Ever done Drugs??

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Butters1990

Postby Butters1990 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:54 pm

Nope, don't plan to.
Kenny's_Girl

Postby Kenny's_Girl » Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:01 pm

He- Bitch. i said i was sorry, what more do you want, i was drunk last night! i dont even really remember posting that quistion!

:x :evil: :cry: :oops:
Amplive

Postby Amplive » Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:24 pm

Kenny's_Girl wrote:He- Bitch. i said i was sorry, what more do you want, i was drunk last night! i dont even really remember posting that quistion!

:x :evil: :cry: :oops:

sure did type legibly for being so drunk...
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:09 pm

Meh...I've been unintentionally drunk multiple times (my brother keeps spiking my drinks on the most random days), and I've been to school hungover once or twice...not a good idea. I remember getting stoned or something at a crazy-a*s but fun party last year; I felt so f*cked up after that, but it's sure given me some good laughs these days.

I don't plan to do any drugs, smoke, or drink, ever...but I'll have to catch my brother before he pulls the drink spiking again on me...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Kenny's_Girl

Postby Kenny's_Girl » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:14 pm

:lol:

i hate hangovers! but who doesnt, am i right? :wink:
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:17 pm

LMAO, I don't need to do drugs to act like I'm stoned. I think my mind produces its own natural LSD.
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
Kenny's_Girl

Postby Kenny's_Girl » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:22 pm

:lol: :lol: :o :lol:
louisvuittonxo

Re: Ever done Drugs??

Postby louisvuittonxo » Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:10 am

lsd
pot
alcohol
shrooms
hi! i'm sedore!
let's smoke a fattie together :]
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:56 am

I drink on occasion, an example being tonight, but that's pretty much it. Pathetic, I know. :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:52 pm

Hahahaha! The short answer: yes.

I've done weed, hash, ecstasy, methadone, crack, speed, heroin (smoked not injected), 'shrooms (but they were sh*t and didn't do much), valium and probably a bunch of other sh*t I can't remember right now. Alcohol goes without saying, since I'm drunk half the time I'm on here. Not sure if it counts as a drug though.
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Poor Kenny, trapped forever on my back...

Ah, the memories...

Favourite character: Kenny
Favourite episode: Mysterion Rises
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:02 pm

No, but I've been randomly drunk and hungover at school on occasion, and there was that one party I got suddenly stoned at. I think it was one of my friends slipping something in the drink; I got all weird after I drank the drink I told him to get me.

Other than that, not really. I've snorted lots of weird things, before, including- pepper, pixie sticks, sand, etc. It's pretty crazy, but a lot of the times I did it was for money.
._.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:08 am

teh-lolrus wrote:I've snorted lots of weird things, before, including- pepper, pixie sticks, sand, etc. It's pretty crazy, but a lot of the times I did it was for money.

Have you pulled an Ozzy, and snorted a line of ants off of the pavement?
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:13 am

BRMBug wrote:
teh-lolrus wrote:I've snorted lots of weird things, before, including- pepper, pixie sticks, sand, etc. It's pretty crazy, but a lot of the times I did it was for money.

Have you pulled an Ozzy, and snorted a line of ants off of the pavement?

:lol:

No. Ants are nasty, as are so many other kinds of insects...

Eww...
._.
rainbow.bix

Postby rainbow.bix » Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:33 am

Yes.

I used to do bush (mild weed) and this weird hydro weed sh*t laced with acid. It makes you hallucinate like a motherf*cker. One time I had it after I had drank and I ran down the street giggling and tearing out my hair and then I fell down a hill that didn't exist. :lol: I quit about 7 months ago, coz I realized that drugs weren't really my thing. One day in the distant future I would like to try ecstacy, just to see what it's like, but just one time.
Formerly terrance&philliparesw.

Just like weetbix... except queer
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:52 am

I've never done any illegal drugs to my knowledge, and acid/MDMA aside there's none I'd ever willingly take into my body (paranoid about having a heart attack/stroke/headache) but I did in the stupidity of curiosity take from a hyperactive git of a friend his medication once. Hadol I think. and it wasn't the best expierience of my life; in fact it almost made a scientologist out of me... but i'm not that rich/moronic so I emphasise the almost part!

Also I once decided to coppy a group of insane coffee-geeks I met online thanks to my love of SP's own Tweek and by their ecomendation ODd on caffine. Again, not recomended by me, thanks to the)

Tried a few things from some list entitled "how to get high legally" off google, don't remember much of that week! All I know is that story about dry bannana peels being as good as cannabis is a total LIE, it just gives you a nose-bleed.

I do know one kid though, who'd snort ANYTHING he came into contact with; salt, pepper, crushed polo mints, nurophen tablets, rubber shavings, pencil lead, ANYTHING as long as it was snortable. None of that stuff semed to get him high, just made a lot of nose-bleeds!

For SOME reason he didn't last long in school after a marginally female Mr. Macky clone took over it a few years back, and promptly perminently expelled about ten kids for PRETENDING to do drugs in the bathroom, but that's a different rant. I'd probably never do cannabis though, because I've seen catagorical proof it dumbs you up, after a couple of kids brought a SACK load of "maple leafs" into school and started selling it in the corner of the field, right after those kids got expelled for PRETENDING to do drugs. Sufice to say, they didn't last long either. Scrap that stuff about canna making you dumb, they were r-tards strait from the womb!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”