Ever done Drugs??

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

cheesypoofs857
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:07 pm

Re: Ever done Drugs??

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:58 am

Never had in my life and I doubt I ever will. Although I think I need something to keep me happy.

No, can't have Robitussin! I'm allergic!
Image
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
teh-lolrus
Posts: 593
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:22 am

Re: Ever done Drugs??

Postby teh-lolrus » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:01 am

cheesypoofs857 wrote:Never had in my life and I doubt I ever will. Although I think I need something to keep me happy.


Sugar works really well for about two hours, then you crash into a quasi-comatose state. I'm not doing that again; I learned that the hard way two summer camps ago.

:P
._.
cheesypoofs857
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:07 pm

Re: Ever done Drugs??

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:12 am

What about energy drinks? Can I get something out of that?

Just no more Sobe. It costs too much..... I think.....
Image
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
SuperMaids
Posts: 760
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:35 am

Re: Ever done Drugs??

Postby SuperMaids » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:15 am

Suggartalk reminds me, that Last new years i tripped (and I mean totally tripped) after chowing down two tubs of Haribo in little over an hour. I was up for two days after that watching Nick Jr.

Not the most dangerous new years drug, but still, definitly the tastiest!

As for energy drinks, My sis was a redbull junkie before she started on this polish stuff, that's baiscally ruined her. If there was anything to ruin in her in the first place, she was always a little :parishilton:
Image
teh-lolrus
Posts: 593
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:22 am

Re: Ever done Drugs??

Postby teh-lolrus » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:16 am

cheesypoofs857 wrote:What about energy drinks? Can I get something out of that?

Just no more Sobe. It costs too much..... I think.....


As far as I know, they work pretty well, and you don't crash as bad as you do on a pure sugar high.

Sobe is good, but you're right about it being super expensive. I'd probably go on Monster energy drinks if you want something cheaper yet somewhat effective.
._.
SuperMaids
Posts: 760
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:35 am

Re: Ever done Drugs??

Postby SuperMaids » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:23 am

Isn't the main draw for an energy drink just the suggar and the caffine in it? So couldn't you just drink a really, really strong and sweet cup of coffee or Tea instread of fornking out for an energy drink? Then you could make it as strong or week as you wanted?!
Image
cheesypoofs857
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:07 pm

Re: Ever done Drugs??

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:29 am

teh-lolrus wrote:
cheesypoofs857 wrote:What about energy drinks? Can I get something out of that?

Just no more Sobe. It costs too much..... I think.....


As far as I know, they work pretty well, and you don't crash as bad as you do on a pure sugar high.

Sobe is good, but you're right about it being super expensive. I'd probably go on Monster energy drinks if you want something cheaper yet somewhat effective.

The last Monster I tried tasted like horse piss. A few BBS'ers suggested the coffee flavored one.

I'd much rather develop a caffeine addiction than try drugs. Surely it must be harmless.
Image
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
teh-lolrus
Posts: 593
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:22 am

Re: Ever done Drugs??

Postby teh-lolrus » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:31 am

cheesypoofs857 wrote:
teh-lolrus wrote:
cheesypoofs857 wrote:What about energy drinks? Can I get something out of that?

Just no more Sobe. It costs too much..... I think.....


As far as I know, they work pretty well, and you don't crash as bad as you do on a pure sugar high.

Sobe is good, but you're right about it being super expensive. I'd probably go on Monster energy drinks if you want something cheaper yet somewhat effective.

The last Monster I tried tasted like horse piss. A few BBS'ers suggested the coffee flavored one.

I'd much rather develop a caffeine addiction than try drugs. Surely it must be harmless.


The coffee flavored one was really tasty. I hate the red one, though.

If you get hopped up on caffeine, you'll positively get jumpy and twitchy. I've seen it before in some of my friends.

:|
._.
SuperMaids
Posts: 760
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:35 am

Re: Ever done Drugs??

Postby SuperMaids » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:42 am

I'd much rather develop a caffeine addiction than try drugs. Surely it must be harmless.

I've OD'd on caffine myself, and can say firsthand it was one of the worst (if also best at first) expieriences of my entire life. I thought I was going to die all night, couldn't controll my movements (including bladder movments) for hours, could hardly stand up, puked until my throat was burning, and had the biggest insomnia hangover ever when I finally got out of it. NOT PLEASANT!

My sister (and a few others I know) litterally can't live without downing a can of their red bull/ stronger Eastern European oven cleaner derivitive every hour or so, or they turn into paranoid psychopaths. They're total junkies and I'd never want to be like them, ever. Make sure you regulate your use and don't become an addict!

Just because it's not illegal, doesn't mean caffine isn't dangerous. It causes way more deaths (per 1000 users per year) than Cannabis, Ecstacy or LSD, mainly through allergic reactions, but as there's already a huge industry based on it when they decided some drugs should be banned in the later hippy era (60's/70's) they kept making tea/coffee. Not saying it's up there with crack, being not that addictive a substance, but it can be pretty harmfull. According to some sites.
Image
cheesypoofs857
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:07 pm

Re: Ever done Drugs??

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:47 am

Winding up like Tweek is what I'm aiming for. Everyone says I look dead most of the time. Plus, I get more sleep than I really should. I can sleep thirteen hours on the weekends and holidays and still look dead!

And I'm also the quiet one around any group of people. I bored Catman to death and he barely talks to me now. I'm just a waste of space around everybody.

That is why I MUST.... wait *reads SuperMaids's post*

Look, I'm not as fun in real life as I am over here. The only way I can have my moments is if I drink some caffeine.
Image
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
SuperMaids
Posts: 760
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:35 am

Re: Ever done Drugs??

Postby SuperMaids » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:06 am

I'm about as much fun in real ife as I've been around here for the past few months, but that doesn't mean I'd kill myself to be more interesting. Drinking energy drinks is great.

I didn't sleep much naturally untill I got a new bed, then I suddenly didn't have muc time to studdy, go out AND post on about five forums at once any more because this little thing called SLEEP came into my life. Caffine's helped me overcome the comfyness of that bed more than I can thank it for, but seriously, don't OVERDOO it on the caffine. If you're an addict, IT'S NOT AS POWERFULL anymore, but a little OD that makes you hallucinate can be fun!
Image
cheesypoofs857
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:07 pm

Re: Ever done Drugs??

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:51 pm

Overdose, you say? TO 7CHAN! AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!

They have a board dedicated to drugs. I'm sure they'll offer plenty of "advice" on there.

Screw coffee! I'm sticking to Vault and Sobe! Tastes much better and is guarunteed to keep me Tweek-like!
Image
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
rainbow.bix
Posts: 231
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:01 am

Re: Ever done Drugs??

Postby rainbow.bix » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:06 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:What about energy drinks? Can I get something out of that?


Personally I hate the stuff. I go manic on V and as for Red Bull, well... :twisted:
Mother, I can handle, but I heard that energy drinks aren't too good for you, mentally. I don't need anymore f*cking up in the head, thankyou very much lol. Plus, they taste like piss.
Formerly terrance&philliparesw.

Just like weetbix... except queer
SouthParkMaster66
Posts: 1719
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:17 am

Re: Ever done Drugs??

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:53 am

Nope, never done any drugs. I've been offered pot a few times, and know alot of potheads but I haven't done it.

South Park is my drug :D
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
AngusMcTavish
Posts: 8959
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 6:52 am

Re: Ever done Drugs??

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:07 pm

No thanks, but some asshat did try pushing a vial of something under my nose once. I was at a get-together with my brother and his friends, and, boy, did he get mad at that guy for trying to do that to me!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests