The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

superiorsavior

Re: The Magnificent Random Rides Again!

Postby superiorsavior » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:15 pm

Angoos wrote:Just click on "Conventional Lovin'" in my sig and get ready for a different style of Fic-writing. Very differen

I'll be sure to give it a try. Can;t wait to see tha Dr!

lolrus wrote:e've got close to 90 degrees down where I live

Look on the bright (and hot) side: at least you don't have to cook anything, you can just leave it outside in the sun and *sizzle* it's done in 20 minutes.

The high-school/college aged cashiers and the old people cashiers love hating me and my family.

The young cashiers are all from mah High School, so they're generally OK with me: I ended up getting my Red Bull, with no ID check, by going to one of them out of eyeshot of one of the wrinkly wierdos. Unfortunately the old fill our villaige like their dust fills the air around them, so it's hard to avoud the snooty dooderheads. They're litterslly a plague upon us. South Park was right about how they drive too, going to college is a nightmare. But these cashiers ask for ID on ANYTHING just ecause they CAN. They don't have to use their power to the fullest, but they do, coz that's how they get their kicks. At least I know i'll have made something more of myself than them by the time i'm their age. I hope.

I went to some district-wide piano competition for my brother on Sunday- it was the largest gathering of Asians I've ever seen

I didn't know 4/5 of piano players were asien. You guys are taking ocver piano playing, ohnoes, the germans will have something to say about that :sniggers:

RANDOMNESS! I thought it was saturday today. It's not. It's mionday. Ouch. I lost many days. I still am only 1/2 way through the fic i'm supposed to write, which takes priority over revising for exams i have in under a month somehow in mah sick little mind.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:19 pm

teh-lolrus wrote:Spring Break has been going alright for me. I'm still sore from the fighting at the party, though...

Jebus! I wish I was there! Latinos love to see fights go down.

Angus Young wrote:Randome: My first fanfic is up and running! I've got the first part of it for you all to see.

Not bad so far. :)

savior wrote:RANDOMNESS! I thought it was saturday today. It's not. It's mionday. Ouch. I lost many days. I still am only 1/2 way through the fic i'm supposed to write, which takes priority over revising for exams i have in under a month somehow in mah sick little mind.

Don't worry, I didn't even know that today was Tuesday! I should be heading to class now, but I'm afraid, 'cause I think I bombed my exam. :oops:
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:58 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:Man, I had this weird-ass dream. Some FBI guy came over to the band room one day and said that my good buddy Carlos was an Internet phenomenon. And I pointed out that I saw him on YouTube this one time and Carlos turned to me and said "Of course you saw me on YouTube!" or something like that. And then the two of us went to the Hard Rock Cafe, which mysteriously appeared in our town (there's only a few in existance) only to find out it was a grocery store in disguise! And then we went eat at Shoney's where I had to choose between waffles or pancakes.

The end! :mrgreen:

That was rather amusing. XD
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:01 pm

Looks like somebody pulled a pretty big-ass prank at a nearby school. Turns out some dude wrote some threatening message in one of the men's restrooms saying something about how "Bullets will rain on the 7th of April"...so they totally made all the kids in the school not go on Monday, and a bunch of cops were surrounding the place. Makes me happy I don't have to worry about that in Preston. :P
I mention this because it was constantly being brought up in conversations during classes.

I got Friday off, which makes me happy!

And now...I'm hungry, and it's Tuesday...so I think I'm going to run over to KFC and get somethin' finger lickin' good. :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:19 pm

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:Looks like somebody pulled a pretty big-ass prank at a nearby school. Turns out some dude wrote some threatening message in one of the men's restrooms saying something about how "Bullets will rain on the 7th of April"...so they totally made all the kids in the school not go on Monday, and a bunch of cops were surrounding the place. Makes me happy I don't have to worry about that in Preston. :P
I mention this because it was constantly being brought up in conversations during classes.

I got Friday off, which makes me happy!

And now...I'm hungry, and it's Tuesday...so I think I'm going to run over to KFC and get somethin' finger lickin' good. :P

something like that happened at my school. somebody wrote a fake bomb threat on the bathroom wall a few months ago
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:46 pm

Heh...I'm back from not being here for a few days. My left wrist's just about to fall off, too.

My brother's friend came over for a sleepover two days back, and he brought Guitar Hero II and III. One could say it was like a Guitar Hero camp/retreat. Our two days hanging out went something like this-

Wake up, breakfast, Guitar Hero marathon, snack, moar Guitar Hero, lunch, moar Guitar Hero, swim in the pool, snack, even moar Guitar Hero, dinner, one moar game of Guitar Hero, a game of Monopoly (complete with bank robberies, bribes, and black market dealings :lol: ), and bedtime.

Suffice to say, I've gotten a bit better (I've finally moved up to Hard level!). Now...my boyfriend's coming over to my house to hang out today, and he's bringing Guitar Hero. I'll whup him at it, though.

:shock:
._.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:33 pm

God I heard about that on the news Hat... glad you're OK and nothing happened. Also glad you got the day off :)

Gah! Too much typing to play Guitar Hero! I've got games from last februry that I havn't played yet! Heck, games from christmas before last even :P
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:26 am

Ah... One last post before I crash for the night. Let's see here...

Randome- When my boyfriend was over at my house today, we went to get my bikes from the backyard...and we found a huge-ass snake in my pool.

I dunno how it got there; I bet it's another hole in the blasted screen... Call us crazy...but...heh. He fished it out of there, grabbed it by the tail, and chucked it into the lake behind my house. I don't think it was poisonous, though...er...at least I hope not. At least it didn't bite us; that would've sucked.

><

I learned that it's so much cooler to not follow the crowd and do what you want. I used to hate the band Green Day back in middle school just because everyone else hated them, but now... I honestly love that band, even though everyone thinks they're a bunch of emo sellouts. I like their general...sound, if you may; I dunno how to describe them. It's actually fun to sing along to all the songs. Heck, I'd like to burst out singing Jesus of Suburbia (from their American Idiot album) right now, but my mom fell asleep on the couch three feet away from me and my dad is a light sleeper (he can hear a pin drop and wake up...something like that).

Suffice to say- Snake in a pool (plane? :lol: ) is bad, I like Green Day now, I'm ashamed of following the crowd just to fit in back in middle school, and my parents would be really pissed if I woke them up by bursting into song.
._.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:55 am

teh-lolrus wrote:Randome- When my boyfriend was over at my house today, we went to get my bikes from the backyard...and we found a huge-ass snake in my pool.

I dunno how it got there; I bet it's another hole in the blasted screen... Call us crazy...but...heh. He fished it out of there, grabbed it by the tail, and chucked it into the lake behind my house. I don't think it was poisonous, though...er...at least I hope not. At least it didn't bite us; that would've sucked.

><

We don't have sh*t like that happen very often here in Cali. :shock:

Mabey a hobo or criminal hiding in your bushes. (In the bigger cities, with a population above 200,000, except San Jose, they are a goodie-2-shoe city of 1,000,000.)

Seriously, San Jose is 3 times the size of my city Stockton, yet they have like 5 times less murders. (Per Capita, and about half normally.)

In 2005, San Jose, with a population of 1,000,000, had 26 murders. That same year, Stockton, a city of 290,000, had 41 murders. Thats almost 5 times the amount per 100,000 residence. (per-capita) Why do I bring this up? I'm tired of people from San Jose coming into the central valley and being "gangster" saying how their "homies" in San Jose will "merk" us Stockton bitches. So sorry to say, it isn't anything to be proud of in the first place, but Stockton is way more "hardcore" than your piece of sh*t 408 area code. :lol: I think I'm going to go around my school and erase all 408's and replace them with 209's, my area code, just too piss these people off.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:37 pm

Crime Statistics for mah area
Robbery 62
Theft of a motor vehicle 393
Theft from a motor vehicle 957
Sexual offences 116
Violence against a person 1950
Burglary 314

Population: 12,000

Yup, we're Sooooooo hardcore in our villaige. But compare the bitch-asses in San Jose who think they're 'gangsters' with all the kids in my school who think they're pimps and sh*t. It's just embaresing to see RICH kids (White or black :? ) who think they're hard, and act like they're gangsters. At least I admit to what I am: a rich pussyboy. If these guys got in a real fight, they'd cry for their mammas, but would they admit it? Nooooooo, they have to be little pimps.

We DO have one of the organisers of the 1994 GENOCIDE in Rwanda living in our villaige though :shock: and if he was taken into account, our crime figures would be effected a bit I think...
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:05 pm

I'm back! Sorry I was gone, felt I needed to take a break for a few days.

Random: I live in pure suburbia so very little crime happens here. A couple years ago this guy decided to take my bike for a joyride, but that's about it.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:45 pm

The crime statistics for Tucson has actually increased recently. It's not that crime has increased, it's just that the cops have actually gotten off their fat asses and started doing their jobs by bringing criminals down. No, I don't hate authoritah, I just hate people who have no business being in those kinds of positions.
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:22 am

I live in the ghetto-er area of town...okay, not as ghetto as the south part of town, but meh-er than the north part of town. Eh. It's alright; we have our share of vandalism (more of that than anything else), including my mailbox and trees being broken by the drunkard assh*les down the road, rocks thrown through the screen and stuff being trampled on when those little bastards decide to romp through my yard. Theft has gotten a little more rampant, too.

We just had this big murder case down by the local Wal-Mart two days ago, and that's about it so far.

Oh. The subdivision newsletter just came today and it turns out there's a kid-fucker not too far from where I live. Now I have justification to carry darts in my pocket.

:x

Randome- I almost attacked a group of skanks at the mall today. Y'see...my mom and I went out with one of her friends to get lunch-dinner-food-whatever at the food court where another one of their friends works, and those sluts pass by smoking (how they get away with that I wouldn't know). Now, I still have that cough (which I explained about over on the other thread some time ago; I bet it's allergies), and the cough got aggrivated. I was pretty much puking out my lungs again (and I'm still suffering right now). I made a little grimace (from coughing up my innards), and what did those whores do? They flip me off and I hear one of them call my mom and I 'dirty Chink whores'.

I got soooo pissed. Sure. Go and aggrivate my cough by doing something you're not supposed to be doing in the first place inside and degrade me and my family, adding insult to injury when we didn't do sh*t to them?! f*cking bitches! I tried to go at them to cut their c*nt faces open with my nails, but my mom and her friend had to hold me back...

If I ever see them again...

I know I need anger management. I couldn't help it, though...

Oh, and I did end up waking my dad up when I started humming the song last night (see my earlier post). He gave me a little lecture and shooed me off to bed.

:lol:
._.
suzukichic

Postby suzukichic » Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:15 am

I saw a rainboot shaped pool in Seacliff.
Myspace is for whores...that's why I have one.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:27 am

teh-lolrus wrote:
Randome- I almost attacked a group of skanks at the mall today. Y'see...my mom and I went out with one of her friends to get lunch-dinner-food-whatever at the food court where another one of their friends works, and those sluts pass by smoking (how they get away with that I wouldn't know). Now, I still have that cough (which I explained about over on the other thread some time ago; I bet it's allergies), and the cough got aggrivated. I was pretty much puking out my lungs again (and I'm still suffering right now). I made a little grimace (from coughing up my innards), and what did those whores do? They flip me off and I hear one of them call my mom and I 'dirty Chink whores'.

I got soooo pissed. Sure. Go and aggrivate my cough by doing something you're not supposed to be doing in the first place inside and degrade me and my family, adding insult to injury when we didn't do sh*t to them?! f*cking bitches! I tried to go at them to cut their c*nt faces open with my nails, but my mom and her friend had to hold me back...

If I ever see them again...

I know I need anger management. I couldn't help it, though...

Seems like they're just ignorant assh*les.
Coincidence: I went to the mall today too. :mrgreen:

Didn't get anything from there though, ended up going to the Circuit City across the street and buying a wireless router for my PSP because me piece of sh*t WiFi Max broke. :evil: But now I have a real router and not just a network switch. :mrgreen:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior

Return to “Hot Topics”