Woe is Me- a whining/venting thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

KrazyKenny

Re: Woe is Me- a whining/venting thread

Postby KrazyKenny » Wed May 07, 2008 1:43 am

I officially own The Black Parade is Dead Limited Edition!!!!
I can't remember the last time I was this happy.... I don't think I was ever this happy.... I can't even put it into words... Thank you all for encouraging me....
To need, but not have.
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg16 ... newsig.jpg
If life ain't just a joke, then why are we laughing?

when you think it can't get any worse...think again

"This makes me want to smoosh babies!"-ME
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed May 07, 2008 2:42 am

Good job! ;)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Wed May 07, 2008 10:16 pm

KrazyKenny- I'm glad to hear that you got the CD. I understand how you feel about your music; when I don't hear some decent music I can rock out to for over a week, I'll start going insane. It's happened at summer camp before...and it didn't turn out good for anyone.

vamps- Paranoid parents? I hate it too. Parents who check all their kids' Internet postings should seriously f*ck off and leave us all alone. We all have unalienable rights to privacy; unfortunately, some people can't get it through their thick heads. Heh. If they ever saw one of my rants...

:lol:

Parents fail at Internet communication. It's really because some people spazz out as an aftereffect from watching the f*cking sh*t they call Dateline and other paranoia-inducing sh*t. That show can die an ugly death and burn in Hell, for all I care. All it's good for is making all teenagers look like f*cking MySpazz (er...MySpace) whores who tell pedophiles where they live and every other f*cking thing in the book.

Another thing that annoys me-

I don't think I ever want to go to another school dance ever again. I've heard horror stories of people practically screwing each other on the dance floor, and the pictures that the Physics teacher showed us of the Prom dance looked like a f*cking orgy. Not cool. I also found out that all requests for rock and metal music were turned down like it was the spawn of Hell; all they played was rap and country music (which I hate with a passion). It's also extremely expensive just to get the tickets and I heard the food sucks anyways.

Everyone says I should go next year [even my parents] because it's my Senior year. Well...f*ck that. So what if it's my last year of that stuff? I don't want to deal with that sh*t. I might go if someone buys me the tickets, but I'm going to make everyone miserable for it.

:x

It seems like one of my friends can help me rent out a place to hold my own dance [called "The Anti-Prom" and the "Prom of the Underground", two names for the event I'm rather proud of] next year. One of my friends is good at working as a DJ already, so that's settled. All that I have left to do now is to see what the rates are for the place and do some of the planning work.
._.
KrazyKenny

Postby KrazyKenny » Thu May 08, 2008 9:11 pm

teh-lolrus --- yeah...I hate school dances to... I just don't enjoy giant gatherings of whores and jocks (not that EVERYONE who goes is a whore or a jock...just most of them) I have only been to one dance and that was because it was DURING school and we were FORCED to go (no...seriously they locked us in with a metal gate) and as far as everyone saying you have to go because it's your last year... f*ck them. If you don't want go, don't go. Hell I don't even think I'll go to my own graduation (I just don't think it's a big deal, AT ALL). It's cool that you're planning your own dance that isn't made of suck and fail like most SCHOOL dances. I wish you luck.
To need, but not have.
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg16 ... newsig.jpg
If life ain't just a joke, then why are we laughing?

when you think it can't get any worse...think again

"This makes me want to smoosh babies!"-ME
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Thu May 08, 2008 10:29 pm

I'll go to a school dance, but that's if I have someone to go with, of if a few people want me to go. I'd rather not go to something like that and just idle, know what I mean?

Country and rap music, what an unlikely pair, eh lolrus? I can stand rap, but country just aint my thing, for the most part anyway.

I don't really have much to vent about, I'm pretty happy right now, I just thought I'd throw in my two cents on the whole dance thing. =P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Thu May 08, 2008 10:38 pm

Dare I say it, I actually enjoyed my high school prom. :shock:

Anyway, I just feel a little stressed out right now due to my classes. Yeah, I procrastinated a bit, surely, but the following week is Finals week. :parishilton: I'm not sure why I'm even gonna try with one of my classes, as I'm gonna fail anyway (I'm gonna have to retake it). My other three should be fine, though.
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Fri May 09, 2008 11:37 am

KrazyKenny wrote:I have only been to one dance and that was because it was DURING school and we were FORCED to go (no...seriously they locked us in with a metal gate)

They did the same exact thing to 'celebrate' the f*cking state-standardized tests. Yes, my school is that nerdy- we hold a orgy fest in the gym to celebrate state-standardized tests. They wouldn't let us go- they herded us like cattle into the cacaphonic slaughterhouse full of sh*tty 'music' and would send you up with a referral if you tried to get out of it by skipping and hanging out in the Orchestra or Art classes...

Thanks for the luck-wishing on the Anti-Prom.

^ ^;

Hatman- I'm not surprised at the music choices myself. Most everyone at my school is a wannabe gangsta or a right-wing redneck assh*le.

MF42- Good luck with your classes; I'm sure you can pull through with good grades there...
._.
vampswillreignagain

Postby vampswillreignagain » Fri May 09, 2008 11:51 am

last night my parents accidentally locked us out of the house. there was onle on window thta was unlocked, but it was really high up. i had to stand on a trash bin with my mom, while she helped push me through the window. god, i hope my parents aren't stupid enough for that to happen again
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Fri May 09, 2008 6:26 pm

Sounds like you and your parents had fun. Hahah, my parents do that to me a few times here and there.

I have a terrible chest cold right now. I can't stop coughing. *whiney* MEEEEEEEEH I hate being sick! :(
CartmanMills

Postby CartmanMills » Fri May 09, 2008 7:49 pm

I hated school dances. It's humiliation - forcing kids to pick partners. I had to dance with guys (who were worried that it was totally gay), bitchy girls and bootcamp like PE teachers. In the end, I refused to participate and struck a deal with my head of year so that I could get out of it in exchange for 'studying' (which never happened, I just sat around).

Basically, my PE teacher accused me of ducking school once during a normal class and I asked her how she came to that conclusion. Proceeded to tell me that I was seen at lunchtime OUTSIDE the school. Ohh lordy lordy, have mercy! You mean that you can't leave school at free time? My god. I was 17 at the time - get a grip. So I told her all this and she then brought up that I had been skipping dance class. I told her the deal and she not only took offence, she decided to get up close with me (face to face, literally) to shout at me. I defended myself by telling her, in no uncertain terms, to get out of my face. Not because I was going to hit her or anything but because she's the ugliest human being I've met. Ever. So then she was joined by another PE teacher who decided to back her up... so I got mad at her too. Long story short, she said she'd talk to the head of year and.. nothing. She never said another word about it again. Man, she was a bitch of the highest magnitude.

...Things are going okay for me. Mostly, it's just been lazing around but, recently, some friend of mine stuck a photo on his Bebo of me for no particular reason. What bothered me was that his friend commented about it with "lmfao cant believe u actually did it", and his friend is an utter tosser. Seems like some people just don't like me :P even though they refuse to ever admit it to my face. All back-handed talk to me. Mostly, I'm just preparing my final assignment for Radio.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri May 09, 2008 9:12 pm

Dang.

I never went to a school dance, but I did go to Friday Night dances away from school. Those were cool. The posts above mine make me glad I didn't go to school dances.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri May 09, 2008 10:01 pm

I went to a couple of school dances, and I tell ya, there was a whole lot of nothin' going on there. I only sort of had fun at Senior Prom.
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Fri May 09, 2008 10:20 pm

Vamps- Oh, wow. I've never been locked out before...but it seems like a good lesson learned for all.

^ ^;

SL- I'm sorry about you being sick; all I can say is try sleeping a lot and taking a few meds if you need them.

CartmanMills- Teachers can be so irritating sometimes. We had this bitchy sub for AP Government today...ugh. She sat and yelled at everyone (even though they didn't do anything bad) and I have a bad feeling that she left a bad report about our class...which will almost guarantee that we'll get a crapload of extra homework on Monday.

Backstabbing friends are no fun. I'd just let it slide if it was a one time thing, but I'd keep an eye out on that kind of stuff.

Big-Will- The only good school dance since I got into High School was the Homecoming dance in 9th grade, and that was when the SGA knew what they were doing and the Seniors that year had good taste in music [moar rock, even an AC/DC song here and there that year] and there was good food. It went downhill from there.
._.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sat May 10, 2008 3:41 am

I have been kinda busy/lazy to write much...but...

a couple weeks ago I went to Sr. and Jr. prom, it was alright, but the music was basically country and famous music. And the them didn't macth...serously what does masks have to do with good ol' times? (I thought it was going to be rock and roll, but noooo). And it was free because I'm a Sr. and I chose not to get a partner, yey!

My science teacher sucks. She teaches us about the enviroment for the first part of the tri while she is supposed to be teaching chem! When we finnaly got back to doing chem, we had no idea what we were doing, nor was she reteaching it! And she changes it from R. something or other (something to do with molecules and atoms I belive) she skips to organic chem! And now it's nuclear fussion...wtf? I pay attention only a forth of the time, the other parts either working on the sheet or color/playing on calculator. Also she acciendently says ass infront of the students, yet the next day she heard a boy say hell and he got in trouble. >: (

Language is one of the fairer grades I get in school, and what I mean by fair I mean no extra credit and not tring to get extra points. I don't really like language, but I pay attention more than most of my classes. But the teacher always gives out what we have to read, which kinda pisses me off. Seriously, let us watch it before you tell us?

Calculus: I have a b in this class but it really should be lower. We get extra credit for almost everything in this last tri. I think my grade should have been a C or something... I really shouldn't complain but it seems really too easy...at least to me, and I don't pay attention half of the time. :S Also, most of this tri has been for prepaining the AP test, which was difficult. And draining.

Physics: All I have to remember is formulas, which the teacher gives us anyway. I usually color and draw in here when we are not learning something. Reading days are fun, because we don't read. Instead we do what ever, and two guys play on the pc and the teacher doesn't mind much.

Study Hall: 1st period of the day, so if I have procrastionation needs, it has it. If not I draw, color, and listen to my mp3. No real complaints, just that it can be long.

________
I wish school was over already, I have 8 days until school is out (because of snow, there are 3 days after graduation we have to attend to even after finals are given...so seniors can go out early).
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
SouthParkSoul

Postby SouthParkSoul » Sat May 10, 2008 4:04 am

Hola mis amigos! It's been a while since I've been on here, thought I'd see what's up. Yeah, I fell off a cliff, hit a tree on the way down, and got a lvl 3 concussion! that's the good stuff!
Küssen Sie meinen Esel

Taking the Banner of the Holy Marsh! Death to the Vile Lard!

Return to “Hot Topics”