What was the first SP episode you saw?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

deputy_fife111

Postby deputy_fife111 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:59 pm

The first episode i ever saw was cartmans mom is a dirty slut part 1.
Do vegetarians eat animal crackers? -George Carlin
brandon_waddle

Postby brandon_waddle » Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:22 pm

i was 9...in the 3rd grade and i begged my mom to let me watch south park...(cause i played all the games for ps1 and it was funny) she was a ass that night and i told her every one at school was watching it so she let me thank god. the first episode i seen was "butters very own episode" it was really funny and ive loved south park ever since.
heartlander

Postby heartlander » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:06 pm

Hello! from Singapore, the land where South Park is banned!

I can't remember the very 1st episode I watched. I remember I first watched an episode 7 or 8 years back and I only watched it cos it was banned.

I just watched Night of the Living Homeless. Now, the part where Cartman sings "Californyow nyow!" is stuck in my head...

I don't know why I took so long to post here to say I love South Park!

Pssst... I would love that Singapore be mentioned in a future episode.
Majulah Singapura!
KYLEZ#1FAN

Postby KYLEZ#1FAN » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:52 pm

My first episode was either The Etinity or Hellen Keller! The Musical. I was only about 5 or 6, so I didn't get it at all, but last year, I watched Make Love, Not Warcraft when it premiered, and I've been hooked ever since. So, I do get it now.
Known as IHeartKyle5266 on KyleFanClub.com!!

"I don't need you anymore!"
"I know. I need you."
^Kyle and Stan.
Wolfdogg

Postby Wolfdogg » Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:11 am

The first episode I saw was "Volcano", around the beginning of the first season, back when I was like 8 or something.
O'Brien

Postby O'Brien » Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:51 am

The first SP episode (and for many years the only episode) I've ever watched was Pinkeye on a VHS tape.

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!
tweeked_out_girl

Postby tweeked_out_girl » Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:30 pm

Either Weight Gain 4000 or Gnomes. When I was about 9 or something. I had no idea what it was, or what was going on :P

But then when I was about 13 I downloaded Simpsons Already Did It, thinking it was actually a Simpsons episode and I got hooked :D
buttersbutters

Postby buttersbutters » Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:59 pm

I watched Big Gay Als big gay boat ride and I thought it was the wierdest thing ever. My dad, however, loved it. So a little while later he dowloaded a random season, which turned out to be season 5, and I watched Scott Tenorman must die and LOVED IT! So i've been hooked ever since.
eatmanbearpig

Postby eatmanbearpig » Mon May 07, 2007 9:32 pm

I have no damn idear but it was back in 1997 or 1998. Hehe I taped it way back then too and probably still have to tape somewhere. I know I watched the first few episodes back then haha. I was only 13 when I started now im 22 ahhh! Would be funny to watch with all the old advertisements!
For prank calling the past only!
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Mon May 07, 2007 9:45 pm

eatmanbearpig wrote:I have no damn idear but it was back in 1997 or 1998. Hehe I taped it way back then too and probably still have to tape somewhere. I know I watched the first few episodes back then haha. I was only 13 when I started now im 22 ahhh! Would be funny to watch with all the old advertisements!

I still have all my old recordings of South Park too. Damn, that was a while back.
DarkSoul520

Postby DarkSoul520 » Tue May 08, 2007 10:55 am

Spooky Fish.

I remember seeing that when I was like 10, and didn't even understand what was going on. I did know, however, that I wasn't allowed to watch it. :roll:
BrittanyRose

Postby BrittanyRose » Fri May 11, 2007 10:34 pm

I never saw south park till a couple years ago and i was retarted and always said that the show was stupid, before i even watched it. :shock: Then I watched the Michael (Jefferson) Jackson episode and i fell off my bed laughing. I've pretty much been hooked on the show since then. Yeahh if i could go back in time i would beat myself up for saying the show sucked.
Last edited by BrittanyRose on Sun May 27, 2007 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Butters1990

Postby Butters1990 » Fri May 11, 2007 11:08 pm

I saw "103 - Volcano" when it first aired on Tv. I've been a fan from the start. Cartman was actually my favourite until Lil' Butters came along. :P
!Kristen!

Postby !Kristen! » Sat May 12, 2007 2:50 am

Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society
Kylebroflovski313

Re: What was the first SP episode you saw?

Postby Kylebroflovski313 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:46 am

Ohh, I remember the very first day. I was nearly 9 and it was the episode's premiere night.

Their were two episodes on. 'Cartmanland' (repeat) and 'Trapped in the Closet' (premiere). I was just skipping through the channels when I saw a familiar face. Cartman.
My aunt Joelle loved him. She actually, she introduced me to him the same night Mr. Hankey. I took a crap on Christmas Eve and she told me not to get rid of it. If I did, this so-called 'Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo' wouldn't come and bring me presents. I was only 5 and cried when my parents flushed him.
I remembered Cartman's face because when I was 7 my aunt had him on a shirt. (she ended up giving it to me 3 years later.)

Anyway, I turned it on and got completely hooked! The very first sentence I have ever heard of that kickass show was- "And, so you see, this park is for me: no one else will be allowed in."
That episode was hilarious. Kyle automatically became my favorite character.

As for 'Trapped in the Closet', it will always be one of my favorites. That one line- "Da-ad, Tom Cruise won't come out of the closet!" made my whole day. I felt like I could never stop laughing! Scince then I have loved the show and have lauged way WAY more than that one line. :cartmanlaugh:
Favorite Character- Kyle Broflovski
Favorite Episode- The Mystery of the Urinal Deuce

AY! Get your bitch-ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie! -Eric Cartman

REALLY!?!?- Kyle Broflovski

Return to “General South Park Discussion”