*1208: The China Probrem* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

berettam92s

Re: *1208: The China Probrem* Post-Air Discussion

Postby berettam92s » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:12 pm

what does the "dick shooters"represent? why ALF?
berettam92s

Postby berettam92s » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:13 pm

im not sure i get the message this time
James--76

Postby James--76 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:17 pm

I also liked the ending when Cartman said I learned something i think the last time he said that was in I'm a Little bit country?.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
CptMosquito

Postby CptMosquito » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:24 pm

Is there an alien in this episode too? Oh, and it's pretty cool, I like what Cartman said in the "I've learned something today" part.
roy_the_gamer

Postby roy_the_gamer » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:15 pm

it was so funny, seeing indy raped was so funny and seeing butters shoot people in there dicks was funny but i want more kenny.
stevesut1

Postby stevesut1 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:29 pm

Good episode.
juikinghotpants

Postby juikinghotpants » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:52 pm

the "china problem" butters and cartman GO GOD GOOOOO! we shall see who will over come shant we. shant we ? not if we dont all start dealing with these goddamn chinese. and stop fretting over stupid media icons. lets all turn off our media devices and go rob rich people. and buy illegal firearms. remembeer to do your math homework kids. :assface: :assface: :unhoodedkenny: :zombiekenny: :assface:
Flexxo

Postby Flexxo » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:57 pm

*Matt and Trey raping South Park visual in head* :wink:

I won't stop watching though, but this episode wasn't funny to me. Not a lot of season 12 has been...

Random. It's their show, I can stop watching if I want, I'll still love previous seasons and I'll still watch new episodes in hopes that I like them!
Jace23

Postby Jace23 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:58 pm

I don't like how every episode is so dramatic. Matt and Trey need to go back to the formats for the show they were doing seasons 5 through 9. and they need to find something to fill the void chef left

ps: I'll admit Season 10 & 11 both had a few classics in them though.
Come on Matt & Trey, we've been loyal to you, we watch every episode no matter how crappy. We only have 3 more guranteed seasons of the greatest cartoon, possibly greatest show ever left make them good, don't screw us over like this. Don't let all those dumb asses who you work for or work with destroy your legacy, Just have fun with it like you use to
Last edited by Jace23 on Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LawrenceTaylor

Postby LawrenceTaylor » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:00 pm

I just wanted to clarify one thing, when I said I hope you guys are just being Andy Kaufman on us... I don't want you to die or anything!
That'd be horrible!
What I meant was I hope you're just tricking us for a good reason, and the next episode will be either totally amazing, or in some way justify that mostly waste of air space.
I just want you to try more. Obviously some piece of the puzzle is missing. And I'm sure you can find it.
Until then, I'm gone.
LawrenceTaylor

Postby LawrenceTaylor » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:10 pm

LawrenceTaylor wrote:(...)

I'm gonna say it, and I never thought I would, f*ck you guys. You can go and explode your show and make it nothing but a disaster like you always wanted to, like Monty Python, but nobody will be laughing. Nobody will learn a f*cking thing. I hope you're just going Andy Kaufman on us and you can turn around.
And I hope I grow for leaving you guys behind.

(...)

You were my living heroes.

f*ck you guys. I'm gone. I'm out.

[/quote]Why don't you like this episode?
And it will never have the same morals as Family Guy. Family Guy only make jokes all the time, but because they don't have any creativity, that jokes mostly don't have to do anything with their plot and are mostly like "Do you remember ...?"
Why do you say bad things about Monty Python, it's one of the best shows ever made.
If you really didn't like this episode, you shouldn't be mad. If you wait one week, another episode comes out. You can't stop being a fan, if you didn't like 1 of 175 South Park episodes.[/quote]

Theres an interview they did where they said they wanted to make their show all weird in the end like the end episodes of Monty Python, where they just didn't care anymore. I love Monty Python, don't worry.
looknclick

Postby looknclick » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:21 pm

I think it was weak and not in a good way.

I rate it - the weakest episode ever.

I hope it was just me, who didn't get this episode and it really has defined new heights of comedy.

To me it looked just empty.

Well, maybe next time it would be better.

I just want to add that I really liked everything up to this point.

And rape scenes were very naturalistically done.
Animation is amazing.

And the new version of the site is good.
Last edited by looknclick on Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brav_Johnny_Brav

Postby Brav_Johnny_Brav » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:24 pm

I don't get it. What the f*ck is the message of this episode? I did not see the newest Indiana jones movie, and I did not see the olympic games. So for me it is the most shittiest episode of South Park. Seriously I'm a big fan of South Park, but this was weak and crappy. I simply don't get it. I was waiting so long for a new episode but I was really really disappointed with that one. Sorry can't join anybody here, saying that it was good.
three11herb

Postby three11herb » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:27 pm

Ok I guess I should be the first to say this, the episode was OK, funny but not great. I completely agree with the creators on the Indiana Jones reference but the whole Cartman Butters side story wasn't drawn out enough. This episode mostly focused on shock value rather than a cohesive story. The whole point about South Park is these very intelligent kids (minus Butters) surrounded by adults who are just crazy and there just wasn't enough of it.
Tribulaciones

Postby Tribulaciones » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:38 pm

I lol'd hard at this episode. :lol: definitely was not expecting all of that.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”