The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

teh-lolrus

Re: The Magnificent Random Rides Again!

Postby teh-lolrus » Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:48 am

superiorsavior wrote:
I made a little prop sword for my plushie

Yay! Reason to check up on DevArt again. I bought a bubble-sword today. It's like a plastic toy sword but it blows bubbles when you swing it. I'm thinking of using it as a lethal-weapon by loading it with cilit Bang (search for it in YouTube for evidence of Cilit Bang's GLORY) and turning into the next Saddam Hussain on the next boy to try and hug me for no reason. I swear everyone in my school is a THOUSAND times gayer than me/Pip, they're obsessed with hugging me. Well, I suppose I am irrisistable :wink:

Ah. I don't think the pics will be up until tomorrow. Anyhow...it's pretty shoddy, so don't expect any masterpieces. It's just made of balsa wood and scraps of other material from the dark depths of my room.

superiorsavior wrote:
I think one of the moderators or administrators should merge all those repetitive threads about the episodes on the site not working

Don't worry; those threads die quickly. Just remember not to repply to them or resurect them, it'll all be fine.

True, true. It's just annoying to see the same freakin' thread over and over when I'm catching up on new posts.

superiorsavior wrote:
I'll save the details for the Rant thread.

Make sure your wall of text isn't broken down by any sh*tty Mongolians! I hate it when that happens to my posts! (watched WAY too much season six for the Tweek action recently :)). I look forward to seeing how much you kicked ass in the AP Gov (i assume you did, even if you think you failed, that's probas a good sign :))

:lol:

How ironic- the rant has to do with Asians. You'll see... As far as the AP Gov test, I'll have to wait until Monday (or Sunday, if she decides to post the grades online then)... Tweek rocks; I miss seeing him. Here's to him hopefully getting a scene or line this season.
._.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:11 am

Not nearly random enough, but I'm starting to loose hope for Tweek like I lost it for Pip... now all I have to love is Clyde, or my seccondry charactar fantasies will be ruined :(

A rant about asians? Intrigued I am about this. we had the most random kid in the world used to go to our High School, a chineese girl who always seemed like she was on Meth (or something stronger like cat's piss). Always ranting about how her mum cut her finger off when tending to the chickens (don't ask) and it grew back because of Singaporian power, throwing test tubes filled with (Thankfully cold) water at the Biology teacher for saying it was impossible while screaming "rape" and "you racist bstard i hate you you hate all chineese you think we're not human you bastars," thankfully the best teacher on the plannet didn't get into undue trouble over that.

She threw a (hardback, very thick) book at the English teacher for not agreeing that Shakespear was a gaybar and that all soldiers in WWI were geh. She tried convincing my History teacher that the Napoleonic war is still going on technically, and said to my Geog teacher that the world is really orbiting the sun, pointing to a "geocentiric times" pamphlet (160 pages long!) I eventually used in an RE essay on creationists (so she was useful for something!).

Never sure weather she meant it as a joke or seriously, whatever she said, but her sh*tty accent was hirrarious (as was her habbit of eating sallad with the handles of plastic knives and sporks as if they were chopsticks). She asked the german teacher if he visited a gaybar when he was in Thiland; and got him to come out to the class (he really was gay!). Classic piece of kid, called herself "really" because she picked a name out at random from the dictionary.

REALLY = RANDOM!!!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:22 am

Random:

I'm REALLY board, I feel like making a website for South Park, but I don't know.....

The one I had, I let go because it was one used to watch South Park, and I gave up on it when this site started doing it. But I have a weird urge to make a web page in MS FrontPage. :?
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:45 am

You let the page die? I liked your "Heorin hero" game, I can't even do that in flash... wo is me!

Anyway, I need to sleep soon (getting close to 3 AM) but I can't be bothered to climb the stairs to bed so I may just sleep on the keyboard. If random letters start being posted by my forhead, don't worry, I havn't gone (any more) insane I'm just getting my hybernation period in.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:47 am

So that's what random letters sometimes mean. I usually take it to mean a cat walked across some one's keyboard. Anyhoo, I should get going too, I've got to be up early tomorrow. Nice seeing you all again!
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:52 am

superiorsavior wrote:Not nearly random enough, but I'm starting to loose hope for Tweek like I lost it for Pip... now all I have to love is Clyde, or my seccondry charactar fantasies will be ruined :(

A rant about asians? Intrigued I am about this. we had the most random kid in the world used to go to our High School, a chineese girl who always seemed like she was on Meth (or something stronger like cat's piss). Always ranting about how her mum cut her finger off when tending to the chickens (don't ask) and it grew back because of Singaporian power, throwing test tubes filled with (Thankfully cold) water at the Biology teacher for saying it was impossible while screaming "rape" and "you racist bstard i hate you you hate all chineese you think we're not human you bastars," thankfully the best teacher on the plannet didn't get into undue trouble over that.

She threw a (hardback, very thick) book at the English teacher for not agreeing that Shakespear was a gaybar and that all soldiers in WWI were geh. She tried convincing my History teacher that the Napoleonic war is still going on technically, and said to my Geog teacher that the world is really orbiting the sun, pointing to a "geocentiric times" pamphlet (160 pages long!) I eventually used in an RE essay on creationists (so she was useful for something!).

Never sure weather she meant it as a joke or seriously, whatever she said, but her sh*tty accent was hirrarious (as was her habbit of eating sallad with the handles of plastic knives and sporks as if they were chopsticks). She asked the german teacher if he visited a gaybar when he was in Thiland; and got him to come out to the class (he really was gay!). Classic piece of kid, called herself "really" because she picked a name out at random from the dictionary.

REALLY = RANDOM!!!

Wow. Even my school fails at being random. Thanks for showing me how strange the world really is.

Mah rant is up now, for anyone to check out. Beware- it's chock-full of anger and noncohesive venting from the bottom of my soul. Yes. It's only one part of many to come.

:shock:

Don't say you weren't warned.

Random- I can't get to sleep. I'll probably be around online for a while tonight, and dA is being stupid (system maintenance- what the f*ck?), so I have to wait to put my rant up there as I promised my friends from school. Gah.
._.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:58 am

dA works for me. :?

Random:

I just remembered there is a foreign exchange student from Mongolia that rides my bus, and I asked him if he was Chinese and he got all pissed off, and in a deep Mongolian accent said "NO! I'm Mongolian, we hate Chinese people!". I was like WOW! :shock: Calm down little buddy! :lol:

(Does it have to do with the great wall?)
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:20 am

Don't be too spooked out by that creature of incarnated randomness, she was one in six billion, completely unique. She's in the grammer school (for boys) now, strangly. No I dea how that works unless there was something she didn't tell us... she did read ultraviolent lesbian manga in math class, I recall, maybee she wasn't a lesbo after all? Sorry she was such a stryotype in some of her behaviours, she was from Singapore (and gave us all pamphlets about visiting the place, and google Earth maps showing where her grandparents live) but she really existed, and just shows how insane a person would have to be to be such a steryotype. No normal person is like that. Though her wierdness ("shakespear is gaybar, he is gaybar!""you racist with a hareem of children to eat the livers of, may chickens eat your brains!" "when will french forces attack, i feel building shake, it not wind it the French attack! oh no!" etc. ad NAUSIUM as well as her "chocolate tasty strawberry milkshake flavour invisible friend") seriously transcended any steryotype available.

I can't get to sleep

That's what drinking cat's piss/red bull does to a person... I can't sleep either, it's 3:20 over yonder.

gta wrote:mistake that cost you your house wall

Don't call an indian a pakistani or a pakistani an indian... the worst mistake you could ever make, and thankfully I had my dad make it for me so I never have to hear the reprucusion directed at me. Seriously, never ASSUME someone's race.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:24 am

I'm BAAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAACK!!!!

So much crap happened in Florida, that you'll have to wait until tomorrow for me to spew all the details. I have mixed feelings about the trip. I learned that men (fagorts) are indeed superior to women (whiny bitches) and that traveling in groups ruins the fun.

I WANTED A HARD ROCK JACKET DAMMIT!! NYAAAAAAAAAAAAARG!!!

I am sick and tired of fast food and sleeping in extremely bad circumstances.

So yeah. I'll go to bed and explain everything later. I broke my phone, too! HA!
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:14 pm

Well, the good news is that Grandma is well enough and settled in enough that I was finally able to come home and get some sleep.
I went over Wednesday (after only having 4 hours sleep the night before) and she wasn't feeling well, complaining of chest pains and shortness of breath. She didn't have any of the other symptoms of a stroke or heart attack, and I was thinking it was just indigestion but Alka Seltzer didn't help. I stayed with her that night anyway getting only 2 hours of sleep contorted on a love seat.
The next morning, Aunt Monica took her to the ER, and we were in there for most of the day because there wasn't a room available anywhere else. She finally got moved at 1am Friday morning. There were three armless chairs in that ER room, so I was able to stretch out on them and get a little nap in. The room they moved her to had some better chairs, but I had to 'nap' sitting up in one with my feet in the other while leaning up against a wall, with a pillow between my head and the wall. I think I got another couple of hours there.
Dad finally "relieved me" at 9am or so, and I came home and slept for 40 years. Then I got up, did some stuff around the house and went back around 10pm thinking I would be staying the night again, but like I said she was stable enough and settled in enough that I was able to come home and sleep for another 30 years or so.
Oh, did I mention that Grandma went to her doctor on Tuesday, and didn't mention this problem? Every time I talked with her about it, she kept adding days on to how long it had been bothering her, so there's no telling how long it had really been.
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:20 pm

Glad to hear things are stable BRM. Best of luck.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:57 pm

Not to worry you, but my nan had breast cancer a few years back, and didn't tell me until after she had one of her breasts removed, so as not to frighten me. I don't see her often but it was pretty scary. I hope your gran doesn't have anything that serious though, but she probably kept it a secret to stop you worrying.

Glad to see the Poofs return, mildly intrigued to hear how your trip went. Woot for being the first day of the easter holidays for school for me, which i'll spend on here rather than doing anything offline.

Real life, what's a real life? Is it some new kind of MMORPG or something? Yeah, there's too many Koreans and whiny americans in it and the graphics are all sh*tty, it must be an MMORPG.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:10 pm

Randome: I want HD, and I want a Mr. Kitty of my own... But I'd probably call him/her Claude.
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:38 pm

Eh, I tried that outside MMO. It took too long to level up and I hear the game ends for good if your character dies even once. I'll stick to World of Warcraft.

Random: I have 2 Mr. Kitties and 2 Ms. Kitties

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:11 pm

But no mr/mrs kitties? I'm alergic to/phobic of everything, so pets are out of the question for me. Except brine shrimp, i have no phobias about them killing me in my sleep... anymore...

I know that RL RPG sucks so hard. You get attacked by orcs everytime you try and do anything, and they have the most stupid rules that stop you enjoying the game to the max. Non-liniarity went way to far here, no sighnposts or pointers of what your supposed to do or anything. It's more like animal crossing w/o the cute, than WOW.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Return to “Hot Topics”