The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Psychopocke

Postby Psychopocke » Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:09 pm

Because it´s christmas time in canada
goodlovesbrother

Postby goodlovesbrother » Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:14 pm

I just took a valium, and in one hour, I will be having my root canal. It shall be grand. </sarcasm>
Southpark716

Postby Southpark716 » Mon Feb 09, 2004 10:24 pm

anybody watch chapels show. if so did you see the skit about (not meant to be racist on my behalf) the niggar family? its a skit about white people whos last name is that. so all day im humming N I G - G A R, its the nigga family.

*********again, not meant to be racist on my behalf*****************
"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear eats you. Unless you have a shotgun." --Me

http://www.flashbuilder.net/users/southpark716/
goodlovesbrother

Postby goodlovesbrother » Tue Feb 10, 2004 12:26 am

Heey. I'm back from my rooot canal. I had to take 2 valums to help me better, but damn I am soooo wasted oni t.. It was ok. I have to go get it crowned on Monday. Yay. Didn't go to scool today. or next monday!!!!!!!!! Thank god for root canals and valums. And, the dave chepell show rockz.
BeccaCutswald

Postby BeccaCutswald » Tue Feb 10, 2004 2:09 am

Dude, that sucks, Good. I've had my wisdom teeth, 4 permanent teeth, and 8 baby teeth pulled in my life, so I know what it's like to have had too much happy gas....
And Dave Chappelle does, indeed, rock.
I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
-Winston Churchill
JamezBeer

Postby JamezBeer » Tue Feb 10, 2004 8:22 am

Mmmm... Valuums
I usually take those as calmatives when I'm having an anxiety attack.
Those Valuums can alter your personality for 12 hours litterly, I know by
personal experience, I was like a formal gentleman for some reason?!?
You have to be careful on their usage as they can be very addictive.
goodlovesbrother

Postby goodlovesbrother » Tue Feb 10, 2004 2:54 pm

Yeah. I feel like I am back to my normal self again. The doctor only perscribed me a total of 4 pills. I took 2 yesterday for obvious reasons, and 2 next Monday for the crowning. Then my Valium days will be over...unless I start to get panic attacks every few hours which, I hope, won't happen.
Killahertz9

Postby Killahertz9 » Tue Feb 10, 2004 7:32 pm

**I DON'T CONDONE THIS**

Buuutttt...... One Valuim and two 22oz NewCastles' are wonderful....simply wonderful...that's right....I said WONDERFUL!!
breayle
Site Admin

Postby breayle » Tue Feb 10, 2004 7:37 pm

It's valium :)

And Valium isn't the name of the drug, it's a trademark used for the drug diazepam. :)

Diazepam is a tranquilizer, so wouldn't do much for you for pain. It would just make you not care that there is pain. :)

Now, you wanna kill some pain, that's where Codeine and Demerol
(meperidine) come in handy! :) :)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Tue Feb 10, 2004 8:31 pm

ages ago i had an xray at the dentist , he said i wouldnt ever get wisdom teeth ..horray. GLB ... hope everything is okay now and good luck for next monday too :)
Killahertz9

Postby Killahertz9 » Tue Feb 10, 2004 9:36 pm

breayle wrote:It's valium :)

And Valium isn't the name of the drug, it's a trademark used for the drug diazepam. :)

Diazepam is a tranquilizer, so wouldn't do much for you for pain. It would just make you not care that there is pain. :)

Now, you wanna kill some pain, that's where Codeine and Demerol
(meperidine) come in handy! :) :)

opps, finger error...my bad...mmmkay.

Yeah Valium is def a tranquilizer, so is Lorazepam (tafil). Once in Rosarito...never mind. hehehe

I've been on Demerol and Morphine twice when I had to have 2 different Upper G.I's. Man that cocktail will f-U-Up....
Craig-and-Clyde

Postby Craig-and-Clyde » Wed Feb 11, 2004 12:15 am

what? drugs? where?
I don't think i'm very happy. I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams. And then I always get woken up in the morning by the sound of my own screams. Do you think i'm unhappy?
JamezBeer

Postby JamezBeer » Wed Feb 11, 2004 8:19 am

Random...

Should I post a random story thread where users add a paragraph or sentence to a topic I provide, or would I be wasting my time? :?

(BTW: The Venting thread seems to be a BBS Party story going on in there, I apparantly fainted after C&C split his pants according to OLE. "Well I was drugged on calmatives, and I drank 5 shots of your whiskey I stole" That's why I fainted OLE. :wink: ) :lol:
Old.Lady.Escobar

Postby Old.Lady.Escobar » Wed Feb 11, 2004 8:27 am

Hahahaha, good one.

...but don't think you're going to steal whiskey from me and get away with it! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

Seriously.

:D
Old.Lady.Escobar

Postby Old.Lady.Escobar » Wed Feb 11, 2004 8:28 am

Go for the story thread. I'm sure it won't be as popular as the "Do you love Butters?" threads but hey, you can try.

Return to “Hot Topics”