The "Introduce Yourself Here" Topic

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

pudn96

Re: Hello, New Members! Introduce Yourself Here! :)

Postby pudn96 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:13 pm

hello i am pudn96
i love slipknot south park and call of duty 4
spfan1494

Postby spfan1494 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:30 am

Welcome to the fan forums, pudn96. I think you'll fit in fine. :wink:
"It's not over until someone gives up the ghost."- My own quote.
"You never know what'll happen when you're on... Snork Patrol!" -Corky
"Change, or die." -Chef Gordon Ramsay
Mrhankeymustdie

Postby Mrhankeymustdie » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:03 pm

Hi everyone. I'm a nooby who's been a fan of South Park for a long time and watch it on cable in heavy doses. My hobbies/interests include surfing the net, playing computer games, NAMBLA, complaining and plotting world destruction. It's great to be here! :)
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:06 pm

Uhh... He-hello?

I couldn't find a welcome basket, so this will have to do;
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:25 pm

Mrhankeymustdie wrote:Hi everyone. I'm a nooby who's been a fan of South Park for a long time and watch it on cable in heavy doses. My hobbies/interests include surfing the net, playing computer games, NAMBLA, complaining and plotting world destruction. It's great to be here! :)

Congradulations for picking the 23rd as your first day, next year we can celebrate our bbanis together....if you stay for that long
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
pudn96

Postby pudn96 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:30 pm

merry christmas everyone :santa: :santa: :unhoodedkenny:
pudn96

Postby pudn96 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:31 pm

spfan1494 wrote:Welcome to the fan forums, pudn96. I think you'll fit in fine. :wink:
invader_ali

Postby invader_ali » Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:52 am

Uhh... hey guys! I'm not gonna tell you my real name because it's in my username so it would be kinda pointless! =P But my friends call me Gir. Let's just say that I have an unhealthy obsession with the show Invader Zim! But South Park is like my second favorite show and I've been watching it since I was in diapers!!! :D My favorite band is Mindless Self Indulgence, and I'm a comic book nerd! The comic books that I read are Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, Squee, Filler Bunny, I feel Sick, & Lenore the Cute little Dead Girl. I'm the artsy, creative, imaginable, immature type girl. I'm referred to as the "Goth" or the "Emo" girl in my school just because of the way I dress.... I'm always like, "Hello.... it's somethin' called Punk you stupid self involved prep!" But whatever. Oh and there's 2 more things ya need to know about me... I'm a video game nerd, and I'm a major retard! And I don't feel insulted if someone calls me retard, I actually thank them for the "compliment"! :lol: Sorry for boring you to tears!!! :cry:
invader_ali

Re:

Postby invader_ali » Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:57 am

Whipstickagostop wrote:Well, I guess I shouldve posted here first,but oh well what can you do? Well,Im a female from good ol' North Dakota with not alot to do.But I think ND kinda states that itself. Anywho,Ive been a South Park fan for years and think its just getting better and better with each season.Other than that,yeah...Im not very good at talking about myself.

Holy crap! I just noticed your name and it's the name of one of my most favorite songs by my favorite band!!! Do you like Mindless Self Indulgence too? omg this is so exciting for me because I don't know a whole lotta ppl who like Mindless Self Indulgence.... usually ppl just throw bottles at them! lol :lol:
RumpelForeSkin

Postby RumpelForeSkin » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:19 am

Allow me to introduse myself,

I'm RumpelForeSkin. RumpelStiltskins evil twin sister, Tho im a guy. I hope to see you all round and i hope we be best friends and we kiss and hug and give eachother xo's all the time.

Who wants to be the first to x me? X marks the spot. Inside my f*cking fore skin.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:03 am

Hello. Gosh, that sounds like a terrible malady you suffer from.
Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:49 pm

RumpelForeSkin wrote:Allow me to introduse myself,

I'm RumpelForeSkin. RumpelStiltskins evil twin sister, Tho im a guy. I hope to see you all round and i hope we be best friends and we kiss and hug and give eachother xo's all the time.

Who wants to be the first to x me? X marks the spot. Inside my f*cking fore skin.

You're a weird one...well, welcome to the forums
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
ned15

Postby ned15 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:16 pm

invader_ali wrote:Uhh... hey guys! I'm not gonna tell you my real name because it's in my username so it would be kinda pointless! =P But my friends call me Gir. Let's just say that I have an unhealthy obsession with the show Invader Zim!

horray! i love invader zim. definitely one of my favorite shows ever, it sucks that it got cancelled though. :(

glad to see a lot of (what seem to be) cool new people joining us. enjoy the forums :D
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
ihadsecswifcartman

Postby ihadsecswifcartman » Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:54 am

Konnichiwa! I'm Momo (I'm Japanese) and I totally love South Park I have seen every episode released to the public and bought every DVD available! My family calls me obsessive tehe. I often quote South Park without even relizing it. Eek! I have Tourette's syndrome! I'm a really great anime artist and I hope to go pro someday. I draw anime South Park characters ALL the time! I like to pair up Cartman to Butters and Stan to Kyle. So adorable!

Favorite Show: SOUTH PARK SOUTH PARK SOUTH PARK!!!!
Favorite Bands: Lords of Acid, Linkin Park, Japanese Bands
Favorite Types of Music: Everything 'cept rap and country
Favorite Song: total tie between Spank My Booty and Must Increase My Bust
Favorite Book: Bleck, I hate to read, 'cept manga
Favorite Movies: Team America, The Omen, A Clockwork Orange, The Hole, Butterfly Effect
Favorite Manga: Don't really gots a favorite but I'm writin' my own
Favorite Anime: YAOI OF ANY KIND
Hobbies: DRAWING DRAWING DRAWING and playing the violin
Favorite SP Episode: Tonsil Trouble (It's gay--I like gay)
Second Favorite SP Episode: Le Petite Tourette
Favorite SP Character: CARTMAN! I'M JUST LIKE HIM CEPT A GIRL AND NOT FAT! (he's my soul mate <3 <3 <3)

South Park Fantasy: Stan and Kyle get BUSY as do Cartman and Butters (I'm talkin' SEX SEX SEX!) ...That would be hawt...
BYES!

PS. ...Yes, I'm weird....
ned15

Postby ned15 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:29 am

^ ok yes, you do sound a little weird, but i like that! i'm pretty crazy myself, so it's nice to know that i'm not the only one out there whose a bit off their rocker :D
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”