Magic Mushrooms

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

KennyKicksAss

Magic Mushrooms

Postby KennyKicksAss » Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:35 pm

This is more of an idea for a fanfic than an actual fanfic but anyway, I wanted to run the idea by everyone to see if they think it's a good idea. I haven't read that many fanfics and I'm worried that this idea has been done like a million times before. So here it is: 2 girls appear in South Park (they're from the real world and know South Park is a show), they're totally tripping and have no idea how they got there. They guess that it's all a f*cked up trip from some 'shrooms they bought off a suspicious dealer. Anyway, they're all like "Dude, this is so f*cked up! We're in South Park! sh*t, those 'shrooms got us trippin'!" but then things start to seem kinda real and it turns out the magic mushrooms they bought were ACTUALLY magic mushrooms and brought them into the South Park world, and they have to figure out how to get home. It's kind of a rip off of The Wizard Of Oz. Anyway, what d'you think?

EDIT: Ok, I'm co-writing this fanfic with rainbow.bix and the chapters are below vv
Last edited by KennyKicksAss on Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Poor Kenny, trapped forever on my back...

Ah, the memories...

Favourite character: Kenny
Favourite episode: Mysterion Rises
_Kenny_Mccormick_

Re: Magic Mushrooms

Postby _Kenny_Mccormick_ » Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:09 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH Awsome.
I steal only what I can't afford ........ and thats everything.
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:21 pm

_Kenny_Mccormick_ wrote:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH Awsome.

Cool! Thanks man! If I get more people who like the idea, I'll start writing tomorrow! Merry Christmas biotches! Also, I wanted to base the two girl characters on me and someone 'cos that's totally how we'd act if we was trippin' on 'shrooms and woke up in South Park. But is that kinda weird to put yourself in your own Fanfic? What if you give them different names?
Last edited by KennyKicksAss on Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Ah, the memories...

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:06 am

...I dunno, I guess you could give it a try.
rainbow.bix

Postby rainbow.bix » Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:31 am

That sounds like a great idea for a fic. Thumbs up from moi. :mrgreen:
Formerly terrance&philliparesw.

Just like weetbix... except queer
THeDidNotKillKenny

Postby THeDidNotKillKenny » Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:34 pm

Um... it seems interesting, so I'd say yes. I don't know how the actual stry would go. A ood idea and a good fanfic (at least, from what I've wrote and seen of other shows) are two different ideas.
BRMBug wrote:Every time I click on the title of this thread, I keep hoping the next thing I see is "...BOOBIES!!!"

BRMBug wrote:...How the hell can you write on a condom?
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:53 pm

Thanks guys! I'll start either tomorrow or the next day 'cos I'll probably be too hungover tomorrow.
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Ah, the memories...

rainbow.bix

Postby rainbow.bix » Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:40 am

Update: I spoke to KKA, and she agreed that I can co-write Magic Mushrooms with her. :D Dunno whose going to write the first chapter, but it's up to her since this was her idea. Should be started soon.

cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:53 am

Wouldn't this seem like a Mary Sue fic? Aw well. As long as neither of you attempts to molest any of the characters, no harm done, amirite?
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
rainbow.bix

Postby rainbow.bix » Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:57 am

^What's a Mary Sue fic?

Lol, it ain't molestation if they like it. :P

rainbow.bix

Postby rainbow.bix » Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:11 am

Sorry Emily, I couldn't resist. I just HAD to write the first chapter... hope you're not too angry. :oops:

Magic Mushrooms.

“I was alone, falling free
trying my best not to forget
what happened to us
what happened to me
what happened as I let it slip
I was confused by the powers that be
Forgetting names and faces
Passers by were looking at me
As if they could erase it”

“Meds”- Placebo.

Chapter One.

Cap off. Swallow. Don’t. Stop. Razor blade. Laughter. What? Hot. Cotton. Esctasy. Blood. Monkeys. Blue. Harder. Faster. Uh. Floating. Falling. Bottomless. In space. In time.

Only an elite being can fathom this.

---

“Oi, girl!”

“Huh?”

Valerie suddenly awoke from a deep slumber which felt like 100 years. Her mouth was dry and her head was spinning. She felt cold, but so hot at the same time, although the ground beneath her was skin-numbing bitter. She knew something was wrong, but she was too afraid to open her eyes. In fact, her eyelids felt like they were glued shut. She felt physically inept, like she couldn’t move.

“Help me”, she managed to wheeze to the unseen bystander.

“Uh, what’s wrong?”

“Heel…”

“Dude, I’m going to go and get someone”,

She felt the cold hands of the bystander stroke her arm in reassurance.

“I’ll be back soon, don’t worry”,

Hearing the crunching of footsteps fading in the distance, she waited helplessly.

---

“Yeah dude, I found her here 15 minutes ago… she needed help. I think she may have passed out on the snow last night. I’ve never seen her before, she looks new to South Park”.

Valerie’s eyes shot open in perplexity.

Did that boy just say… South Park?

Her eyes darted right. She couldn’t, quite literally, believe her eyes. There, towering over her, were two boys who looked like they were drawn and colored in on a piece of life-size paper, and were stuck there in front of her. She rubbed her eyes and opened them again. The two boys were still there, chattering away, with their cartoon-like mouths flapping.

“Dude, shhhh, she’s awake”,

“She looks really scared. Are you alright, kid?”

Oh my God…

“Kid?”

Valerie sprang to her feet and ran to a nearby tree. She felt the leaves. They felt like leaves, but they looked like paper. She turned around and saw a pond, with a sign nearby saying “Stark’s Lake”. She sprinted to it and dipped her hand in the water. The water felt wet and runny, but it looked like blue paper running through her hands. She put her hands to her face. She felt soft, fleshy skin, but alas, her arms looked like they were made out of paper.

“WHERE THE f*ck AM I!?” She screamed in horror, drawing the attention of several bypassers on the foot path nearly, including the two boys from earlier. Their 2D, crayon-like faces screwed up in bemusement.

“What the hell is going on!?”

Struck with panic, she fled blindly in the direction of Stark’s Lake, and into the forest. The loose, artificial looking tree branches whipped across her face as she ran faster and faster, getting deeper and deeper into the forest. Mist clouded her vision, but she didn’t care; all she wanted was to escape the supposed nightmare of being stuck in this bizarre, trippy cartoon world.

Trippy… wait a minute…

Valerie froze in her tracks as pieces of scattered memories from last night’s events flooded back to her.

Cap off. Swallow. Don’t. Stop. Razor blade. Laughter. What? Hot. Cotton. Esctasy. Blood. Monkeys. Blue. Harder. Faster. Uh. Floating. Falling. CRASH.

She wasn’t 100% sure, but a strong feeling that she might’ve done magic mushies last night with her best friend Kitty, and that she might still be tripping from them, washed over her. And she just couldn’t shake the feeling that Kitty might still be tripping too.

f*ck…

---

rainbow.bix

Postby rainbow.bix » Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:13 am

“I told you this twice already Officer; I’m from a small town in IRELAND! Not bloody America, South Park. And I come from the real world. Not some freakin’ cartoon fantasy land.”

Kitty’s face dropped in frustration as the fat, square-headed Police Officer burst out in boisterous laughter as soon as she mentioned these words.

“What’s so goddamn funny?” Kitty scowled, annoyed.

The officer shook his head, still in laughter.

“Wow, you really are koo-koo”, the officer chuckled patronizingly, “either that, or you’re having me on. I don’t know what planet you live on, but I live on earth, and as far as I’m concerned, it’s always looked like this.”

Kitty went beet red. Waking up in a cartoon land of the supposed South Park, Colorado, was enough for her to deal with for one day, but to be ridiculed by this fat lump of lard officer definitely took the cake.

“Look officer,” Kitty started, “I don’t know how I got here, and I don’t know why I’m here, but I don’t belong here, and I need to find a way back to the real earth and back to Ireland!”

“Go along, you little troublemaker, back to school with you.” the officer said waving Kitty away, “God, you kids and your imaginations…”

Realizing that the stupid policeman wasn’t going to help her, Kitty sighed and got up from the blue chair.

“I’m 17 f*cking years old!” she shouted at the officer as she stormed out of the station.

As she snaked along the pavement outdoors, an amass of memories from the night before suddenly hit her. Her eyes went wide as last night’s events flickered through her mind. Finally, she had come to realize just what the hell was going on.

Cap off. Swallow. Don’t. Stop. Razor blade. Laughter. What? Hot. Cotton. Esctasy. Blood. Monkeys. Blue. Harder. Faster. Uh. Floating. Falling. CRASH.

“Valerie…”, was all she whispered before racing down the street to look for her friend in the strange, cartoon world of South Park.

---

YOUR TURN EMILY. :twisted:

KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:56 pm

^^ Awesome chapter! I'll get to work on the next one now! 6:13 am? Dude, you were up early! Or maybe it's just the time difference.

EDIT: Ok the second chapter is up! It's pretty long so I'll have to put it up in two parts:

Kitty ran down the road, looking for her friend, to try and make sense of what was happening. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a streak of familiar looking cartoonish red hair. She looked and saw that it was Valerie, and ran after her.
“Valerie!” she shouted after her friend, “Valerie, wait up man!”
Valerie turned and stared at her friend in cartoon form.
“Dude, tell me I’m not the only one seeing this sh*t!” said Kitty.
“No man, I’m seeing it too. We totally look like South Park characters. What the f*ck was up with those ‘shrooms?” asked Valerie.
“I dunno man, that dealer said they’d be like nothing we’ve ever taken before. This is what we get for watching South Park while trippin’ on ‘shrooms.” replied Kitty.
“You saying this is all just some f*cked up trip?”
“Yeah, ‘course man. Hell, I’ve been on worse trips before. Remember when I was talking to that football?”
“This is different, we’re both seeing this. I don’t like it. I wish I had some f*cking valium.”
“Are you f*cking kidding me? Dude, this is awesome! We’re seeing ourselves in South Park! Enjoy the trip while it lasts! Hell, right now, we’re probably at home, sitting on the couch, staring at nothing and this is all just in our heads. I mean come on, what’s more likely? We’re having some kinda weird double trip, or we’re ACTUALLY in South Park?”
“Yeah, you’re right. Let’s just f*cking enjoy the trip. Come on. We’re wasting time. Let’s go find Cartman and them.” replied Valerie finally.
“Yeah. A trip to South Park would be wasted if we didn’t chill with those guys” said Kitty.
The two girls left to find Cartman, Stan, Kenny and Kyle. They started walking to the obvious place to find them; the bus stop. After a while, they heard a muffled voice.
“… So she’s staying with Krystal for the day. They haven’t seen each other in a while and…” the muffled voice said, before being interrupted by a girlish scream. Kitty had seen the four boys, and in about one second, changed into a screaming girly girl.
“Oh my God! They’re so cute!” she screamed, and ran over, followed by Valerie, who rolled her eyes. If there was one thing that annoyed her about Kitty, it was that whenever she saw something she thought was cute, she’d act like a crazed little girl.
“Awww! They’re just adorable! Valerie, look how cute they are!” she said, pinching Stan’s cheeks.
“Dude, who the hell are you?” asked a confused Kenny.
Kitty let out another loud girlish scream and picked up Kenny, took his hood off and started pinching his cheeks.
“Oh, he’s sooo cute! I wanna kill him!” said Kitty.
“WHAT?!” shouted Kenny, horrified.
“Don’t worry, that’s just her weird way of saying something’s cute.” said Valerie.
“Oh, can we keep him?” said Kitty, now tickling Kenny, who was laughing.
“Hey, you can’t keep him! He’s not a dog! He doesn’t wanna go with you!” protested Stan.
Cartman looked at Kenny laughing and being tickled by the strange blonde girl in the revealing top and short skirt, rolled his eyes and said “Yeah, he looks like he’s really hating that.”
“Dude, none of this is real, remember? You can’t keep a figment of your imagination” Valerie said to Kitty.
“Oh yeah.” said Kitty.
“Seriously, who the hell are you guys?” asked Stan.
“I’m Valerie and this is Kitty” replied Valerie.
“Any particular reason you guys are talking to us?” asked Stan.
“Yeah man, you guys are f*cking awesome!” said Kitty.
“Do you even know who we are?” asked Kyle.
“Yeah, ‘course. You’re Kyle, that’s Stan, that’s Kenny and that’s Cartman. You guys rock!” replied Kitty.
“Ok, now I’m freaked out. How do you know our names?” asked Kyle.
Before they could answer, the school bus pulled up.
“Dude, we should totally go to the school! I wanna see Ms. Garrison!” said Kitty.
“Yeah, we can’t go to South Park and not check out the school.” replied Valerie.
“You can’t come with us to school!” shouted Stan.
“What, are you gonna stop us?” asked Kitty sarcastically.
Stan looked up at the two tall girls. They were around seventeen or eighteen. Even with four against two, they were nine year olds, and he knew they were no match for the girls.
“So what, you’re just gonna follow us around all day?” asked Stan.
“It’s a free country. If we choose to go to the school at the same time as you guys, we can.” replied Valerie.
Stan opened his mouth to object, but Kyle interrupted him.
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Ah, the memories...

KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:22 pm

“Dude, just forget about it. Let ‘em follow us for a bit. From the looks of it, these girls are total stoners. They’ll get bored and leave eventually” he said.
“Ok, fine. Just try and stay out of our way. And if anyone asks, you’re not with us” said Stan, getting onto the bus, followed by the other boys, and then the girls.
“Man, this is totally awesome” said Valerie.
In school, the boys and the two girls were sitting at the back of the classroom when Ms. Garrison walked in. She didn’t seem to notice the two strange girls in her classroom, and started with the lessons.
“Now today we’re going to be talking about the good sides and the bad sides to having Mexicans around. If you’ll…” she said before she was interrupted by the two girls giggling stoned-ly at the back of the classroom. She looked up for a few seconds, then went back to talking.
“…If you’ll open your text books to page 103, you’ll see a picture of a lazy Mexican…” she continued before she was interrupted a second time by the two stoned girls giggling. She looked up again, this time she was a little more annoyed, then went back to talking again.
“… But as you can see, he gets the place clean and doesn’t ask for a lot of money…” she said before she was interrupted yet again by more stoned giggles. She looked up and this time she was pissed off.
“Alright, who keeps interrupting my lesson?” she asked, looking around the room. Her eyes stopped on Valerie and Kitty.
“Excuse me, who are you and what are you doing in my classroom?” she asked.
“Sorry man, we’ll stop now.” said Valerie.
“No, I mean why are you in my classroom? You’re much too old and stoned to be here. Please leave before I call in the hall monitors” she said.
“Come on man, be cool.” said Kitty.
“Get out of here you no good potheads!” shouted Ms. Garrison, shooing them out of the classroom. The girls flipped her off, and left the room. Out in the hall, they looked pissed off.
“Tch. Ms. Garrison sucks ass. What are we gonna do out here?” asked Valerie.
Kitty looked around the empty hall at the lockers.
“I know. Let’s trash the school!” she said.
“Yeah, we should totally trash the school.” replied Valerie, kicking over a locker.
Kitty took some bolt cutters out of her handbag and started tearing apart the lockers, and ripping all the books inside. Valerie picked up a locker and threw it through a window. After they’d trashed everything in the halls, they looked at each other.
“What now?” asked Valerie.
Kitty thought for a minute.
“Let’s go into another classroom and throw stuff at the teacher.” replied Kitty.
“Yeah.” said Valerie, and they went into the nearest classroom.
Inside were the kindergartners, who looked up as the girls walked in. Kitty let out a huge scream and went all girly.
“OH MY GOD THEY’RE SO F*CKING CUTE!” she screamed, scaring the teacher and the kids.
“I wanna kill all of them!” she shouted.
“Oh my God! Terrorists!” shouted the teacher, who pulled the fire alarm, and ran off screaming, along with the kindergartners. The girls ran off too, and as they ran outside, so did everyone in the school, thinking there was a fire. Then the girls saw the four boys.
“What’s going on? Did you have something to do with this?” Kyle asked the two girls.
“Yeah man, we just got you outta school early. You’re welcome by the way.” replied Kitty.
“Aw. Awww.” said Stan, putting his hands to his face.
“Look, we don’t want you getting us out of school early.” said Kyle.
“Speak for yourself, Mr. I-love-school-because-I’m-a-Goddamned-Jew.” said Cartman.
Kyle looked at Cartman, sighed, and decided not to bother coming up with a reply.
“Look” he said “we don’t want you interfering with our lives. We don’t even know who you are, you just show up, you know who we are, how do you know our names anyway?”
“Tch. Everyone knows who you are. You guys are the main characters in South Park.” Kitty replied.
“We’re WHAT?” asked Stan.
“You guys are cartoon characters from the show South Park. You’re not real. None of this is real! This is all just a f*cked up ‘shroom trip.”
“Pfft. f*cking potheads man. Don’t even know what they’re talking about” said Cartman.
“Hey, I thought you guys looked familiar. You’re from that show, F*cking Potheads.” said Kenny.
“What?” asked Valerie.
“Yeah, you guys are fictional characters from the TV show F*cking Potheads. Valerie and Kitty, I used to watch that show all the time. I can’t believe I didn’t recognize you before.” replied Kenny.
“What are you talking about? You’re the fictional characters, not us. We’re real, you’re just cartoon characters from the TV show South Park.” said Valerie.
“Nu-huh. We’re real, you guys are the cartoon characters.” said Kenny.
“If we’re fictional cartoon characters, how are we here talking to you?” asked Kitty.
“That’s what I wanna know” said Kenny.
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Ah, the memories...

KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:24 pm

“Man, these guys are so stoned they don’t even know if they’re real or not. They’re worse than Towelie.” said Cartman.
“Wait… Towelie… wasn’t that the name of the guy who sold us the shrooms?” asked Valerie.
“Hey, yeah. And come to think of it, he did look suspiciously like a towel. I just figured he was a person ‘cos of the moustache and all…” Kitty trailed off.
“Oh man, that’s the oldest trick in the book. You guys actually fell for the fake moustache trick?” said Cartman.
“Hold on… we don’t have talking stoner towels in the real world… but there’s no way we imagined him… we were relatively sober when we bought those ‘shrooms.” said Kitty.
“So what are you saying, that was ACTUALLY Towelie from South park who sold us those ‘shrooms?” asked Valerie.
“I dunno man, something f*cked up is going on. I mean, he did say they’d take us to a whole other world… I figured it was a metaphore. What if… we’re actually in South Park?”
“Oh, come on. You’re being f*cking stupid. South Park is a TV show, not a real place.”
“Well we’re just a TV show to them, what if it’s all real? We need to find Towelie. Maybe he can sort this out”
“Well… even if it is all just a trip, I suppose it can’t hurt. And if it is real, I don’t wanna spend the rest of my life here.” said Valerie, who then turned to the boys and said “Where does Towelie live?”
“I dunno dude, I think it’s somewhere on the other side of town.” said Stan.
“You have to help us find him.” said Kitty.
“How?” asked Stan.
“And why should we help you anyway?” asked Cartman.
“Oh come on dude. Do we really want these crazy girls following us around forever?” said Stan.
“Ok, we’ll help you find Towelie.” said Cartman.
“Come on, Towelie is like the only stoner in town. Look for empty weed bags or the butt from a joint or something.” said Valerie, looking on the ground for clues that Towelie had been there. Everyone started looking, and then Kenny picked something up.
“I found something!” he said, passing it to the girls. They looked closely at it and then Valerie spoke.
“Yep. It’s the butt from a joint. Towelie must have been here. Look around for more” she said.
They looked around for more, then found another one further ahead.
“Come on. Follow the trail of joint-butts.” said Kitty.
Then, out of nowhere, a midget appeared and sang to the tune of Follow The Yellow Brick Road, “Follow the trail of joints”. They all looked at the strange midget, then another one appeared and continued the song “Follow the trail of joints”. They all look at these strange singing midgets, then another three appear and continue singing “Follow, follow, follow, follow, follow the trail of joints. Oh, they’re off to see the dealer…”
“Let’s get out of here! These guys are f*cking weird!” said Valerie, and they all ran off, following the trail of joint-butts, as one of the midgets hung himself from a tree.
Later, they’re all far in the distance and Trent Boyett looks on. Butters walks past and falls over in shock.
“Trent! What are you doing here? I thought you were in Juvenile Hall?” said Butters.
“I was, I escaped. And now I’m out to get my revenge on the people who put me in there.” said Trent, holding a black penknife and twisting it in his hand.
“Please don’t hurt me, Trent!”
“I’m not after you. I got my revenge on you already. No, I’m after the four assh*les who never got what they had coming to them. And this’ll be much worse than what you got. There’s only one way to deal with rats like them. Kill them!” he said, taking a mobile phone out of his pocket and dialling a number. After a few seconds he spoke to someone on the other end.
“Yeah. It’s me. I know where they’re headed. I need you to slow them down so I can catch up to them on foot. No, don’t hurt them. That’s my job. Just see that you keep them there long enough for me to get there.” he said, hanging up the phone.
Butters ran off after he heard what he needed to hear. He went over to the road and stuck his thumb out to hitch a ride.
“I’ve gotta warn the fellas!” he said quietly to himself.

End of Chapter 2. Your turn Cat!
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Ah, the memories...

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”