Kenny v. Butters

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

.Stoch

Kenny v. Butters

Postby .Stoch » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:40 pm

I think that it's both sweet and sad what they have done with Kenny. Instead of taking off his hood to make him more of a useful plot vice, they have stuck true, and kept it on. But sadly this means Butters has to replace him when the boys need someone to sing and dance for them, i.e. Canada on Strike. I love Butters, so I am okay with it, but I wouldn't mind seeing kenny having bigger roles without the hood, thats just me.
poppasmurf44

Re: Kenny v. Butters

Postby poppasmurf44 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:18 am

No i think this works out much better, rather than turning kenny into a pussy/bitch they included another character into the story line leaving kenny to play his original role
Hey relax fella, You need a rest guy
kennyisdead

Postby kennyisdead » Thu May 01, 2008 5:08 am

kennys better with the hood on

its the way it should be

i wish theyd include him more

butters is still cool...
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Fri May 02, 2008 6:03 pm

I love Kenny better. Kenny has always been cool to me from the start. I even dressed like him on one Halloween and a little necklace that I always keep in my pocket book.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
vampswillreignagain

Postby vampswillreignagain » Fri May 02, 2008 6:11 pm

i am a die hard butters fan, but kenny should get a bigger part. i wanna see some more of hi perverted side, like in "major boobage".
Buttersnut

Postby Buttersnut » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:35 pm

Kenny's use is limited, and M&T know it. That's why they've relegated him to a part timer.
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:54 pm

Tough, call. I love both of them. I can't really pick either or of them more favorable.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:52 am

if i have to choose between kenny and butters, i pick butters, but i would really rather have them both

butters was an awesome new character, but i really miss seeing kenny die in every episode and all his dirty lines, they were such a big part of the show

Return to “Character Discussion”