Woe is Me- a whining/venting thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Re: Woe is Me- a whining/venting thread

Postby BRMBug » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:11 am

Oh my god some crazy sh*t goes down here when I'm not around.

randome vent:
- Grandma still in Hospital (Dr. pulled 800cc's of fluid off her left lung yesterday :shock: there's supposed to be only 30 in there at any given time, and as small as the lady is, I don't know where all that was) She wanted to "check out for a little while, then check back in" so she could go get some Menudo, and so she could go get her hair done. After about the eighth time (in an hour) she mentioned it, I damn near yelled at her "Lady, you can't walk five feet without loosing your breath because you have fluid on your lungs, and you're having diarrhea, all because you're malnourished and dehydrated. Your need to stay here and get better, then we can work on getting your hair done, and I don't think Menudo would help your gastrointestinal problems at this point, really!"

- Great Uncle dies early Sunday morning So I basically have to go to San Antonio for a Rosary tomorrow afternoon, then the Funeral on Wednesday. Grandma took the news really well. I thought for sure she was going to fight us on wanting to go. (maybe what I said to her sunk in) She's only related to him by marriage anyway, we can go to represent our side of the family.

- My dryer breaks in the middle of doing the first of 6 loads of laundry, so now I'm either going to have to cobble together clothes for the next few days out of my least dirty things, or spend like $20 and most of the day at the laundromat today. I spent two hours trying to fix it, and it's too late and I"m too tired to continue on with it now.

- Desperation clothes dryer - hanging blue jeans over the shower curtain rod with a fan on them so they'll be dry by the morning. I think I washed dad's 'good' work jeans last night. I really hope they'll be ready by the time he needs to leave.

I still need to pack too. f*ck.

Well at least Aunt Monica will be with Grandma for the next few days, and the people over at Baylor are great, so I know she's in good hands.
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:36 pm

Ouch, sorry to hear that sweety. Best of luck for your grandmother and sorry about your uncle.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:41 pm

Awe, Bug, that sucks. :(

My dad ended up going back to the hospital a few days ago, which made me sad. It's said that he should be out by tomorrow though if all checks out.

Also, I woke up today with a sore-as-hell throat...so I just said f*ck it and didn't go to school this morning (calling in of course)...I should go in the afternoon though, since everyone in my group in Drama has gotta catch up. Ugh, Summer, where the f*ck are you?
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
PIPaul

Postby PIPaul » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:08 pm

I have the WORST hedache in history right nah!

I also feel like I have no life offline; not much off the BBS even. But that's a story for latter.

HAT wrote:My dad ended up going back to the hospital a few days ago, which made me sad. It's said that he should be out by tomorrow though if all checks ou

Hope all goes well.

Desperation clothes drye

At least your an inventive Bug?

Great Uncle dies early Sunday morning

Condolances. Hope the funeral goes as well as a funeral can and that there arn't any more funerals in a long while.

BRM wrote:Grandma still in Hospita

How many old people die because they're too proud to stay in hospital? Not that I think your gran will die, if you pay the hospital enough money they'll make sure she stays alive. She sounds pretty healthy to be that fiesty though. Hope she gets her lungs better.

I think I'll go take a break from here until I can get ahold of my emotions again. Just thinking about all my bitching makes my mind hu

Aw, don't go. m00n is right, it's always better to vent than let things build up inside you. That's what this thread is for after all :)
SouthParkSoul

Postby SouthParkSoul » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:36 am

Son of a b*tch stupid a$$ mother f*cking a$$ faced son of a f*ck!!!
Almost got hit by a stupid a$$ bus driver today, we have a track meet tomorrow and our entire team has practiced our events exactly once, we get to write another poem with a chosen theme: strange friends, a good friend of mines' grandpa died saturday, played paintball the same day but I only 'fought' twice.
New school policy: You have a cell phone out, you get 3 days out of school suspension.
Still haven't sighted in my rifle scope, felt bad for a new kid at school who got into 5 fights on the first day here (because he's mexican) and found out that the place I'm going as a 'field trip'
(medical class for 9th and 10th graders) has a high gang population. (proffesors tell new students to carry pocket knives for protection against gangs) We are still f*cking around in the middle east, real estate is hell right now, gas prices are still high and I just got my permit. Can't decide which of my friends is whiter, step mom made sausage casserole and two quesidillas for the weekends dinners. I hate sausage.
The ad on the computer is p*ssing me off by making me guilty, and the new episodes of south park come out on wednesdays, when I'm with my dad who does not allow me to watch south park, my Xbox has contracted the red ring of death, and my dad decided to build a large do-it-yourself shed and has conscripted me into his labor force. F*ckityf*ckityf*ckf*ckf*ck.
Küssen Sie meinen Esel

Taking the Banner of the Holy Marsh! Death to the Vile Lard!
PIPaul

Postby PIPaul » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:55 am

proffesors tell new students to carry pocket knives for protection against gangs

God, i'm glad all the 'gangs' in our region are just fake-asses who think they're tough. They live in the rich-ghetto (one of the richest parts of england) but think they're sooo hard because they sold a few leaves of weed to a friend once or stole a traffic cone or something. Such fake-asses. They really need to see what a real gang is like, and see if they still want to act like they're members or want to be. Still in kiddie fantasy land. Glad I know i'm a WIMPY spoilt Pussyboy and arn't afraid to admit it, unlike everyone else.

my Xbox has contracted the red ring of death

At least you have a 360... i'm stuck with the Wii... got Smash bros recently tho :)

New school policy: You have a cell phone out, you get 3 days out of school suspension.

Bring a phone in EVERY day! It's holidays all the time then :)
Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:13 am

:cry: i miss superiorsavior...
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:14 am

Don't worry, I'm sure he'll be back once his ban is up. I miss him too.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
PIPaul

Postby PIPaul » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:31 am

I miss me... I mean, I miss Sooperior Saviour too :)

Bans make no sense, when you can make a million accounts whenever someone bans you. Glad to see the rage-inspired AHAD monster tantrum didn't kill any friends that poster had.

No one's reading the long-ass fic Sooperior Saviour wasted the last three days writing a chapter for. Well, one person read it. Fanfic rawks, give it a go people :)
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:12 pm

I dunno, I've had some pretty bad experiences with SP fanfic. I really can't stand people who try to turn SP into teen dramas, that's just the wrong fandom for it.

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:20 pm

Indigo Rose wrote:I dunno, I've had some pretty bad experiences with SP fanfic. I really can't stand people who try to turn SP into teen dramas, that's just the wrong fandom for it.

Well, then you probably won't like the one I'm writing... it ain't a teen drama, but it definitely has a dramatic storyline behind it.
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
PIPaul

Postby PIPaul » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:04 am

Dramas are all too few and far between in SP fanfiction (as supprisingly, are comodies) when compared with Slash. Don't let the Mary Sues or the Emoness get the story tho! Too many cutfics/abuse fics about too. The state of fanfic is something to moan aboot!
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:23 am

When I said "drama," I meant to include all of those emo/slash/cut fics. I mean, they fall under drama, don't they? South Park fic should at least try to be funny or meaningful in my opinion.

Rant: I'm just feeling incredibly sad today. There's no real reason why, which makes me feel even worse.

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
PIPaul

Postby PIPaul » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:24 pm

Whine that i'm Mr. Boring with no new or original ideas to speak of or any useful tallents or much of a personality at all. Oh and that this thread has been moved.
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:11 pm

(Good lord, Bug... hearing that news about your grandmother and uncle make me feel so bad about spilling my own problems... I really hope she recovers soon.)

[EDIT: Post removed because everything has been sorted out... I had just been paranoid.]
Last edited by Blue Twilight on Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Illegitimi non carborundum.

Return to “Hot Topics”