Scott Malkinson

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

FreakyJhonenFan

Scott Malkinson

Postby FreakyJhonenFan » Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:04 am

Just hoping I could get a general idea of what the fans think of this new character... I couldn't seem to find any threads about him. I know we have yet to see much of him but I'm wondering if people generally love, hate, or are indifferent to Scott Malkinson, the kid with diabetes and a lisp.

EDIT: Why am I a Noob? Is there any way I can change that since I was registered with this name and have been posting on these boards for at least five years... I know I haven't been around recently, but, stilll... :)
BRMBug

Re: Scott Malkinson

Postby BRMBug » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:06 pm

FreakyJhonenFan wrote:EDIT: Why am I a Noob? Is there any way I can change that since I was registered with this name and have been posting on these boards for at least five years... I know I haven't been around recently, but, stilll... :)

They just updated the avatar system. It reset everybodys.
FreakyJhonenFan

Postby FreakyJhonenFan » Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:26 pm

Ah. I remember when this forum was how Matt and Trey asked for it; without avatars and all that interweb-culture hoo-ha.

Sooooo.... just because the avatar system was reset I have to be a noob even though I've been here since, if I'm not mistaken, 2002; and was once one of the most frequent posters on this site? I really don't care too much, it just seems silly.

Anyways... does anybody have an opinion either way on this Scott Malkinson guy?

Postby 203177 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:21 am

I kinda liked scott malkinson. But i don't think he will be in any more south park episodes. :(
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:26 am

FreakyJhonenFan wrote:Ah. I remember when this forum was how Matt and Trey asked for it; without avatars and all that interweb-culture hoo-ha.

Sooooo.... just because the avatar system was reset I have to be a noob even though I've been here since, if I'm not mistaken, 2002; and was once one of the most frequent posters on this site? I really don't care too much, it just seems silly.

Anyways... does anybody have an opinion either way on this Scott Malkinson guy?

Well, according to your info, you joined SPS on Wed., 04-09-2003 at 3:48 PM

I liked Scott Malkinson. He hung around with the boys, did not dance with them at the end of ESM, and walked up to the boys while dancing to tell them that all the girls went to follow the third grader throw hoops. I don't know of any other character that could walk right up to them. Other characters would yell at them, or as in this case, just walk away from them. But not Scott Malkinson!

I hope his character repeats, but I think he might be a one-time character, per se :wink:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:00 am

FreakyJhonenFan wrote:Sooooo.... just because the avatar system was reset I have to be a noob even though I've been here since, if I'm not mistaken, 2002; and was once one of the most frequent posters on this site? I really don't care too much, it just seems silly.

Yeah, I know. The software running the site has been updated a few times. Avatar formats have changed twice now - first they showed up in Flash and now they're in jpg format, and if you didn't have an avatar before, you get the Noob one. If you have an avatar saved, you can go and use it again.

Scott's alright. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:20 pm

...Maybe it would be kind of nice to see him one more time. :D
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:22 pm

I liked Scott. Maybe over the break Matt and Trey can think of other things for his character that go farther than, "Hi I'm Scott Malkinson, I have a Lithsp and I've got Diabeteths." he could be a really cool character if he's shown in more than one scene.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:13 am

Kids are way too cruel. He acted far cooler than the other kids, but how you act counts nothing for kids, if you have a difference (lisp) you'll be torn to pieces for it.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:22 am

I dont really care if he comes back or not..
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:37 am

He was just another oneshot. I liked Bradley, but I wish the show would use it's existing chast to the max before branching out. Re-using Scott's better than making a new character again, but i'd prefer the old chast to be used well.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
My_Iron_Lung

Postby My_Iron_Lung » Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:28 pm

Actually, I couldn't care less for this character, I don't mind if he never shows up again... Bradley, on the other hand, should make a cameo or something. And what happened to Pip?

Anyways, what's M&T obsession with the name "Scott"? We have this Scott, Scott Tennorman and Scott the Canadian guy... :?:
I only stick with you
Because there are no others

You are all I need
You're all I need
I'm in the middle your picture
Lying in the reeds

My lastfm:
http://www.lastfm.es/user/Forever_Failure
kaizokuai

Postby kaizokuai » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:53 am

I love that kid!

Or, I love Cartman's ripping on him, per se.

Stan: Look at who you guys are hanging out with now; Scott Malkinson for Christ's sake!
Scott: What'sch scho bad about hanging out with me?
Cartman: Shut up, Scott Malkinson! I'm Scott Malkinthun, I've got a lithp and I've got diabeteth!
Scott: Hey, don't make fun of my diabetesch.

That was the best. I have more of those stored in my brain, but I won't bother you with my ramblings. XD
"Hey, we worked hard for those theoretical dollars!"
"Yeah! Everyone thinks I'm a homo now!"
"You are a homo, Butters."

Hello, my name is Sera and I am 97% epic fail.

Return to “Character Discussion”