Who do you want for president

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Who do you want for president?

John Mccain
14%
Mike Huckabee
No votes
Ron Paul
7%
Hillary Clinton
29%
Barack Obama
50%

Total votes: 14
plk12345

Who do you want for president

Postby plk12345 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:31 pm

Of all the Republican and Democrat candidates left, who do you want for president? Anyone should vote, even if you are under the voting age or not an American citizen.
ShaneHaughey

Re: Who do you want for president

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:34 pm

I'll say McCain with Obama a close second. I liked Romney the best, but...yeah.:P
That's how it's down here on the farm!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:39 pm

I really don't know.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:40 pm

I always had a soft spot for morons and mormons, but I've got an even softer spot for cancer, AIDS, epilepsy and MS patients who the Republicans think deserve to die on the streets universally, weather they think they're dying of "GOD'S PUNISHMENT" or for being poor.

Despite Huck's best efforts, Barack Obamy remains the most racist man In the race. He CONSTANTLY brings race into the mix, in fact it's perhaps his biggest draw; half of his policies are directed towards helping blacks and women and punnishing the evil white men who's great great granddad's owned slaves. His religious views are also scarilly in line with his ex-pastor from what I hear.

The ONLY reason liberals want him in power is because he's black, and young, and they think it'll make them a lot of EU friends. It will, rest assured, but he'll neglect the economy and the modernisation of the USA to the extent that by his seccond term the Republicans will have resurected.

Clinton is the only way to go, for a presidency that'll restore America's international relations, improve education and healtcare, help the poor (no matter WHAT colour their skin is :) ) and keep the economy afloat. A clint/Obamy pairing would be nice, but He'd never accept being vice.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:35 pm

superiorsavior wrote:I always had a soft spot for morons and mormons, but I've got an even softer spot for cancer, AIDS, epilepsy and MS patients who the Republicans think deserve to die on the streets universally, weather they think they're dying of "GOD'S PUNISHMENT" or for being poor.

Despite Huck's best efforts, Barack Obamy remains the most racist man In the race. He CONSTANTLY brings race into the mix, in fact it's perhaps his biggest draw; half of his policies are directed towards helping blacks and women and punnishing the evil white men who's great great granddad's owned slaves. His religious views are also scarilly in line with his ex-pastor from what I hear.

The ONLY reason liberals want him in power is because he's black, and young, and they think it'll make them a lot of EU friends. It will, rest assured, but he'll neglect the economy and the modernisation of the USA to the extent that by his seccond term the Republicans will have resurected.

Clinton is the only way to go, for a presidency that'll restore America's international relations, improve education and healtcare, help the poor (no matter WHAT colour their skin is :) ) and keep the economy afloat. A clint/Obamy pairing would be nice, but He'd never accept being vice.

Good to know what someone from the outside looking in thinks. That way, we know what others in the world think of us. Obama would get a lot of EU people to stop some of the hate on us, and he is who I would vote for, but I'm not old enough. I can't wait till the next elections, when I can vote. one more year, and I'd be able to vote in November.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:18 pm

GTA wrote:I can't wait till the next elections, when I can vote. one more year, and I'd be able to vote in November

We're allowed to vote at 16 over hyah, but don't have an election until next year. We should be voting around the same time then :)

Good to know what someone from the outside looking in thinks. That way, we know what others in the world think of us

You're the celebrity of the world. Everyone's looking at you. And they're gonna sacrifice your nation to the Kornfield :evil:
No seriously, American Politics is on our TVs more than our own elections, about as much as Britney is on your news.

GTA wrote:Obama is who I'd vote for, he'd get a lot of EU support

If you're a republican voter then DON'T read this hippy crap I'm about to wright. But seriously, Obama and Clinton both have streangths and weaknesses and they're both in a completely different league to any of the republicans, from what I've seen of them. Huckabee says aids is God's cure for fags, or at least he did in the 90's, and Rommey thinks MS patients shouldn't get medicare for free (my uncle has MS, if it wasn't for the NHS he'd be dead by now) and Huckabee also wants to remove evolution from the school curriculum. So it's like comparing a man and a virus to me.

Basically, the avarage European doesn't care who gets in in the US, as long as it's not a republican. I'd vote Clint if I was there, because she seems the most competent, and hasn't got links with the ethnic equivelent of the KKK, but Obama is still a million light years ahead in anyone's estimation than the Republican reps, over in the UK at least.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

grunt34

Postby grunt34 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:42 pm

John Mccain vs Barack Obama
and Mccain is going to win.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:12 pm

I don't know why, but the US influences other nations to a great degree. So naturally, other nations make the elections a big deal, because it can influence them, for better OR for worse. As in George Bushes case, hell, he made the world hate us more, and killed our economy. I can;t wait till that assh*le is gone, then we can finally heal the wounds he caused with other nations.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:15 pm

We can be pretty sure the next president will be better than Bush at least :)
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Return to “Polls”