What was the first SP episode you saw?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

loaferlover

Re: What was the first SP episode you saw?

Postby loaferlover » Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:20 am

The first time i saw part of South Park was when I was about 9. My friend and her brother and my brother wanted to watch it cause they had the season on dvd. I didn't like it because of all the cussing. I don't know what the episode was called, but the parts that I saw was a piano falling on Kenny, and mr. Garrison writing his novel. And then they started another episode that had Matt and Trey making bacon and they fed some to a pig. That was the first time I ever saw South Park and it totaly disturbed me. So then I never watched it after that until last summer, my brother was watching "All about the Mormons" on his computer, and I started watching it with him and realized how funny it was. Then I started watching the show everyday, and now I've seen almost every episode.
Stan and Kenny are the best looking pieces of construction paper I've ever seen.
wendy28

Postby wendy28 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:50 pm

i think the first episode i saw was "something you can do with your finger". pretty sure about that.
dont exactly know when, but i got into southpark properly about a year ago or something....
favorite character: kyle!

Horrific, deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words!
S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:49 am

succubus
Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:52 pm

a few months ago (this was when they had the new years marathon) i was flipping through channels and south park was on. my parents always told me i wasn't allowed to wach it, but i just wanted to see at least a minute of it.

anyway, it was the episode where cartman goes to fat camp. i laughed so hard, but whenever my parents came by my room i would switch it back to family guy( i dont like it that much anymore though). i really like when stan and kyle asked chef what a prostitute was!

ever since i saw that episode, i have become a south park fangirl! :gaykenny:
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
Delilah

Postby Delilah » Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:51 pm

The first episode I saw was Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boatride. I was 8 when I saw it, so I didn't really get the humor, but I started watching more and more episodes and now it's three years later and I love South Park!
ClownCarOnFire

Postby ClownCarOnFire » Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:39 pm

Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride
Drink Up Me Hearties, YoHo~
skacraze330

Postby skacraze330 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:30 pm

I was 9 and my friends at school were talking about anal probe and it sounded funny so i watched next week and Weight Gain 4000 BEEFCAKE!!! was my first episode and have been hooked ever since.........nice thing about SP is that now being older i get more of the jokes because im not 9
"Yes.......I'm a rocker" - Skylar
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:41 pm

ButtersLover21 wrote:anyway, it was the episode where cartman goes to fat camp. i laughed so hard, but whenever my parents came by my room i would switch it back to family guy( i dont like it that much anymore though). i really like when stan and kyle asked chef what a prostitute was!

HAHAHA! That reminds me so much of my "first time" with the show. Though I was 15 at the time. Superoverprotective parents attack! :)

I know I already replied to this, but first episode I saw was Free Hats. Loved it! Wish Tweek were still a main boy though :(
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Pathy

Postby Pathy » Sun May 04, 2008 9:37 pm

"Bebe's boobs destroy society" and i was 13 years old
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Sun May 04, 2008 10:26 pm

The first South Park episode I saw is "Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride"

I loved the episode so much and I loved South Park altogether. I so much looked forward into Saturday to be coming that week. So, I check out this awesome new show called South Park once again.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
A Little Overboard

Postby A Little Overboard » Sun May 04, 2008 11:22 pm

die , hippie die.

either that, actualy i think it was the night of the living homeless
C? care about your feelings just as much u do mine. :P
CartmansWhore

Re:

Postby CartmansWhore » Sun May 25, 2008 11:37 pm

BrittanyRose wrote:I never saw south park till a couple years ago and i was retarted and always said that the show was stupid, before i even watched it. :shock: Then I watched the Michael (Jefferson) Jackson episode and i fell off my bed laughing. I've pretty much been hooked on the show since then. Yeahh if i could go back in time i would beat myself up for saying the show sucked.

You're not alone. So did I.
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
Jake, M'kay?

Postby Jake, M'kay? » Sun May 25, 2008 11:51 pm

When I was seven I saw Rainforest shmainforest and i thought it was really funny although i didnt get any of the jokes. But about two years ago i started to actually watch it. My first actuall one was 'Tooth Fairy Tats'.
"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, my illegal logging business succeeds ."

"I have only two modes, at war with something, or having sex with it. There is no middle ground"
-thang

Postby -thang » Fri May 30, 2008 2:50 am

The first episode I saw was "Cat Orgy". The thing that I remember most about it was the cat watching the lions on TV have sex. Since then I have seen the episode many times and I love it!!
"No kitty this is my potpie" -Cartman

Kid at CartmanLand: Daddy Daddy, can I go on the rocket?
Cartman: G*d D*mmit get the f*ck outta my way!!
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Fri May 30, 2008 11:07 am

i cant remeber it was about 5 years ago all i can remeber is there was a log ride and kenny( atleast i think it was kenny) fell off he went to the hospital his heart was replaced with a tamatoe then the tamatoe blew up and kenny died

anyone know what episode that was?
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka

Return to “General South Park Discussion”