Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby BRMBug » Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:45 am

That my damn digital tuner box won't pick up two major stations when the one in the living room will. I swear. DO NOT get a Channel Master unit. They're shittier than they look, and don't allow signals through when they're off.
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:01 am

Cold Weather. It is awesome in December/January if it snows. But I hate it when I have to go out in the morning! :frozenkenny: :frozenkenny: :frozenkenny:

Then, when it begins to get cold (like it is now after summertime) I catch COLDS! I think I am getting one now. I despise it...

Finally, my roomate loves this weather, and wants the window totally open at night. I CANT HANDLE IT!! :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek:

Like, I was freezing last night. He has the fan on as well. How cold does this guy have to be???

It is ticking both us off, because we are totally different and we both won't budge or at least he won't try to comprimize a little. So idk what to do :x

P.S: Bug man, those boxes are a scam by the goverment. You basically have to buy cable due to interference. Especially where I live in Southern NH (3rd worst in nation when it comes to these signals). Mainly due to hilly turian and living high in an apartment with many trees :roll:
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:15 pm

Cold showers.... AAAACK!

That makes me mad quick! They make me that much more tense and stressed! :tweek: Strange though because I do like cold weather...
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:46 pm

It's worse for me when it's too hot! :lol:
I am way too white and sensitive.

We both have had bad sunburns in the past.
You got it in Hawaii, and I got mine in.....NORTH CAROLINA!!!! :shock:

But these were years ago...I still have scars on my sholders because of blisters and such.

Loads of homework pisses me off! Which I know I will be stressed come tomorrow. I have a test and many things due on Thursday :tweek: :tweek:

pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:02 pm

It pisses me off when I am pissed off about stuff i am always pissed off about.... it's like it never ends!
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
JBgoode

Postby JBgoode » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:51 pm

I was at a Goodwill store shopping for vinyl Lps & a superbratty child starts screaming & crying for at total of almost a half-hour & her mother wasn't even bothering to discipline her, so I stormed out before my temper reached Donald Duck-level. :x
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:07 am

When something is repeated, and repeated, and repeated, and repeated, and repeated....

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:57 am

On those two notes, I was at a Goodwill store once, and this kid was playing with a Hannah Montana toy. It had one button that when pressed played about 15 seconds of two different songs. She kept double clicking and playing the same one over and over and over and over and over, and singing along with it. It was cute the first couple of times, but after about 5 minutes straight I wanted to smash that toy to bits.
Easts

Postby Easts » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:45 am

Rainy days & mondays always get me........ah i mean

Piss Me Off
If i filled my pool with dry ice,does that mean i could swim without getting wet?
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:36 am

The Great British weather, being it's usual BiPolar self. Give me either the Indian summer or the chiller rainstorms, not both at the same frickin' time!
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:28 pm

Cold showers.... AAAACK!

That makes me mad quick! They make me that much more tense and stressed! :tweek:

God! Why did you have to give me bad Karma! :roll:

That and I overslept by 15 minutes, so I even complintated even taking one this morning, but since I hadn't tooken one in 2 days, I finally got myself out of bed. :oops:

Then, I found out that the one I always use bc it's in my side of the suite, and smaller (I love small places hee hee) was being used. :x

So, I was hesatant, but I finally did make my way to the other one. The PSI was off, and this one, you can't change, the hot cold side was the opposite, and worst of all is when it was finally starting to get warm, all of a sudden :frozenkenny: :frozenkenny: :frozenkenny: :frozenkenny: :frozenkenny: :frozenkenny:

So, I didn't even shampoo my hair :(

Besides that, we have sensors for lights, and the dumb thing forgot I was in there twice!

Oh yeah, and some kid left his alarm on.....

I am having a GREAT start to what is going to be a hetic day :roll: :roll: :shock:

triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:17 pm

The Milwaukee Brewers are doing a great job pissing me off this month. All they had to do was go .500 in September and they'd have the NL wild card locked up. But noooo, they have to f*cking lose their sh*t and most of this month's games.

Even though they won last night, I could kill Dave Bush. He's got two guys on base in the 2nd with two outs and the pitcher is batting. And Bush goes and walks the f*cking pitcher on four f*cking pitches! So of course the next guy gets a base hit and 2 runs score. :x
It's the pitcher, for Christ's sake! Just throw strikes, you idiot! Even if he hits it, he's just gonna pop one up or hit an easy grounder. You're lucky Price Fielder came through in the clutch, buddy.

(hey that's a change; triplemultiplex ranting on some other guy named Bush)

You read it! You can't unread it!
Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:21 pm

It pisses me off when people keep comparing Family Guy to South Park! They're two whole different shows people! So quit it! Some people like one or the other better because it all depends on your type of humor so get over it! :cartmanangry:
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:48 pm

He's right! :P

It's a different stance in comedy,
and it pisses me off that people think I like family guy just because I watch south park.
:roll:

Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:11 am

I like both Family Guy and South Park, I don't know which I like More, and I don't care! Compairin' Shows is bad, M'kay, Don't, do that, M'kay, 'Cause it's bad.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?

Return to “Hot Topics”