The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Hayley B

Re: The Second Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Postby Hayley B » Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:04 am

I like the last episode "Super Fun Time". When Cartman asks Kyle if they can be partners and Kyle was like 'No way. I hate you' and went to Jimmy and Cartman reponded back to Kyle and said something like 'What did I ever do to you?' :lol:
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Cartman_BFF

Postby Cartman_BFF » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:00 pm

Has anyone ever imagine Cartman in a Godfather style outfit? :) :santa:
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:02 pm

Cartman_BFF wrote:Has anyone ever imagine Cartman in a Godfather style outfit? :) :santa:

Why not, after all he is able to join the North American Marlon Brando Look Alikes
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Sun May 04, 2008 10:40 pm

You know what? I was randomly thinking of this during work this afternoon.

About Cartman sure does show a soft spot for cats.
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Kauaxaya

Postby Kauaxaya » Sun May 25, 2008 7:18 am

Hey, this is Kauaxaya cartman is #1 on my list no way nobody comeing up past cartman. I love his is lines such as\Screw you Jew' or 'Mommm I need some cheesey Puffs!'.lol cartman is so funny. :cartmanangry:
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Sun May 25, 2008 7:54 pm

Hayley B wrote:I like the last episode "Super Fun Time". When Cartman asks Kyle if they can be partners and Kyle was like 'No way. I hate you' and went to Jimmy and Cartman reponded back to Kyle and said something like 'What did I ever do to you?' :lol:

It's a shame poor Butter had to get stuck being dragged around by that putrid vat of discarded deep- fryer grease.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sun May 25, 2008 10:03 pm

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:
Hayley B wrote:I like the last episode "Super Fun Time". When Cartman asks Kyle if they can be partners and Kyle was like 'No way. I hate you' and went to Jimmy and Cartman reponded back to Kyle and said something like 'What did I ever do to you?' :lol:

It's a shame poor Butter had to get stuck being dragged around by that putrid vat of discarded deep- fryer grease.

Still holdin' them grudges, eh Mew? How cute. :P

I think we know the moral to that story....always ditch the rest of the group on a field trip, that way you won't be held hostage by random people who recently robbed a Burger King. :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Sun May 25, 2008 10:42 pm

Indeed. It would had been a shame for whoever had Cartman. They were in for an angry adventure, no matter what.
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Sun May 25, 2008 10:43 pm

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:

Still holdin' them grudges, eh Mew? How cute. :P

I think we know the moral to that story....always ditch the rest of the group on a field trip, that way you won't be held hostage by random people who recently robbed a Burger King. :P

That's right. :P
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sun May 25, 2008 10:52 pm

Glad to see you havn't got someone to suck all that sand out of your virgina yet about Cartman, it's hella funny when you apply your phat immagination to f*cking fatass's fat ass! Didn't you like the episode for Butters beating cartman and cartman almost being totally blown up?

As for the episode, i think Butters got off lightly, for the reasons hatman states. Cartman was hillariously when he denies being hateful to Kyle, because you know he really is just showing his Lurve for the jew, especially after Immaginationland's salshopoloza.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Sun May 25, 2008 11:54 pm

superiorsavior wrote:As for the episode, i think Butters got off lightly, for the reasons hatman states. Cartman was hillariously when he denies being hateful to Kyle, because you know he really is just showing his Lurve for the jew, especially after Immaginationland's salshopoloza.

So, happy that you agree with me. I thought it was hillariously too.

You know who else got it lightly in the past? Wendy * I just have been watching "Chef goes Nanners" for two days now*
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Mon May 26, 2008 4:19 pm

GammaDX27 wrote: Still holdin' them grudges, eh Mew?

Who's Mew? Regardless of whoever you're talking to, I'll address your dismissive reply: When you say "random people who recently robbed a Burger King," do you mean a literal random selection from the populace to meet at a BK to rob it? Also, what good is your moral if you no longer go on field trips? It wouldn't surprise me if you still do, mind you, since you have to go where all of the hot prospects are :p

Speaking of the morals of hypocrites, I think you can walk away with a few morals from this post....don't model yourself as a sadistic prick like Killahertz9 and don’t try to start a flame war for no reason other than to be like Killahertz9--we've had enough flame wars here already.

On to the subject at hand:

superiorsavior wrote:Glad to see you havn't got someone to suck all that sand out of your virgina yet about Cartman, it's hella funny when you apply your phat immagination to f*cking fatass's fat ass!

Virginia is too far for me to store sand. I use a silo in the next county--the rates are cheaper. :D

superiorsavior wrote:Didn't you like the episode for Butters beating cartman and cartman almost being totally blown up?

Yes, but we never saw how GammaDX27's Hottest Prospect got all bruised up. How did he get that way and not Butters? My guess is that Butters beat him because he got all panicky and blubbered like a pussy--so much for the LPF's to argue his bravery.

superiorsavior wrote:As for the episode, i think Butters got off lightly, for the reasons hatman states.

Do you mean GammaDX27? I didn’t see his reasons, but only saw a lame attempt to start trouble and an equally lame joke. Are they on another post?

superiorsavior wrote:Cartman was hillariously when he denies being hateful to Kyle, because you know he really is just showing his Lurve for the jew, especially after Immaginationland's salshopoloza.

We know, Tubulus Maximus craves the Kosher pickle :D
Last edited by Cartman's Top Enemy on Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:00 am

The reason was quite obvious: being stuck in a them park with Cartman (the boy he kissed and sucked off like a lipo hoover 1.5 times :P) sure beats being hounded by terrorist steryotypes and crazy workers all day. He didn't even get bombed that bad, because he hid behind the blast-shield that is the blubbery bitch :p They were worse than random one off charactars, they were random cliche charactars! I thought you wen't on field trips with the kids you teach (with your NAMBLA inspired ways) the fine arts of... whatever it is you teach (immaginitive hatred? Saddam-rivaling sadism?). If you don't want flame wars go back to your own site (GET IT BACKONLINE! I WANT TORTURE THAT LITTLE PIGGY!) and don't get mad when people poke you for what you must realise isn't a natural level of obsession for a cartoon charactar. Your Cartman/saussage hentai sure beats any cartman/wendy hentai i could draw :p
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:58 am

Ha ha ha, oh Mew, you make an angry pissed off Niels sound like Mother Teresa. You got the wrong idea, I’m not looking to start a flame war, I was just merely making the observation that nothing much has changed on your part. After all, I don’t have the obsessions you do. And I’m pretty sure you know who Mewster is, or have you chosen to forget your former identity? Such denial can be lead to certain...speculations. And if I were Killa I’d probably be ten miles high right now. :P

As for the field trip moral, that could apply to anyone, you silly dumb person. I haven't been on one of those for quite a while. I'd hate to see where you take your students. :shock:

And now that I'm done responding to old Douchester over there, let's get back on track.

------------------------------------------

What I wanna know is how did Butter's little hand manage to hold onto Cartman's.....not-so-little hand, while on the field trip?
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:36 am

superiorsavior: I think that would be a compliment you gave me, so thanks...I guess. As for my page, I gave it up for more important things, so thanks for the request. As for my comments, I'm expressing an opinion and those who don't like it should attack the OPINION, not me. Maybe you should address those who actually start the flame wars, like this person:

GammaDX27 wrote:Ha ha ha, oh Mew, you make an angry pissed off Niels sound like Mother Teresa.

And here's the obligatory "He's having a meltdown again" rant. Yawn.

GammaDX27 wrote:You got the wrong idea, I’m not looking to start a flame war, I was just merely making the observation that nothing much has changed on your part.

Well, I'm here much less, I have more of a life and it's not a fun here as it used to be, as most of the old timers moved on because the BBS has become dominated by those like yourself who aren't worth my time speaking about anything of real importance. I think much has changed on my part. So, since I proved that things have changed on my part, what was the real point of your mere observation?

GammaDX27 wrote:After all, I don’t have the obsessions you do.

I never have the obsessions you think I had in the first place. So, if you don't have obsessions, then you can stop calling me by a name I abandoned ALMOST THREE YEARS AGO and control your flaming. Let's see you do it--show me you're the better person.

GammaDX27 wrote:And I’m pretty sure you know who Mewster is, or have you chosen to forget your former identity?

Do you remind Stovepipe Jam of his old name? Of course, not. You, Killahertz9 and whatever other sociopath still here chose to keep reminding me so you can provoke a flame war so that some kind of personal sadistic urge can be fed. Is it worth drawing the BBS's wrath by starting up sh*t with me? And you accuse me of obsession?!

GammaDX27 wrote:Such denial can be lead to certain...speculations.

It's simple, really. Your deny provoking a flame war so I can complain about it, others can attack me for it and you can splooge in your pants over what you think is a meltdown. Everyone got sick and tired of this sh*t years ago--knock it off.

GammaDX27 wrote:And if I were Killa I’d probably be ten miles high right now. :P

At least you acknowledge that Killa is an unrepentant waste fo carbon (why you emulating him now, however, is a mystery). I hope--as do most people here--he's starving to death in a gutter.

GammaDX27 wrote:As for the field trip moral, that could apply to anyone, you silly dumb person.

Gee, and, by calling me a "silly dumb person", you're not doing anything to provoke me, right?

GammaDX27 wrote:I haven't been on one of those for quite a while. I'd hate to see where you take your students. :shock:

Unlike you, my students are adults.

GammaDX27 wrote:And now that I'm done responding to old Douchester over there, let's get back on track.

Why did you take it off track in the first place?

GammaDX27 wrote:What I wanna know is how did Butter's little hand manage to hold onto Cartman's.....not-so-little hand, while on the field trip?

Could someone answer GammaDX27 so we can move on, already?
Last edited by Cartman's Top Enemy on Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Character Discussion”