Is Cartman GAY?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

ned15

Re: Is Cartman GAY?

Postby ned15 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:48 pm

i completely agree! that would be an interesting episode if cartman went to a bi curious camp.

i just saw the butters show episode. man, that poor kid has f*cked up parents. but the episode is great :lol: :lol: :lol:
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:57 am

hahahh no way, he would make even more boys commit suicide in there :lol:

great episode that one, cartman sucks, another one that makes us question what are his real interests lol
ned15

Postby ned15 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:45 am

yea, same with imagination land! my god, i swear he wants kyle. seriously, where'd he get all of those pictures of him? lol. :lol:
eames
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:08 am

ned15 wrote:yea, same with imagination land! my god, i swear he wants kyle. seriously, where'd he get all of those pictures of him? lol. :lol:

omg! you noticed too? dude, he seems to have like fifty pics of kyle!!! hahah

he used one for imagintaionland, another for his speech in ginger kids, another one when he made his other speech blaming kyle for the 9/11 and then he was gonna use another one on cartman sucks! tell me that sounds suspicious! lol
ned15

Postby ned15 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:05 am

i know! it's freaky. i mean, where did he get them in the first place? and usually they're pix of kyle where he's all smiling and happy looking. i mean, it definitely wasn't his school photo, so where'd he get them!?!?!?!
eames
allan420

Postby allan420 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:50 am

well he seems to be a oral not so what what in the butt like Butters ....

and he did spend the night that one time with Butters right ?
ned15

Postby ned15 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:39 pm

he's spent a lot of nights with butters! (but not in that way) i mean, he has all of those pictures of him, so there has definitely been more than one sleepover.

i still hold true to my hypothesis: cartman wants kyle!!! i mean, usually when you have a crush on someone you either show it by flirting, or annoying them...well, cartman definitely annoys kyle, so, who knows.

and isn't the new episode next week supposed to be all about cartman and kyle?
eames
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:07 pm

^ where did you get that next weeks episode is going to be about cartman and kyle? i hope badly it is but i havent heard anything about that

ned15 wrote:i know! it's freaky. i mean, where did he get them in the first place? and usually they're pix of kyle where he's all smiling and happy looking. i mean, it definitely wasn't his school photo, so where'd he get them!?!?!?!

lol badly, its always a pic of kyle all smiling and looking qute, its weird to have so many pics like of your friend, or rather not so friend :P
ned15

Postby ned15 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:50 pm

i heard about it somewhere....one of the threads. that's where i found out how it's going to be a double feature, and some guy responded saying that it's going to about cartman and kyle.

but don't quote me on it, because if i'm wrong, i don't want another person coming and attacking me. all the stan fans are already out to get me :shock:
eames
Essey

Postby Essey » Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:00 pm

Considering the recent episode clip, I'm not quite particularly sure if that's particularly true. o.O It struck me as an episode that involved Stan and Kyle. But I don't know, maybe that was just a scene, and since the episode has something to do with China, there is obviously more to it, so... *shrug*

... Ya gotta admit (about the pictures thing) is that if he really hated Kyle, why would he keep pictures of him? Yeah okay, maybe he wants to humiliate him and whatnot but... really, when I hate someone's guts, I don't want to EVER have to look at their face again.

And even though in Imaginationland the ballsucking that happened was... well... imaginary (and in the director's cut, Cartman points out at the party scene that he's not doing it for 'pleasure' but for Kyle's humiliation, so that people don't think of him as... daresay, homosexual?), ya gotta think of the likelihood of any heterosexual EVER imagining such a thing. No heterosexual would want to think about someone they hated sucking their balls, even if they wanted revenge against them. I mean, just ask someone, and they'd be like "No way, man! That's where I cross the line!"

LOL MY THEORIES.
ned15

Postby ned15 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:28 am

see, cartman wants kyle. it's as plain and simple as that :lol:
eames
Hayseyboy

Re:

Postby Hayseyboy » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:39 pm

RAppel wrote:You're a towel!

im not a towel..
YOU'RE A TOWEL!
SouthParkSoul

Postby SouthParkSoul » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:02 am

Cartman is the faggiest person on the show. He made a bet with someone that involved his balls in someone elses mouth. He jacked off Afleck. He did questionable things with a cardboard man, and the entire gay episode. it's not necessarily a bad thing, either! The Spartans were gay simply because they fought harder for someone they loved!
Küssen Sie meinen Esel

Taking the Banner of the Holy Marsh! Death to the Vile Lard!

Return to “Character Discussion”