The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

polymorph

Re: The Second Official Perverted Kenny Discussion Thread

Postby polymorph » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:31 pm

superiorsavior wrote:
Polymorph wrote:This makes it impossible for him to fade into the abyss like poor Pip seem to have
He practically has fallen into the abys; what was his lasy major role, about five seasons back in the Tery Sachavo parody, where he was plot device #1 but just a plot device (unlike his parents).
Kenny would be good catalyst for varity, yeah. He's died in terms of main roles, as far as Pip has, unless Matt and Trey REALLY work to resurect the secondry kids (Which Kenny has become, as Butters kills him, Tweek, Pip, and until the list, Wendy off to steal their roles)

Kenny hasn't fallen into the abyss(yet), Unlike Pip he still has lines(muffled but they're there), You still see him hanging around and he has had a relitively recent major role(Best Friends Forever). Also he IS one of the four boys no matter how obscured he becomes he is still technically part of that group. Though I belive Butters does need to be toned down to one or two parts per season and random comments here and there.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:12 am

Butters is as part of the show as Cartman now, and arguably more so than Kyle or Stan; to say he should be sacrificed at the expense of Kenny because Matt and Trey thought it would be funny to have a poor kid at the start of the show, would loose the point. Poeple go in and out of groups of friends and Kenny's just fading. Your right, he WILL be back, and RIGHTLY so, and we DO need to tone Butters (and Cartman) down, just not all the way to how he was pre-season six. We need to raise other charactars to the bar, but now it really is Kenny's turn for a new episode!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:54 am

superiorsavior wrote:Butters is as part of the show as Cartman now, and arguably more so than Kyle or Stan

No way, Stan and Kyle each get solo episodes, and season 11 alone Stan starred in 2, and co-shared 2 with Kyle.
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:46 am

HAcoreRD wrote:
superiorsavior wrote:Butters is as part of the show as Cartman now, and arguably more so than Kyle or Stan

No way, Stan and Kyle each get solo episodes, and season 11 alone Stan starred in 2, and co-shared 2 with Kyle.

As always you're right, HAcoreRD! Stan and Kyle are having many solo episodes!

As I'm democratic, the episodes should be shared of the way:

Cartman - 3 or 4 episodes each season.
Stan/Kyle or only each one - 2 episodes.
Butters - 2 (no more or less)
Kenny - 2 episodes not less than that!

The others episodes shared among others characters!

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

2007: 30 years for Star Wars and 10 years for South Park!

Old Kenny_funilovehim! and KennyLine_Goticgirl!
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:11 am

^

Personally, I love Stan and Kyle, in a non-relationship way. It wouldn't bother me if an entire episode was them sitting on a couch watching TV for 24 minutes. Maybe them and kenny and wendy for fan service
candies

Postby candies » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:37 am

Don't worry guys, Kenny will get an episode that really invovles him.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:10 am

HAcoreRD wrote:^

Personally, I love Stan and Kyle, in a non-relationship way. It wouldn't bother me if an entire episode was them sitting on a couch watching TV for 24 minutes. Maybe them and kenny and wendy for fan service

[Me too! I hate Wendy/Kenny! They don't match with each other! :P I prefer or my triangle Stan-Wendy-my original female character or the slash Cartman/Wendy!

^ I hope so, Candies, I hope so... I'm with a good feeling that it'll happen! :mrgreen:

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:36 am

If there is going to be a Kenny ep, I hope it would be a good one... I think they are just going to stick with Cartman vs Kyle eps though...
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:15 am

Kelly MacCornmac wrote:If there is going to be a Kenny ep, I hope it would be a good one... I think they are just going to stick with Cartman vs Kyle eps though...

Yeah, that's true! Cartman vs Kyle is funny but there are too many episodes about it, Kyle's character is becoming dead too, there are only episodes with him being fun from Cartman or showing his relationship with Stan. Cartman vs Kenny is very funny as the old pals used to say also that our favorite orange parka buddie's fans need see him. :mrgreen:

candies

Postby candies » Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:08 am

Lady_Line_McCormick wrote:
Kelly MacCornmac wrote:If there is going to be a Kenny ep, I hope it would be a good one... I think they are just going to stick with Cartman vs Kyle eps though...

Yeah, that's true! Cartman vs Kyle is funny but there are too many episodes about it, Kyle's character is becoming dead too, there are only episodes with him being fun from Cartman or showing his relationship with Stan. Cartman vs Kenny is very funny as the old pals used to say also that our favorite orange parka buddie's fans need see him. :mrgreen:

[color=#400040]Cartman vs Kyle is quite funny and overused, which it doesn't bother me. Now, Cartman and Kenny episode are funny as the older ones with Cartman make fun of him being poor is just funny. color]
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:08 am

But Butters stole Kenny's spot as Eric's lackee.

So. My idea, for an episode, have Kenny become obnoxiously rich. At first he 'shares' it with Stan and Kyle and uses his money to piss off eric. Then he becomes obsessed with his money that he becomes an typical Arrogant rich person, and he only can find friendship in Token (thinking that Token would be less likely to steal from him, because he's rich).

In the end Kenny goes back to being poor. Either from him throwing parties, or Stuart blowing it all like an idiot, or kenny spends it on protection (Protection: Him from the town/poor people or him from dying while rich. Irony would be after he ends up going broke he'd die immediately after the bank forcloses on his assets)
Una persona

Postby Una persona » Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:47 am

XD wow!! thats a great idea HAcoreRD
I miss kenny a lot too, we need more kenny episodes... He is my favorite of the main 4 u.u but now it seems that kenny is not even more part of the 4... maybe in next season kenny will get bigger roles OvO I hope so....
This is all butters fault u.u I am not saying that I don't like butters... it just seems that he has been taking really major roles lately and his character is getting kind of dull... also there have been many cartman vs kyle episodes. We need more kenny!!! o.o because unlike butters kenny still have some things that surprise me... we all know that butters is naive, he sees cartman as a friend, his parents keep grounding him for nothing... now with kenny... we all know that he is poor, he has a disfunctional family, he has an older brother and a possible unknown and unamed sister... but what about kenny himself? he is a pervert... sort of... but he could do anything for helping a friend, remember cartman's mom is still a dirty s**t? also he even notices that no one cares when he dies (except his parents... sometimes), XD every time I heard: oh my god they killed kenny! I think they were refering to trey parker and matt stone... I really hope that kenny takes major roles in season 12...
u.u sorry if I misspell something
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:43 am

HAcoreRD wrote:But Butters stole Kenny's spot as Eric's lackee.

So. My idea, for an episode, have Kenny become obnoxiously rich. At first he 'shares' it with Stan and Kyle and uses his money to piss off eric. Then he becomes obsessed with his money that he becomes an typical Arrogant rich person, and he only can find friendship in Token (thinking that Token would be less likely to steal from him, because he's rich).

In the end Kenny goes back to being poor. Either from him throwing parties, or Stuart blowing it all like an idiot, or kenny spends it on protection (Protection: Him from the town/poor people or him from dying while rich. Irony would be after he ends up going broke he'd die immediately after the bank forcloses on his assets)

This idea would work better with Kenny's Dad. It could be a parody of There Will Be Blood, where he discovers oil on his property and becomes obsessed with being rich and goes crazy. At the end he could get into a fight with Priest Maxi who kills him with a bowling pin. Randy will say "Oh my god, he killed Kenny's dad!" And Gerald will say "You Bastard."
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:53 am

^

That'd work, but the idea would be to show Kenny's personality reverse after becoming rich. Sort of the idea that the McCormicks would believe everyone's after their money since they never had anything of value before. They as a family can begin turning on the town and when they lose it all would be hated by the town and hating themselves for getting what they wished for and losing it.
Mrsbeemccormick

Postby Mrsbeemccormick » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:39 pm

no kenny die! kenny die bad! unless it is something actully happening in the episode. :unhoodedkenny:
don't piss me off, i'm a pchyco bitch!a very big way to piss me off is viewing and not posting.POST WHEN YOU VIEW!

Return to “Character Discussion”