*1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

TEG3SH

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Postby TEG3SH » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:32 pm

dude i know the episode is funny as hell ,but in this season cartman has gone soft ,he started to be a fuckn douche seriously this is not the same guy who once killed a kid's parents and turned them to chili and fed them to him seriously guys bring that racist sadistic crazy smartass kid backkkkk.

i know its a funny episode but for that ending (2/10)
un kewl un kewl
pdfsmail

Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion

Postby pdfsmail » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:34 pm

Tonight on pay per view!

CARTMAN Vs WENDY

Cartman knew something really bad was going to happen, why else would he try so hard to avoid the fight... when the heck would he eat his underwear unless he knew!

I think that when they started showing the boys as 9 the show was indicating that the old days are evolving into a newer generation of southpark... they cant be completely innocent all the time, that would be boring.

Remember Wendy did shoot ms Ellen into the Center of the sun.... Cartman is not the only evil schemer.
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
lolc

Re: WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Postby lolc » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:46 pm

TEG3SH wrote:dude i know the episode is funny as hell ,but in this season cartman has gone soft ,he started to be a fuckn douche seriously this is not the same guy who once killed a kid's parents and turned them to chili and fed them to him seriously guys bring that racist sadistic crazy smartass kid backkkkk.

un kewl un kewl

Hmm i disagree. Cartman has always been a douche and a weak link. He is not physically strong and that was shown in episodes. But he is cunning and manipulative and that was shown in the episode. When he tried everything to get out of the fight. And when succeded he still made fun of breast cancer and pushed Wendy to the limit. That is Cartman! I also didn't like the ending much but it's just classic Cartman: he thinks he is awsome and cool and that everybody likes him. So yeah i belive that this is the little sadistic kid that killed a kids parents. I missed the f*cking jew expression thou. Not the funniest episode i've ever seen but than again breast cancer isn't funny :lol:
gemiknight

Postby gemiknight » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:52 pm

Okay, this ep was really good in my opinion. Two reasons to back me up from the start: Cartman eating his underwear, then 'realistically' regurgitating them, followed by his witty attempt to get a detention by sh*tting on Garrison's desk.... Priceless moments!

Anyways, all you guys who are getting fed up with some of Trey and Matt's later episodes for whatever reason... well, you kinda sound like a bunch of pussies.

Who cares if Cartman got his ass kicked in this ep? Sure, he may be the driving force of why most ep's are funny, but you gotta watch this new ep with a little bit clearer perspective.

In one or two of M and T's mini-commentaries, I remember them saying that if you want a character to make a horrible, controversial joke without getting the show banned, you have to have the one character to say "okay, this isn't cool." This method has proven to work many times in the life of SP. It's a non-bias that you can't find in a lot of shows these days. Sometimes, Cartman needs his ass whooped, despite how much he contributes to the show's credibility.

We all know that M and T write their ep's based on formulated plot schemes. If you think this episode/season sucks because "it's not the 'old' South Park" or for whatever reason... well, then, go watch Family Guy. Don't come here being a whiny bitch because South Park doesn't surprise you with humor-gasm as much because it's not "edgy" enough or whatever reason.

T and M are actually holding off from selling out by keeping true to having plot value in their show. I mean, they could write nothing but "push the envelope" humor, but it would only cheapen itself over time if they made every episode controversial. Enjoy the sh*t for what it is and quit being whiny bitches... cause it only makes me wanna be a whiny bitch because you guys are whiny bitches... And that would mean that people who watch South Park are a whole bunch of whiny bitches... And that can't be good. I mean, maybe half of us can be whiny bitches, but not the majority of us.
Fingerbang.
TEG3SH

Re: WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Postby TEG3SH » Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:04 pm

lolc wrote:
TEG3SH wrote:dude i know the episode is funny as hell ,but in this season cartman has gone soft ,he started to be a fuckn douche seriously this is not the same guy who once killed a kid's parents and turned them to chili and fed them to him seriously guys bring that racist sadistic crazy smartass kid backkkkk.

un kewl un kewl

Hmm i disagree. Cartman has always been a douche and a weak link. He is not physically strong and that was shown in episodes. But he is cunning and manipulative and that was shown in the episode. When he tried everything to get out of the fight. And when succeded he still made fun of breast cancer and pushed Wendy to the limit. That is Cartman! I also didn't like the ending much but it's just classic Cartman: he thinks he is awsome and cool and that everybody likes him. So yeah i belive that this is the little sadistic kid that killed a kids parents. I missed the f*cking jew expression thou. Not the funniest episode i've ever seen but than again breast cancer isn't funny :lol:

i got ur point but still u can't look to cartman the same way after this episode , it just killed the devilish cartman in my eyes
and i know cartman was never that tough in a fight but he was never humiliated in-front of every other kid in school he always came victorious ,that was my point, i still think they could've ended it without him getting his ass kicked . a funny episode nontheless
marioR

Postby marioR » Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:11 pm

gemiknight-
At the start don`t say the word "pussy" that often, It`s not interesting or funny, also this is forum for all opinions about the show, not only the good one`s, and finnaly show can remain the way it is and still be interesting, fresh and funny, becous caracters by them selfs staing the way they are doesyn`t mean uninteresting stoy line!
Macuserzinke

Postby Macuserzinke » Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:41 pm

Because the last Episode was so bad I dont really thing, that this one could be better, but it is.
Thats one of the coolest episodes ever.
I f*cking love it how Wendy beat that assh*le Cartman.
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:44 pm

*no offense intended to anyone here*

but maybe the whole point of Wendy kicking Cartmans tail is that no man is safe from a woman's fury.... even someone as dangerous as Cartman. Not to mention ON THIS FORUM, there is are threads asking if cartman is gay... they may have actually made fun of those people who commented in the thread....

I would let this season play out to see how it ends up, there have been many character role changes and alteration, some which i thought would be bad, eventually ending good, and vice versa...
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Spairert

Postby Spairert » Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:56 pm

Easily the worst episode in several seasons. The entire plot was completely revealed in the first three minutes of the episode. Everyone knew they would fight, everyone knew Wendy would win, and there weren't even any memorable gags between the bland storyline. So far only about 30% of the past two seasons have actually been funny. This episode isn't a step back, it's a step further towards a dead series.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:02 pm

I agree that the ending was a tad weak, but all in all it was still a decent episode. And what the hell is with all you people saying "aww, cartman should've never gotten his ass handed to him like that..." Well what about when he was itching to fight Kyle all throughout Christmas in Canada? Kyle barely tapped him and he cried for 10 years. (I'm rounding up) Every once in a while, Cartman needs a good ass... handing to. Just wait and see, he'll probably get the upper hand on someone/thing next season.
I'll most likely have more later.

By the by, I wandered into Spencer's Gifts yesterday, and saw some magnets/stickers for http://www.savethetatas.com :D I thought it was appropriate for what was coming up later that night. I wish I had had some money, I would've bought something.
BETA TIMMY!

Postby BETA TIMMY! » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:05 pm

:timmy: MAN i cant wait when they let me see the full episodes in finland :timmy:
ASPN

Postby ASPN » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:20 pm

Spairert wrote:Easily the worst episode in several seasons. The entire plot was completely revealed in the first three minutes of the episode. Everyone knew they would fight, everyone knew Wendy would win, and there weren't even any memorable gags between the bland storyline. So far only about 30% of the past two seasons have actually been funny. This episode isn't a step back, it's a step further towards a dead series.

Damn right. I was waiting for it with the same anxiety as usual but I see it was like waiting for a buffalo to take a dump on me. It sucks ass. I wish they would not include it on the next season DVD. It's so bad that I'd rather watch Married with Children again than South Park deteriorate like that. Shame...
steveperry85

Postby steveperry85 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:23 pm

Personally thought the episode sucked ...cartman sh*tting on Garrison's desk was pretty funny...but i hate how cartman has transformed through the years into a pussy and it finally reached a peak in this episode...i also miss the stan, kenny and kyle that were trouble makers/badasses. Now they're becoming saintly children who act like little girls. And the only character who has the balls to do outrageous things gets sold out is made out to be a little bitch, and yes he's been beaten up before but he got his ass kicked last night... and no offense but south park is predominatly watched by dudes and having argueably the best character getting his ass kicked by a chick is kind of a let down...so i dunno what to think anymore...i miss the old south park
Last edited by steveperry85 on Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
tjrd

Postby tjrd » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:32 pm

This episode may not have ruled all that much, but I still think it's the second best of the season, behind "Major boobage". All in all it was a good staple in the set of episodes that deal with Eric's psyche ("TSST", "Cartman sucks", "Le petite tourette" e.a.).
Of course it was immediately obvious we were going to see a beat-up Cartman toward the end of the episode, but at least he spent good time becoming so despicable as to deserve it.
7.5/10 or something
Let's fighting love!
nomed4947

Postby nomed4947 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:42 pm

episode was ok, not the funniest time cartman been beat up, token still has that honor

was anyone else hopeing he would bring out some bear mace in the final fight ?

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”