The Axe commercial soul music...

Can't seem to pick up that version of The Most Offensive Song Ever with just Mr. Hankey singing? Post your hopes and dreams here!

Moderator: Big-Will

Reverend Joe

The Axe commercial soul music...

Postby Reverend Joe » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:06 pm

There's a new Axe commercial with a chocolate dude walking around in the streaming video; it's a stupid commercial, but the song they're playing is really good soul music. Does anyone know what it is?
Quintuplets_Father

Re: The Axe commercial soul music...

Postby Quintuplets_Father » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:04 pm

Allen Toussaint - "Sweet Touch of Love"
and btw: i broke the dam...
Reverend Joe

Postby Reverend Joe » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:35 am

Oh, man, I can't believe I posted this and immediately forgot all about it. Thank you for that. This dude is good.
Quintuplets_Father

Postby Quintuplets_Father » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:51 am

you're welcome :)

well i've got a helping hand from youtube.. but a better tip would be that when u find a track that u like and u really have no clue where could it be from, if u are lucky enough to be a melody with lyrics, then just google for some verses (maybe include "lyrics" between the keywords).

:) i know u must have been talking about Allen Toussaint when u said "This dude is good", but i have to take this chance to brag a little about myself :
i had during last week(s) more "challenges" like this one (not only on this website) - i'm almost starting to like it XD.. - probably the hardest one was this one http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/154447 (see dayolol's comment)

..seriously, Google should implement a feature about searching stuff like these.
and btw: i broke the dam...

Return to “Hard to find Audio/Video”