The official Wendy disscussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

WowitsWendy

Re: The official Wendy disscussion Thread

Postby WowitsWendy » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:10 pm

Wendy's awesome. My favorite episode ever is Tom's Rhinoplasty~ <3
She's pretty (I'm guessing here) and smart, but has an inferiority/jealousy complex, so she's not a Mary Sue..you just gotta love her! ;]

Here's hoping for more Stan/Wendy interaction next season!
WENDY TESTABURGER KICKS ASS!
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:29 am

WowitsWendy wrote:Wendy's awesome. My favorite episode ever is Tom's Rhinoplasty~ <3
She's pretty (I'm guessing here) and smart, but has an inferiority/jealousy complex, so she's not a Mary Sue..you just gotta love her! ;]

I pretty much agree with every word you just said :lol:
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
Favorite Episode- The List
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:24 pm

WowitsWendy wrote:Wendy's awesome. My favorite episode ever is Tom's Rhinoplasty~ <3

More Wendy and Stan would be nice due to the fact that more Wendy means more use of the other girls which will mean that those characters (with the soul exeption of Bebe) might finally develope a definable personality. The List was the biggest part any of them have had since Stupid Spoiled Whore and that was also a Wendy ep.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
wendy28

Postby wendy28 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:01 pm

polymorph wrote:

More Wendy and Stan would be nice due to the fact that more Wendy means more use of the other girls which will mean that those characters (with the soul exeption of Bebe) might finally develope a definable personality. The List was the biggest part any of them have had since Stupid Spoiled Whore and that was also a Wendy ep.

the girls having their own personality would be great. and i think kyle´s ought to have a girlfriend or somehing like that, since in "hooked on monkey phonics" the girl just like disappeared. that was a cool ep, though.

and i loved toms rhinoplasty! wendy certainly does kick ass (to get back to the topic).
favorite character: kyle!

Horrific, deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words!
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:30 am

wendy28 wrote:
polymorph wrote:

the girls having their own personality would be great. and i think kyle´s ought to have a girlfriend or somehing like that, since in "hooked on monkey phonics" the girl just like disappeared. that was a cool ep, though.

and i loved toms rhinoplasty! wendy certainly does kick ass (to get back to the topic).

I think the father would have put her in some form of Rehab, or therapy since she became a whore. Likewise, pulled his son out of South Park elementry, possibly moving away all together.

But i'd like to see Kyle get a girl friend and Stan getting jealous that he (Kyle) is hanging out with her more than him.
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:45 pm

HAcoreRD wrote:
wendy28 wrote:
polymorph wrote:

I think the father would have put her in some form of Rehab, or therapy since she became a whore. Likewise, pulled his son out of South Park elementry, possibly moving away all together.

But i'd like to see Kyle get a girl friend and Stan getting jealous that he (Kyle) is hanging out with her more than him.

I don't think Kyle needs a girlfriend, what with Stan and Wendy having just gotten back together the show should focus on that before hooking Kyle up.
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:58 am

^

If anything, Stan could then help Kyle get hooked up, so long as he doesn't take him to Raisins :)
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:07 am

HAcoreRD wrote:^

If anything, Stan could then help Kyle get hooked up, so long as he doesn't take him to Raisins :)

I don't see Kyle going for any of those girls. Strangly enough the chick working best with Kyle (other than Rebecca Cutswald) is Wendy, but for obvious reason thats not possible (Stan and her work better anyhow).
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:37 am

Wendy worls well with anyone; Cartman because she likes to 'heal' people and has an evil streak herself, Kenny because he's poor and she likes poor people, Kyle cause they're bothe child geniuses, Token because he's black and she's a hippie, Stan cause they're a couple made in heaven. Kyle doesn't need a girl though, when he has Stan (They're such a couple!) though a return of Rebeccan and Mark would be super (my dictionary states, they are the definition of super!)

But yeah, it would be great to see the other girls coming out of their shell like the boys did after season 6, as long as it doesn't make the re-appearence of Pip and Tweek any less likely (impossible sadly).

What's gonna happen to mrs "let's put a stick up stan's piss hole and rub Kyle's tight ass" Stevens now anyhoo?
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:42 am

SuperMaids wrote:Wendy worls well with anyone; Cartman because she likes to 'heal' people and has an evil streak herself, Kenny because he's poor and she likes poor people, Kyle cause they're bothe child geniuses, Token because he's black and she's a hippie, Stan cause they're a couple made in heaven. Kyle doesn't need a girl though, when he has Stan (They're such a couple!) though a return of Rebeccan and Mark would be super (my dictionary states, they are the definition of super!

What's gonna happen to mrs "let's put a stick up stan's piss hole and rub Kyle's tight ass" Stevens now anyhoo?

Firstly which dictionary do you use.

Secondly I have a feeling that nothing special is going to happen to Bebe, it would would be nice to see some follow on her and Wendy's friendship after that last encounter.
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:21 am

I agree, I think nothing will come of Bebe from "The List". Sorta like how nothing came from Stan pulling the gun on Kyle in "Urinal deuce", and how Stan and Token seem as neutral as ever even though there could've been hostility from "Raisins" (Double goes for the extreme lack of Wendy/Token dropping unexplained. I theorize Wendy went out with Token to get back at Stan calling her a c*nt.)
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:12 am

HAcoreRD wrote:I agree, I think nothing will come of Bebe from "The List". Sorta like how nothing came from Stan pulling the gun on Kyle in "Urinal deuce", and how Stan and Token seem as neutral as ever even though there could've been hostility from "Raisins" (Double goes for the extreme lack of Wendy/Token dropping unexplained. I theorize Wendy went out with Token to get back at Stan calling her a c*nt.)

Wendy seemed abit guilty about going out with Token for it to be for revenge, my guess is that relationship simply disolved off camera.
SouthParkSoul

Re:

Postby SouthParkSoul » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:02 am

She's also eight.

jawmht wrote:
fattass12 wrote:she sucks because she cheated on stan a lot and left him in the dust to become a goth in raisins. she also is a uncaring bitch. you just dont send someone to the sun because you dont like them.

Also because she is a crazy bitch whos voice keeps changing and had a teacher killed because she was jealous. Stan was lucky she broke it off there cause I can imagine her making Stan a Pile of crap(canabilism(spelling)) because she is a crazy Bitch!! :x
Küssen Sie meinen Esel

Taking the Banner of the Holy Marsh! Death to the Vile Lard!
SouthParkSoul

Postby SouthParkSoul » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:05 am

I actually do have a question: Why have I never seen Kyle interested in girls?

HAcoreRD wrote:^

Küssen Sie meinen Esel

Taking the Banner of the Holy Marsh! Death to the Vile Lard!
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:09 am

SouthParkSoul wrote:I actually do have a question: Why have I never seen Kyle interested in girls?

Because you haven't seen "Hooked on Monkey Phonics".

Return to “Character Discussion”