[Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Edduyasha

Re: [Storytime] Tales from the BBS Crypt

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:40 am

Big-Will wrote:
Cerisa_Roz wrote:And SJ hates South Park and this place now, so he says, so...peace hath come :P*

Good. We don't take kindly to his spammin' and trollin' types 'round here.

Well put, dude.

:wink:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:41 am

Big-Will wrote:
Cerisa_Roz wrote:And SJ hates South Park and this place now, so he says, so...peace hath come :P*

Good. We don't take kindly to his spammin' and trollin' types 'round here.

Aw. Does that mean I have to discontinue acting like Stovey? :(

Aw well. T'was fun anyway.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:20 am

Or he might have said that to catch us off guard then post a lot when people on here on proxy servers. He can spam the hell out of things...mostly by huge ass images
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:12 am

Renchas asked to have his account locked/deleted, and StoveNommelNot said he got kicked off of YouTube for the content of his vids. At least that's what I heard.
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:47 am

I remmeber there was a time that whenever you posted an opinion on anything someone would bash the sh*t right out it's as and then you'd retaleate and thing got really repetetive from then on. A small sadistic part of me misses that :(
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:45 pm

^Not me. I remember last spring/summer when literally every single thread that had a thread of political/religious content in it inevitably turned into a flamewar. And it usually ended up as a battle of childish name-calling between KtS and PLK, whilst the other people's rational posts got lost in the mess. Sometimes things would get interesting when SJ/Nommel/Not and Gothic-Butters joined in the fun by posting picture-spam. Much lulz ensued from those threads in their later stages.

[OK, you can probably tell I've been reading too many ED articles. :P]

Anyone around when SJ/Nommel/Not and Gothic-Butters got into that flamewar with Hylian3 and Scouser Lad Here on Matts_Diva_Bitch's thread? IIRC, it started because of an argument over whether or not condoms break, and ended up with the four of them posting huge bandwidth-eating images of rams and lions... :/ Didn't that flamewar provoke MDB to leave the BBS?

I noticed this place has been much quieter and more civilized lately. :)
Illegitimi non carborundum.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:07 am

Blue Twilight wrote:^Not me. I remember last spring/summer when literally every single thread that had a thread of political/religious content in it inevitably turned into a flamewar. And it usually ended up as a battle of childish name-calling between KtS and PLK, whilst the other people's rational posts got lost in the mess. Sometimes things would get interesting when SJ/Nommel/Not and Gothic-Butters joined in the fun by posting picture-spam. Much lulz ensued from those threads in their later stages.

[OK, you can probably tell I've been reading too many ED articles. :P]

Anyone around when SJ/Nommel/Not and Gothic-Butters got into that flamewar with Hylian3 and Scouser Lad Here on Matts_Diva_Bitch's thread? IIRC, it started because of an argument over whether or not condoms break, and ended up with the four of them posting huge bandwidth-eating images of rams and lions... :/ Didn't that flamewar provoke MDB to leave the BBS?

I noticed this place has been much quieter and more civilized lately. :)

What? Does everyone around here have their own ED article or something? I though I was the only one...

:|

[link please]

I like how it's nice and quiet; the BBS is active and large enough to keep me entertained, but small enough to know people around by the drop of a username.

^ ^;
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:24 am

It is kinda nice to see the BBS in something that resembles monarchy. Though part of me does miss the anarchy of the old days, it is nice to see that the board is capable of being in this nice little state of piece and calm. I do miss some of the old people who used to hang around here...very few come by anymore, though I am in MSN contact with a few of my old friends!

SJ is silly. Why does he hate SP now? I forget...I'm sure it was a reason that's more than trivial.

And I can't blame YT for taking down his videos for "questionable content"...he's a little too morbidly obsessed with them crazy bank robbers. It's kinda scary.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:27 am

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:SJ is silly. Why does he hate SP now? I forget...I'm sure it was a reason that's more than trivial.

SJ is really unpredictable, judging by what I've seen around here before he left in some big hissy fit right after KtS mysteriously disappeared. Who knows...he's one strange oddball anyways.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:28 am

I remembered when I became a "iluvKennyMcCormick23" enemy.

She was the only person who I used to argue. First, she treated me badly using a fake Kenny's Xanga and then I made a fake Kenny's Xanga to pretend to be my friend and she got mad and broke with me again. And we agued during a while.

I hate arguing with people but unfortunately it happened now I'm back! :wink: And I entend to only make friends!

Yeah, I prefer the actual BBS!

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

2007: 30 years for Star Wars and 10 years for South Park!

Old Kenny_funilovehim! and KennyLine_Goticgirl!
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:37 am

Who are you talking about?

thought it was appropriate because we were talking about n00bs, I desided to re-repost my first post in this post.

Kelly MacCornmac wrote:[color=orange]I relly like it so far, but u could have almost killed kenny in each ch. in the last one please PLEASE kill kenny. :twisted:

kenny is my favorite character
i like it when he talks
i like when he almost dies
but what i love abou him most of all is when he never survies :twisted:

(hey that could be my new sig.) :D

See? I was such a n00b. About a mouth it took for me to get out of the n00b stage, and that is one of the few posts with out the orange (though I tried =P) Stupid? Yes. Noobish? You bet.

Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:23 am

Edduyasha wrote:What? Does everyone around here have their own ED article or something? I though I was the only one...

Oh no no no, nobody has one (not that I know of anyway, and I'm surprised certain users don't have one as of yet)... wait, didn't SJ say he had one, but it got taken down? I just meant I was speaking as if I were writing an ED article about these events.

I'm surprised this forum hasn't had an article written about it yet. There have been some pretty interesting characters on here...
Illegitimi non carborundum.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:29 am

Blue Twilight wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:What? Does everyone around here have their own ED article or something? I though I was the only one...

Oh no no no, nobody has one (not that I know of anyway, and I'm surprised certain users don't have one as of yet)... wait, didn't SJ say he had one, but it got taken down? I just meant I was speaking as if I were writing an ED article about these events.

I'm surprised this forum hasn't had an article written about it yet. There have been some pretty interesting characters on here...

I've got one by some pissed off douchebags from over on dA. It's pretty lame compared to the ones like DivineAngel's and SnapeSnogger's, though. From what I've heard from my other friends who lurk aorund online, it's not even funny, and they don't get why it's still up. No matter, I'm over all the stupid drama from dA. That place has turned into a drama s*ithole and went downhill for the past few years anyways.

:roll:

Anyways, back on subject...yeah, this place has its history, but I haven't seen it go the way of 4chan and dA yet.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Kaixx

Postby Kaixx » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:49 pm

Cerisa_Roz wrote:I remember when Eric..Cartman (now Kaixx) was in a rampant "I hate Wendy" mood and spammed threads with "i hate wendy testaburger", "i hate wendy she is a stupid bitch", etc.

Heck, the original Wendy thread was attacked by him XD *and then it wound up closed because it was thought to be an "army", which it wasn't*

I remember one comment that really set KSWF off, where E..C said he was glad the original Wendy VA was gone, as her voice "sucked". KSWF really let him have it XD

^-^

I still don't like Wendy, btw...But I know better than to go into a Wendy thread and say something I know will start a fight. Most of my memories here are from E..C [and early TPB] because I annoyed everyone. XD

Oh, and SJ is weird, yeah.

To add, Hylian and Scouser Lad are idiots.
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:47 am

Kelly MacCornmac wrote:Who are you talking about?

thought it was appropriate because we were talking about n00bs, I desided to re-repost my first post in this post.

Kelly MacCornmac wrote:[color=orange]I relly like it so far, but u could have almost killed kenny in each ch. in the last one please PLEASE kill kenny. :twisted:

kenny is my favorite character
i like it when he talks
i like when he almost dies
but what i love abou him most of all is when he never survies :twisted:

(hey that could be my new sig.) :D

See? I was such a n00b. About a mouth it took for me to get out of the n00b stage, and that is one of the few posts with out the orange (though I tried =P) Stupid? Yes. Noobish? You bet.

I was talking about "iluvkennymccormick23", she was a member of BBS and leader of Kenny's Army.

What is a noob? I like when he almost dies but he doesn't really die too.

Dude, you are evil :evil: ...I'm kidding. I got the reason, the problem is some Cartman's fans saying that Kenny must die and I laugh when he dies. I hate it.
I love episodes he has many lines and survives (duh).
<3 :unhoodedkenny:

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

2007: 30 years for Star Wars and 10 years for South Park!

Old Kenny_funilovehim! and KennyLine_Goticgirl!

Return to “Hot Topics”