

What I can say is, the way she did it, having her friend, Bebe do it for her, probably meant that she couldn't do it herself because it might have been painful for her. When Kyle, sent by Stan, went up to her about, she did look like she was upset and was talkin her way out of it. I think when Jimmy went up t her, it became a misunderstanding. I think Token was there to help her, because he seems to be friends with her.

I think she did set the break-up, maybe for Stan's and her sake. Maybe she was going through some hard times, like maybe her parents and friends give her a hard time. Maybe her parents don't pay attention to her, which is probably why she craves for attention, and she sees this as her flaw and knowing the person she is and her mistakes, and hates herself for it. Knowing the person she was, maybe she needed a break from Stan, be single, have fun with friends, and fix her life around, because you do see that after "Raisins", she seemed to be nicer.

Like I said, we might never know why, unless Wendy explains it. But, what matters now, is that she and Stan still like each other and are back together now.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:08 pm

purple angel 87 wrote:I guess we'll never know why they broke up.

I think Stan said it back in "Raisins" even though Wendy was the one who broke up with him: "What did I do wrong? I haven't even talked to Wendy for weeks." What's a girl to think when the guy she likes and used to hang out with hasn't talked to her in weeks?
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:32 pm

I'd like to see more of Wendy's psychotic side in future eps. We haven't see any of that since "Tom's Rhinoplasty" and a bit in "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society".

Return to “Character Discussion”