Who dosn't like Season 12 so far?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

ecartman147
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:32 am

Who dosn't like Season 12 so far?

Postby ecartman147 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:25 am

I think that so far the epsoides are about outragous things like Cartman and Kyle getting aids and Britney Spears comming to south park. I don't know about you but I much prefferd a show about 4th graders getting into deep sh*t and having no idea what there doing. Like in Lil Crime stoppers were they were playing detective and ended up busting meth dealers. And the Lord of the Rings one were they are playing LOR and are delivering a porno to the movie store without knowing it. Just acting like kids doing normal stuff instead of going on a journey across america to find the cure for aids in a race against time. You don't have to make a big epic epoisde to be funny.
oilyGAVIN
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:35 am

Re: Who dosn't like Season 12 so far?

Postby oilyGAVIN » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:30 am

Yeah, definitely a bummer of a season so far...hopefully it gets better, but eh...maybe they'll make episodes like they did back in the day...And maybe Kenny will start dying again.
You shouldn't a done dat.
He's just a boy.
Poor little feller.
skacraze330
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:56 pm

Re: Who dosn't like Season 12 so far?

Postby skacraze330 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:57 am

ya its a c- season so far but we got 12 eps to go to make up for it......
"Yes.......I'm a rocker" - Skylar
ecartman147
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:32 am

Re: Who dosn't like Season 12 so far?

Postby ecartman147 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:04 am

Starting the kenny dieing traditon again would please just about everybody on the fourm. I really don't see why last season was full of cartman eposiodes when Kenny is clearly more popular.
KrazyKenny
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:49 pm

Re: Who dosn't like Season 12 so far?

Postby KrazyKenny » Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:16 am

I think the new episodes have been good but please, MORE KENNY!!!!
To need, but not have.
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg16 ... newsig.jpg
If life ain't just a joke, then why are we laughing?

when you think it can't get any worse...think again

"This makes me want to smoosh babies!"-ME
yayablahblah
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:17 am

Re: Who dosn't like Season 12 so far?

Postby yayablahblah » Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:31 am

i think this new season is amazing and will probably go down as the best one yet...i normally wouldnt join a forum, but i have been blown away by these two episodes, and i wanted to see what everyone thought about it...

and i really think everyone who has posted bullsh*t commentaries on these episodes are totally missing the point...totally. the britney episode was so great.

i have liked everything trey and matt have done without being fanatical about it, and i think that they have broken new ground...

i keep hearing people talk about wanting to see more kenny death...save kenny! kill yourself!

sweet dude
mykmedia
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:08 am

Re: Who dosn't like Season 12 so far?

Postby mykmedia » Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:19 am

yayablahblah wrote:i think this new season is amazing and will probably go down as the best one yet...i normally wouldnt join a forum, but i have been blown away by these two episodes, and i wanted to see what everyone thought about it...

and i really think everyone who has posted bullsh*t commentaries on these episodes are totally missing the point...totally. the britney episode was so great.

i have liked everything trey and matt have done without being fanatical about it, and i think that they have broken new ground...

i keep hearing people talk about wanting to see more kenny death...save kenny! kill yourself!

sweet dude


I TOTALLY AGREE
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST SEASONS
MNT JUST GET SMARTER
THIS LAST EPISODE WAS NOT MEANT TO MAKE YOU LAUGH
IT WAS MEANT TO MAKE YOU THINK!
I'M SO PISSED OFF ABOUT EVERYONE WANTING KENNY
IF YOU WANT STUPID LOW BROW HUMOR WATCH FAMILY GUY
SOUTH PARK HAS SUBSTANCE
THEIR FIRST TWO SEASONS DIDN'T BECAUSE THEY WERE JUST f*cking AROUND
BUT BY NOW
SEASON 12
THEY'RE MAKING VERY GOOD POINTS
THEY DIDN'T WIN PEABODY AWARDS AND EMMYS FOR NOTHING
THIS EPISODE WAS ABOUT THE SICK OBESSION WE ALL HAVE TO WATCH CELEBRITIES FALL
IT WASN'T JUST ABOUT BRITANY
EXPECT THEM TO MAKE MORE VITAL POINTS
BECAUSE I THINK THEY'RE AT THE POINT WHERE THEY HAVE BEEN AT IT FOR SO LONG THAT DON'T CARE IF THEY LOOSE FANS AT THE EXPENSE OF MAKING A POINT
THEY DON'T NEED TO MAKE DICK AND FART JOKES ANY MORE
I THINK BY NOW ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE JUST TOO STUPID TO WATCH SOUTH PARK AND FULLY UNDERSTAND IT
polymorph
Posts: 1007
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:57 pm

Re: Who dosn't like Season 12 so far?

Postby polymorph » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:59 am

mykmedia wrote:
yayablahblah wrote:i think this new season is amazing and will probably go down as the best one yet...i normally wouldnt join a forum, but i have been blown away by these two episodes, and i wanted to see what everyone thought about it...

and i really think everyone who has posted bullsh*t commentaries on these episodes are totally missing the point...totally. the britney episode was so great.

i have liked everything trey and matt have done without being fanatical about it, and i think that they have broken new ground...

i keep hearing people talk about wanting to see more kenny death...save kenny! kill yourself!

sweet dude


I TOTALLY AGREE
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST SEASONS
MNT JUST GET SMARTER
THIS LAST EPISODE WAS NOT MEANT TO MAKE YOU LAUGH
IT WAS MEANT TO MAKE YOU THINK!
I'M SO PISSED OFF ABOUT EVERYONE WANTING KENNY
IF YOU WANT STUPID LOW BROW HUMOR WATCH FAMILY GUY
SOUTH PARK HAS SUBSTANCE
THEIR FIRST TWO SEASONS DIDN'T BECAUSE THEY WERE JUST f*cking AROUND
BUT BY NOW
SEASON 12
THEY'RE MAKING VERY GOOD POINTS
THEY DIDN'T WIN PEABODY AWARDS AND EMMYS FOR NOTHING
THIS EPISODE WAS ABOUT THE SICK OBESSION WE ALL HAVE TO WATCH CELEBRITIES FALL
IT WASN'T JUST ABOUT BRITANY
EXPECT THEM TO MAKE MORE VITAL POINTS
BECAUSE I THINK THEY'RE AT THE POINT WHERE THEY HAVE BEEN AT IT FOR SO LONG THAT DON'T CARE IF THEY LOOSE FANS AT THE EXPENSE OF MAKING A POINT
THEY DON'T NEED TO MAKE DICK AND FART JOKES ANY MORE
I THINK BY NOW ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE JUST TOO STUPID TO WATCH SOUTH PARK AND FULLY UNDERSTAND IT


I understand and agree with alot of what you're saying, but for one it is a comedy show and for two they have managed to make more intresting and better executed points while producing a higher quality and funnier episode than the last two.
Image
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
Mr. Hat_DX27
Posts: 3616
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:50 pm

Re: Who dosn't like Season 12 so far?

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:59 am

Season 12 only has two episodes so far. Last week's was great, this one was a little f*cked in the head at parts, even for me. I can't say if the season is good or not yet, just because one episode was so awesome, and the other one wasn't so great. We'll see how the next few episodes turn out before I'll make a verdict.
Image
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
teh-lolrus
Posts: 593
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:22 am

Re: Who dosn't like Season 12 so far?

Postby teh-lolrus » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:57 pm

It's been pretty bad so far for me. Sure, there were a few parts that were alright in the two episodes so far, but I really don't care for those.

As for the "If you don't like/understand the episodes, then you're stupid and low" sentiment- I beg to differ. Someone's perception of an episode is based on their sense of humor and their own experiences, not their intelligence.

Take for example, Guitar Queer-O. I like that episode because I could relate to it and the subject matter in the jokes were funny to me. Some people thought it was crappy, but I liked it. It's all based on what people think is funny and can relate to, not intelligence. After all, it is a comedy show...

As for my preferences, I liked the 4th graders being 4th graders/antics of the adults in South Park type of episode (things like The List and Summer Sucks).

Go ahead and flame me if you want- I'm sticking to this.
._.
airmancoop44
Posts: 5580
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:59 pm

Re: Who dosn't like Season 12 so far?

Postby airmancoop44 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:04 pm

ecartman147 wrote:I think that so far the epsoides are about outragous things like Cartman and Kyle getting aids and Britney Spears comming to south park.

I never would have guessed...


Not a big fan of the first two eps either. Not terrible, but not great. Haven't found myself laughing as much as other episodes.
ihaveanoutkast
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:27 pm

Re: Who dosn't like Season 12 so far?

Postby ihaveanoutkast » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:05 pm

It hasn't been too great at all so far. I'm not as big of a fan of the current event episodes instead of the just zany ones with Kenny dying.
Uhhh, hello?
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Re: Who dosn't like Season 12 so far?

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:17 pm

mykmedia and yayablahblah have copied and pasted in response to each other a number of times, so they may be the same person.


Anyway, Season 12 is a C- so far. The first episode was a siolid B or a B+, the second episode was a big fat F.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
payomagetotheballs
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:13 pm

Re: Who dosn't like Season 12 so far?

Postby payomagetotheballs » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:29 pm

yayablahblah wrote:i think this new season is amazing and will probably go down as the best one yet...i normally wouldnt join a forum, but i have been blown away by these two episodes, and i wanted to see what everyone thought about it...

and i really think everyone who has posted bullsh*t commentaries on these episodes are totally missing the point...totally. the britney episode was so great.

i have liked everything trey and matt have done without being fanatical about it, and i think that they have broken new ground...

i keep hearing people talk about wanting to see more kenny death...save kenny! kill yourself!

sweet dude


finally! someone who agrees with me! yeah i totally think that the new episodes are better than ever before. the show has taken a new turn towards cartman the most and i love it. hes really way more f*cked up and evil than ever before. its great. and why is anyone sticking up for spears? who cares about her? i think its hilarious how people take this sh*t all seriously. watching brit blow her own head off was sweeeeeet
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Re: Who dosn't like Season 12 so far?

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:31 pm

As I said, that person copy and pastes. Copying and pasting on forums=troll.
That's how it's down here on the farm!

Return to “General South Park Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 2 guests