The Random Thread of Evilness

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Schliby

Re: The Random Thread of Evilness

Postby Schliby » Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:52 pm

Speaking of evil and horror movies, the movie Evil Dead was one of the the best horror movies of all time, it was banned in 7 countries!
"Time is a thing we must accept.
The unexpected I sometimes fear.
Just when I feel there's no excuse
for what happens, things fall into place.
I know there is no way to avoid
the pain that we must go through,
to find the other half that is true"
zzyzx

Postby zzyzx » Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:08 pm

Gov. Blagojevich of Illinois snubs Senate, select Burris for Senate seat:

Brushing aside charges that he tried to sell Illinois' vacant U.S. Senate seat, Gov. Rod Blagojevich appointed former Illinois Attorney General Roland Burris to the post today in defiance of Senate leaders who said they would not admit anyone he selected.

The governor's announcement came less than an hour after U.S. Senate Democratic leadership issued a statement saying the Senate will not seat anyone Blagojevich chooses to fill Illinois' vacant Senate post. The statement also is signed by U.S. Sen. Dick Durbin of Illinois, who has repeatedly urged Blagojevich not to name a replacement for the seat vacated by President-elect Barack Obama.

This is EVIL of both the Gov, who knew that any pick of his would be not allowed by Senate rules to be a Senator, and this is EVIL of the Senate not to allow each State to have TWO Senators as it says in the U.S. Constitution; a Constitution that each elected official swears to defend and protect.

EVIL is everywhere! The people of Illinois suffer the worst from this EVIL; they can't have the legal process of their governor appoint someone to the U.S. Senate, and the people of Illinois suffer that when a legally appointed person is selected by the gov to be Senator, the Senate itself won't allow the appointee to serve.

EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:20 pm

About as evil as it gets.

You read it! You can't unread it!
PicklesNumber1

Postby PicklesNumber1 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:37 pm

^^^^^^^^That Post Is Win^^^^^^^^^
Thats right. I drive a YT-1300.

Im a Jesus Freak.
zzyzx

Postby zzyzx » Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:39 pm

PicklesNumber1 wrote:^^^^^^^^That Post Is Win^^^^^^^^^

Ditto
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:50 am

EVIL!!! :twisted:
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
zzyzx

Postby zzyzx » Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:27 am

A British man who reappeared five years after his apparent death at sea has been charged with life insurance fraud, and lying to get a false passport..

John Darwin, who was declared officially dead after an apparent 2002 canoeing accident, turned himself in at a police station last week claiming to have suffered amnesia. But now, he's accused of masterminding a fraud to clear his family's debts.

Detective Sgt. Iain Henderson said officers also want to question Darwin's wife Anne, who had recently been living at an apartment the couple acquired in Panama.

She'd claimed the insurance money -- and could well also face charges in the case.

Their sons want nothing to do now with their parents.

EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL :twisted:
Schliby

Postby Schliby » Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:40 am

when you hear the world evil, you think of people like Hitler. So generally evil is considered to be bad. But not all evil people in history were crazy dictators, neither were they truly evil. Aleister Crowley was considered the most evil man on earth, even during world war 1. He was public enemy number one, ever since he was an adult!
Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:26 am

Image....

Mermaid man is too frightened by the evil to say anything!
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Schliby

Postby Schliby » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:56 am

One of the most pure evil people of all time, Vlad the Impaler
If i described all of the evil things he did i would be typing for a long time. This guy was the actual Dracula.
Vlad the Impaler was a prince known for executing his enemies by impalement. He was a fan of various forms of torture including disemboweling and rectal and facial impalement. Vlad the Impaler tortured thousands while he ate and drunk among the corpses. He impaled every person in the city of Amlas -- 20,000 men, women and children. Vlad often ordered people to be skinned, boiled, decapitated, blinded, strangled, hanged, burned, roasted, hacked, nailed, buried alive, stabbed, etc. He also liked to cut off noses, ears, sexual organs and limbs. But his favorite method was impalement on stakes, hence the surname "Tepes" which means "The Impaler" in the Romanian language. It is this technique he used in 1457, 1459 and 1460 against Transylvanian merchants who had ignored his trade laws. He also looked upon the poor, vagrants and beggars as thieves. Consequently, he invited all the poor and sick of Wallachia to his princely court in Tirgoviste for a great feast. After the guests ate and drank, Dracula ordered the hall boarded up and set on fire. No one survived.
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:25 am

THAT'S F-ING RIGHT!

And Triple, you have to stop posting that picture...it's unholy.
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:28 am

Schliby wrote:One of the most pure evil people of all time, Vlad the Impaler
If i described all of the evil things he did i would be typing for a long time. This guy was the actual Dracula.
Vlad the Impaler was a prince known for executing his enemies by impalement. He was a fan of various forms of torture including disemboweling and rectal and facial impalement. Vlad the Impaler tortured thousands while he ate and drunk among the corpses. He impaled every person in the city of Amlas -- 20,000 men, women and children. Vlad often ordered people to be skinned, boiled, decapitated, blinded, strangled, hanged, burned, roasted, hacked, nailed, buried alive, stabbed, etc. He also liked to cut off noses, ears, sexual organs and limbs. But his favorite method was impalement on stakes, hence the surname "Tepes" which means "The Impaler" in the Romanian language. It is this technique he used in 1457, 1459 and 1460 against Transylvanian merchants who had ignored his trade laws. He also looked upon the poor, vagrants and beggars as thieves. Consequently, he invited all the poor and sick of Wallachia to his princely court in Tirgoviste for a great feast. After the guests ate and drank, Dracula ordered the hall boarded up and set on fire. No one survived.

Sounds like a friendly guy...
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:23 am

Great to meet you Easts. That is a funny story about your sister. Here is a funny story about my brother. Ok, back when The Devil's Rejects ( for those that don't know, it is the sequel to House of 1000 Corpses) came out, he my former best friend ( who has an evil dick head for a boyfriend now which is why she is no longer my best friend) and I went to go see it opening day. Turns out he didn't like it, certain scenes in it disturbed him or something. f*ck I thought he could handle it since he is so obsessed with Saw. Well after that he started giving me crap for 3 years for liking Rob Zombie, so I would give him crap back..Then this fall I get a new apartment and he ends up moving in with me. One day, a few months back, I go to work at Costco, and while I am gone his friend comes over to vist and they decide to hang out and watch horror movies for a few hours. Well I guess after all the sh*t my brother talked about how much he hated Rejects and how he refused to watch it, I guess he and his friend got drunk and watched it, and evidently he didn't hate it..And I gave him tons of sh*t for it, especially since I had to work that day and I would have loved to hang out at home and drink and watch horror movies all day. He hasn't teased me about being a Zombie fan in 2 months.

Speaking of Zombie, he is going to be making the sequel to his remake of Halloween. Some people I have encountered on myspace are being f*cking evil about that. Ok, I don't care if you are a Halloween fan and you didn't care for the remake, that is your opinion,but why do you have to insult Rob, the people who were in the movie, and the people who enjoyed the movie? These people are such assh*les, and the arguements about the remake for Halloween are even worse than the arguements about religion or politics on here. And all those people seem to accuse people who liked the remake of getting down on their knees and blowing Rob Zombie. Lets see, one of those people decided to call me a C-U-N-T, and another suggested I go f*ck the other guy he was argueing with. You don't see that in the arugements on here, even when things get really nasty. Whatever, they are probably nerdy wanna be film critic virgins who only liked the original Halloween because Ebert did, and I am probably the only girl they have ever talked to online. Considering the sequel is coming out in October, I and a few of my friends can look forward to almost year of flame wars on myspace, youtube and maybe Dread Central. I intend to be evil and make hundreds of little wanna be critic momma's boys cry.

Schliby, very interesting that Evil Dead was banned in all those countries. Was England one of them? I have a friend I met on the Devil's Rejects board who lives in England, he sometimes has trouble finding American horror movies, some of the more famous titles are banned over there. Then another friend of mine from the same board lives in Canada, and certain American horror films were banned over there too. Also the last time I talked to her, she told me there was no Hot Topic in Canada so she had to go over the border to shop there.

P.S. Whoever said that Sponge Bob is evil is right.
zzyzx

Postby zzyzx » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:30 am

My Grandfather's cousin (they both came from the country of Hungary) was Béla Lugosi, the actor who played Dracula. The story that was handed to me (we are Jewish, by the way) is:

Béla Lugosi was a prankster. One day during filming, actors showed Dracula a cross and a stake to put through his heart. Cousin Lugosi said in yiddish (off-script of course): "Ner gernish helphen" translated means: "That won't help" as Cousin Lugosi was Jewish!

This story, funny not evil.

But Count Dracula, EVIL
PicklesNumber1

Postby PicklesNumber1 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:33 am

I actually have no fear of a Zombie Apocalypse.

Me and some of my friends have planned it, even going so far as to have a "theme" song. Its "The End Of The World As We Know It" by R.E.M.

Lol
Thats right. I drive a YT-1300.

Im a Jesus Freak.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”