Kill the person above you

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

Thunderhorse

Re: Kill the person above you

Postby Thunderhorse » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:50 am

I throw you into a pit with walls lined with nails. I goes down about 50 feet until it starts getting narrower & narrower until you run into the final nail which takes up the last of the space. Of course you're already a pile of bloody goo by then, so you shouldn't feel that last one.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:02 pm

I'm not feeling too imaginative right now, so I just rip your head off with my bare hands, and crap in your throat-hole... Huh. I guess I'm feeling extra hostile today. Subconsciously of course.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:07 am

First off...a Voltswagon beetle hits you in a field and the person puts you in the woods and drives away. Then insects and bugs eat off of your body. Eventually you awake, but you choke on bugs.....

Yea...just wanted to kill you by bugs to be somewhat ironic :twisted:
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:24 am

Somewhere in my duffel bag, I find what looks like a remote control for something. I'm not really sure what it's for, though. The ones I have out in the open are for my TV, stereo, and the DVD remote is for my PS3, but I really don't have anything else that requires one.

What should happen if I push the red button in the middle? Hmmm....

(click)

(BOOM!)

Oh, I see! This is the remote that causes Kelly's stomach to burst like a watermelon!

Oh...uhhhhmmm...(sets remote down, walks away, whistling)
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:23 pm

I have a stash of drugs. I offer you some weed. You take it. I offer you some coke. You take it. I offer you some acid. You get your face burned off. Yeah, wrong kinda acid.
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Poor Kenny, trapped forever on my back...

Ah, the memories...

Favourite character: Kenny
Favourite episode: Mysterion Rises
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:12 am

I put you in an enclosed chamber and start venting nitrous oxide into it. Eventually, it gets to be too much and you pass out.

Then, in classic mafia style, I send you off to "sleep with the fishes."
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:01 am

You enter a shoe store and find me working there. So, you're looking into a new pair, ah? Cool. Let's get you fitted.

I check your size and find the perfect shoes for you. Cement shoes! I then take you to a bridge over the deepest river and drop you right in.

Might as well go along with the Mafia style while we're here.
KYLEZ#1FAN

Postby KYLEZ#1FAN » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:14 pm

I throw a cow at you. Simple as that, you're dead instantly. Well, only after the cow farts.
Known as IHeartKyle5266 on KyleFanClub.com!!

"I don't need you anymore!"
"I know. I need you."
^Kyle and Stan.
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:51 pm

I force-feed you fatty foods until you're the size of a house. Then I encase you in cement, scoop out your insides, fly you to England and live in you. House-hunting problems solved.
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Poor Kenny, trapped forever on my back...

Ah, the memories...

Favourite character: Kenny
Favourite episode: Mysterion Rises
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:58 pm

I shout "hey look out!" you turn around and see nothing, then you ran into the wall...heh. so I get the hanana montana show on and leave you in the room for thirty minites....evidently you kill your self by using the lamp cord to avoid the terrible torture

SPU! Join it!
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:51 pm

Think I'll do something extra special for Valentine's eve. I'm not just going to kill the person directly above me; I'm going to kill all the posters above me on the page.

So I round up Kelly MacCornmac, KennyKicksAss, KYLEZ#1FAN, AngusMcTavish, BRMBug, and Thunderhorse, and, what the hell, I'll throw marvel_freak_42 in as well.

I crowd you all into a Ford Focus (strapping AngusMcTavish to the roof), then have it hoisted in the air with a crane. Near the crane is another crane with a wrecking ball. The ball swings back and then >BOOM< smashes into the car, causing it to totter precariously. The front passenger door opens up causing KYLEZ#1FAN and Thunderhorse to fall out and leaving KennyKicksAss hanging on for dear life (as futile as that will be) to the open door.

I pick up my trusty rifle and shoot both KYLEZ#1FAN and Thunderhorse as they're falling and both die before hitting the ground with two pleasing splats.

The wrecking ball swings back again to its greatest capacity and this time hits the suspended car with such force that it's launched from the other crane like a tennis ball.

I realize that it's only a matter of seconds before gravity takes its toll, so wiping away my tears of sadistic laughter, I draw a bead on the rest of you up there with a rocket launcher and a direct hit causes a colorful explosion.

Needless to say, everyone dies, and I die laughing like Kenny in the Scott Tenorman episode.
KYLEZ#1FAN

Postby KYLEZ#1FAN » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:10 am

Thanks a load, Pip Tweek. I'll finish you by hanging you by your hair to a tree in the Rainforest. There, you'll assumingly be devoured by the animals and bugs that live there. After ten days, I take you off the tree, half-eaten and starving, and finish the job by smashing you in between two incredibley angry sumo wrestelers.
Happy Valentine's Day eve to you also.
Known as IHeartKyle5266 on KyleFanClub.com!!

"I don't need you anymore!"
"I know. I need you."
^Kyle and Stan.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:59 am

I knock you unconscious with a car battery, then pour the contents down your throat. Is it me or can anyone else hear your insides disintegrate?
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:14 am

hmm...something valentine...oh I know! muhaahaha

I go to a store and buy some chocolates and laxitive. What? no I'm not going to put the laxitive in the chocolates....these are my chocolates...and your laxitive. Since it is valentines day...somehow I'm able to get you to the attic where I give you some milk, laced with some sleeping drug. I tie you up, then splash water on you so that you wake. I give you the laxitive, even though it's completly unnessasary.

I untie you and sit on one of the dusty chairs up there. You can try and go away as you wish, but can't really. I just let you loose because it's fun torturing you. Any way the laxitive kicks in, so I go into the kithen while you are in the bathroom and start making me some supper....mmm chicken.... On my way back I get a good knife out and wait at the bathroom door.

You get out of the restroom, I stab you until you fall. Then to make sure that you are 100% dead, I cut out your heart. I then send the heart to your girl friend (if you have one)...nothing says happy valentines like a dead person's heart.

....I'm bored now

SPU! Join it!
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:48 pm

I offer to kiss you, seeing as It's valenteins, then I choke you to half-death on my extra long lizard tongue. While you're stunned, i put my love snake (a boa constrictor) down your throat and it eats you from the inside.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.

Return to “Games”