The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

marvel_freak_42

Re: The Magnificent Random Rides Again!

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:56 am

Holy crap! This is freaky! I went to the mall today as well! :shock: While I was there, I got an Office shirt with Steve Carrell and "That's What She Said" on it at Spencer's ( :) ), a Marvel Comics poster with nearly every single character in the Marvel Universe on it at Suncoast ( :D ), five shirts on clearance at Hot Topic (one of Rush, Dethklok, Nine Inch Nails, Pearl Jam, and one with Cartman saying "I'm so pissed off right now! :mrgreen: ), and new shoes that I've needing for the longest time!

teh-lolrus wrote:Randome- I almost attacked a group of skanks at the mall today. Y'see...my mom and I went out with one of her friends to get lunch-dinner-food-whatever at the food court where another one of their friends works, and those sluts pass by smoking (how they get away with that I wouldn't know). Now, I still have that cough (which I explained about over on the other thread some time ago; I bet it's allergies), and the cough got aggrivated. I was pretty much puking out my lungs again (and I'm still suffering right now). I made a little grimace (from coughing up my innards), and what did those whores do? They flip me off and I hear one of them call my mom and I 'dirty Chink whores'.

I got soooo pissed. Sure. Go and aggrivate my cough by doing something you're not supposed to be doing in the first place inside and degrade me and my family, adding insult to injury when we didn't do sh*t to them?! f*cking bitches! I tried to go at them to cut their c*nt faces open with my nails, but my mom and her friend had to hold me back...

You almost attacked them? f*ck that, I wouldn't have hesitated! Well, actually, I wouldn't assault a female, but I would get my crazy-ass cousin to do it instead... he's loco! :lol:

Randome: Before my trip to the mall, I had to get glasses today. Yep, I'm blind as bat so I had to get specs in order to see my own television in the living room. f*ck, now people are gonna think I am a geek once they see me! As if I wasn't so self-conscious about my comic book and sci-fi loving ways before! Well, at least I have contacts as well if I need them.
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:33 am

Gig-gle!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23998905/from/ET/
It's also a little sad.
Colonel Kefir

Postby Colonel Kefir » Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:42 pm

Friends, countrymen, people who hate Mr. Zhao, lend me your ears; I come to bury Mr. Zhao, not to praise him. For starters, one can consecrate one's life to the service of a noble idea or a glorious ideology. Mr. Zhao, however, is more likely to canonize tasteless kooks as nomological emblems of propriety.

Mr. Zhao says that his vices are the only true virtues. This is noxious falsehood. The truth is that he has conceived the project of reigning over opinions and of conquering neither kingdoms nor provinces but the human mind. If this project succeeds then putrid sluggards will be free to provide the pretext for police-state measures. Even worse, it will be illegal for anyone to say anything about how over time, Mr. Zhao's fulminations have progressed from being merely petty to being superpetty, hyperpetty, and recently ultrapetty. In fact, I'd say that now they're even megapetty. Mass anxiety is the equivalent of steroids for Mr. Zhao. If we feel helpless, Mr. Zhao is energized and ramps up his efforts to engage in the trafficking of human beings.

All the deals Mr. Zhao makes are strictly one-way. Mr. Zhao gets all the rights, and the other party gets all the obligations. And for those impudent brutes who want to hide behind the argument that his slaves are not postmodernist half-wits but rather nihilism-prone ideologues, my question is simply this: What's the difference? He keeps insisting that McCarthyism is a wonderful thing. To me, there is something fundamentally wrong with that story. Maybe it's that if Mr. Zhao can one day elevate Mr. Zhao's traducements to prominence as epistemological principles then the long descent into night is sure to follow.

Wrongheaded cowards are unable to see that Mr. Zhao is the type of person who can look you right in the eye and, with an expression of the utmost sincerity, tell you any kind of whopper that suits his purpose. The same might be said of self-aggrandizing nitwits. I do not wish to endorse sectarianism but rather to illustrate that if you'll allow me a minor dysphemism, that is no excuse for anything. Or, to phrase that a little more politely, I am truly at a loss for words when Mr. Zhao asserts that we ought to worship untrustworthy sandbaggers as folk heroes. He can't possibly be serious. I, not being one of the many querulous heartless-types of this world, suspect that the real story here is that I want to thank Mr. Zhao for his double standards. They give me an excellent opportunity to illustrate just how oligophrenic Mr. Zhao can be.

Sure, Mr. Zhao talks the talk but does he walk the walk? Fortunately for us, the key to the answer is obvious: Mr. Zhao indisputably believes that ebola, AIDS, mad-cow disease, and the hantavirus were intentionally bioengineered by pharisaical desperados for the purpose of population reduction. What kind of Humpty-Dumpty world is he living in? The answer will not satisfy those who seek simple solutions to complex problems but it boils down essentially to this: It is easier for me to imagine a million-dimensional vector space than the number of inconsistencies in Mr. Zhao's strictures. Furthermore, Mr. Zhao takes things out of context, twists them around, and then neglects to provide decent referencing so the reader can check up on him. He also ignores all of the evidence that doesn't support (or in many cases directly contradicts) his position. He says that he has the trappings of deity. Yet he also wants to carve out space in the mainstream for homophobic politics. Am I the only one who sees the irony there? I ask because he would have us believe that a book of his writings would be a good addition to the Bible. Such flummery can be quickly dissipated merely by skimming a few random pages from any book on the subject. Everything I've written in this letter amounts to this: This is yet to be comprehended by most diabolic radicals.
Y helo thar
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:27 pm

gtaca- Yeah. Too bad they make up about 90% of the people who frequent everywhere in town.

:x

MF42- They held me back! Eh. I guess it was for the better...I don't feel like going to jail and not going to Art School in a few years.

Bug- Eww, celebrities.

:stanpuke:

CK- What the f*ck?

I'm stuck at home today. I should be doing my AP Gov Supreme Court notecards, but it's too bright and early right now. Wait...what? It's only noon now? I thought it was 3 in the afternoon already.

Eh. Too bad we had to leave the mall so quick yesterday...I almost convinced my dad to get me a pair of pants I really wanted from Hot Topic ('twas on sale, too)- they're red-trimmed 'goth' pants, like the baggy ones with chains on them, but the ones I wanted weren't so baggy and expensive. I hope I can get out of the house or something later to get them... Oh, wait. I have an appointment to get my sunglasses finalized later.

Randome- I think my eyes are messed up. My eyes are a lot more sensitive to the sun than everyone else's. My dad said it was probably because of how I started to lurk around in the dark and dim light ever since the end of elementary school and my eyes adjusted to see way better in those conditions. I like how I can see in the dark fairly well, but I'm starting to worry about driving and getting my licence next year- the sun always gets in our eyes when driving. I mean, I was riding in the passenger seat going home last night and my eyes were frying like crazy, even when I had my mom's sunglasses on (and they're nearly black lenses already, for crying out loud). I think I'll have to drive blindfolded or something.

><
._.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:02 pm

teh-lolrus wrote:
Randome- I think my eyes are messed up. My eyes are a lot more sensitive to the sun than everyone else's.

Mine just started getting like that about 1 1/2 years ago. But thats just the part of it. I have what are called "floaters", from what I believe to be detached retinas. I looked up all the symptoms online, and I'm pretty sure thats what it is. If I lay my head down side ways, like laying on the couch, for more than five minutes, I develop double vision really bad. :? (This new forum doesn't really help that. :roll: ) I have very bad TRIPLE vision at night. :shock: I have phantom copies above, and below the actual image I am looking at. WTF? :o

teh-lolrus wrote:I almost convinced my dad to get me a pair of pants I really wanted from Hot Topic

When I was at the mall yesterday, I seen a Hot Topic directly across from a store for little girls call Limited Too or something, I just thought it was like an Evil/Good universe change.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:52 pm

Ah, sleeping in is awesome! I love long weekends! :)

Our BBQ is all b0rk3d and not-working, so we need a new one, and will be getting one soon, which will make me happy. We're a very BBQ-friendly family when it comes to the warmer weather coming about, which it has! :D
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:23 pm

I tried to go at them to cut their c*nt faces open with my nails

Those nails of yours are Saddam's lost WMD's arnt they? Don't worry about anger though, I get pissed at far less... always have a portable stress-ball when your out XD

I went to the mall today too

If we had malls in the UK, i'd have gone today... went shopping and bought Battlefield 1942 video games, an A-Team T-shirt, the season 3 SP box-set and... mwahahaha... more food than I could even eat in one day! Life is grand :X

now people are gonna think I am a geek once they see me!

Embrace your inner geek! Let it grow within you and consume any particles of normalicy left within you... ti's the only way to be true to yourself...

Mr. Zhao says that his vices are the only true virtues.

Kyle the Skeptic's last name is Zaho :)

The one you're speaking of is slightly better with the propaganda than our old sphinctoor though. He sounds just like any other politician in the west, have to say :)

Wait...what? It's only noon now? I thought it was 3 in the afternoon already.

You GAINED extra time to do work? Lucky you. I lost two datys recently. MSN and the BBS canibalise my life :S

I think my eyes are messed up.

As do I... i'm the only one in my family who doesn't wear glassies, so i'm right to be a bit paranoid about it I suppose. I get the worst headaches after only looking at a comnputer screen for 11 hours :>

Ah, sleeping in is awesome! I love long weekends! :)

Mah School holls end in 3 days :( Sleeping in must die after that :<
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:05 pm

MY FOOT IS ASLEEP! SOMEONE WILL PAY!!!
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:42 pm

When it awakens... ALL HELL WILL BE LET LOOSE? Eh?
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:33 pm

I see Savior got a new, shorter sig. I'm having...more of a rough time right now :/

I'm real hungry. I still need to work on the costume for next month's con. I found a metal zipper finally for a "Mello" vest, but it's too long. There's some alterations place that could shorten it, though...

Still waiting for my Matt-goggles to come in the mail. Blegh.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:55 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:MY FOOT IS ASLEEP! SOMEONE WILL PAY!!!

Could be worse. Could be a calf cramp. Those hurt like a son-of-a-bitch.

Rondame: ...I just sat on a ball. ow.
cfree1012

Postby cfree1012 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:57 pm

Biochemistry finals suck ass. Spread the word.
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:50 am

According to our newspaper's website and several kids at my school, this fourteen year old and his cousin went swimming under the twin spans in our town. The two were seperated by a passing boat and the guy went missing. After a day, he was confirmed to have drowned and police were halting the search to let boats pass again. Well, apparently, he's been found although I'm not sure whether he's alive or a decayed corpse with crabs crawling out of his mouth and fish eggs up his arse.

In other news, my assh*le step-dad and his son left for Baton Rouge today and won't be back until tomorrow for DINNER. So that gives us 24 hours of sweet freedom. Whoooo!!
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:05 am

Random:

I just made a foil satellite dish and put it around my former USB WIFI thing and pointed it at my router in the other room, and it WORKED! :P

My WIFI thing was not working very well as an access point, but it works very well as a station to receive Internet signal, so I put it in my mom's room, and now we don't need a long ass wire for her to have Internet. :)
Last edited by gtaca2005 on Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:09 am

Chemistry and Biology tests... PISS ME OFF!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Return to “Hot Topics”