The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Butterslover21

Re: The Magnificent Random Rides Again!

Postby Butterslover21 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:38 am

god, i am soooo bored right now! oh yeah, does anyone have any manga reccomendations? i don't want to spend an hour at the bookstore searching for the perfect maga. just please don't reccomend naruto. but you can suggest yaoi.
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:30 am

PIPaul wrote:
lolrus wrote:Tomorrow's gonna be the first time I'll get to play Brawl.

That we havn't got Brawl yet? Another reason to hate living in Piperland

Yeah, but you get to see boobs and hear cuss words on broadcast TV over there. It's no trade-off, but it's pretty sweet nonetheless.

R4nd0m:
Look what I found under the "hood" of our circa 1981 JCPenney
dryer...

I had totally forgotten about this. Dad first discovered it in the early 90's when we cleaned it out the first time, and I was all set and ready to get rid of the thing until I opened it up last week to try and fix a noisy, worn out bearing.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:41 pm

I am SOOOOO f*cking diggin' this warm weather right now! Winter's finally f*cking gone and I'm quite happy about that!

I'm also happy cause my dad's been out of the hospital for the last few days, so yeah, that's a total mood-lightener.

Turns out I didn't do so bad directing in Drama as I originally though. Still, I think I'm probably better at following directions more than giving them....on the stage anyway. =P

In other news I've just finished song #12 on the OST! People who wanna see what I got posted so far can go heah!
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:14 pm

Man, I had this weird-ass dream. Some FBI guy came over to the band room one day and said that my good buddy Carlos was an Internet phenomenon. And I pointed out that I saw him on YouTube this one time and Carlos turned to me and said "Of course you saw me on YouTube!" or something like that. And then the two of us went to the Hard Rock Cafe, which mysteriously appeared in our town (there's only a few in existance) only to find out it was a grocery store in disguise! And then we went eat at Shoney's where I had to choose between waffles or pancakes.

The end! :mrgreen:
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
PIPaul

Postby PIPaul » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:19 pm

does anyone have any manga reccomendations

Don't buy manga is my recomendation! Read it for free, online, at One Manga. If you havn't seen it yet, may I recomend MONSTER and DEATH NOTE.

In other news I've just finished song #12 on the OST! People who wanna see what I got posted so far can go heah!

Epic style is good, but it's a little slow to start propperly. Better than the last few songs, which were better than anything I could do by a long shot. Keep up the good work.

I am SOOOOO f*cking diggin' this warm weather right now! Winter's finally f*cking gone and I'm quite happy about that!

It's still freezing over the pond :o

I'm also happy cause my dad's been out of the hospital for the last few days, so yeah, that's a total mood-lightener.

Good to hear we have one less person for the Whining Venting thread.

Yeah, but you get to see boobs and hear cuss words on broadcast TV over there. It's no trade-off, but it's pretty sweet nonetheless.

When you take into account that we also don't get adverts every 2 secconds, it's more than a trade off.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:59 am

PIPaul wrote:[

Epic style is good, but it's a little slow to start propperly. Better than the last few songs, which were better than anything I could do by a long shot. Keep up the good work.

Keep in mind that this score is for an RPG, not an FPS or the like. Often there are necessary style variations that need to be considered, especially for places like towns.

Haha, funny story there, 'Poofs! :P
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:09 am

I'mmmm back if anyone missed me.

I get that there are style variations, i was just saying I prefer this style to the others.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:10 am

superiorsavior wrote:I'mmmm back if anyone missed me.

I get that there are style variations, i was just saying I prefer this style to the others.

Ah, I get ya.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:28 am

I have mah dinner coming to me in... shortest of times.

Anyone else peeved by stoopid cash register ladies at supermarkets who ask you for ID to buy... Red Bull? They really push the little amount of authority they've been given by the store 8D
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:31 am

i see why you get pissed at them. you're f*cking 17 years old! now if you were buying booze, then it would make sense that you would have to show your ID
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:35 am

red bull is an enrgey drink not beer
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:38 am

I know. They even stopped my friend buying it for me.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:44 am

superiorsavior wrote:I'mmmm back if anyone missed me.

Hey, how's it goin'? :D

Randome: My first fanfic is up and running! I've got the first part of it for you all to see.

Just click on "Conventional Lovin'" in my sig and get ready for a different style of Fic-writing. Very different!
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:17 pm

AngusMcTavish wrote:Randome: My first fanfic is up and running! I've got the first part of it for you all to see.

Just click on "Conventional Lovin'" in my sig and get ready for a different style of Fic-writing. Very different!

I'm liking it so far.

Hatman- I'll trade you off if we're talking about the weather. We've got close to 90 degrees down where I live, and it's not even close to being summertime yet (it gets worse). I'm sooo sick of hot weather already, and it's only been a few weeks into Spring.

><

SS- The high-school/college aged cashiers and the old people cashiers love hating me and my family. The former are extremely snobby and bitchy- even the guys (I reckon it's because I look 100% 'emo', even though I don't think labels apply to me in my world...) and the latter think my family is going to take over the world with our poor-people-Asian powers (especially if we end up shopping for food in the wealthy part of town for some reason)... Bastards.

Spring Break has been going alright for me. I'm still sore from the fighting at the party, though...

^ ^;

I went to some district-wide piano competition for my brother on Sunday- it was the largest gathering of Asians I've ever seen outside of New York City (haha, maybe 30 Asians total out of 35 people?). They must've come from the other counties, though...the only Asian families I know are three of my friends' families from school.

:shock:
._.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:15 pm

I don't know why, but for some reason I imagine that Will drives an Xterra. :?

...Yeah, I don't know either. It just came to me while I was driving home from the store this morning.

Return to “Hot Topics”