*1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

A SouthPark Orange

Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby A SouthPark Orange » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:26 pm

Probably the boys are expecting a new T&P episode , but instead of the usual fart-jokes they see something else... :shock:

Because of the date the whole preview might be misleading .T&M might do something completely different, but the only unexpected thing they could do is NOT playing a trick on us, which in turn makes it totally predictable again, if this makes any sense. :timmy:
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:37 pm

nitsuj500 wrote:BigCamera4892 wrote:
The last queef reference was 'way back in Season 3 (10 years ago), episode 1317, The Brown Noise. It appears here the queef reference is something the boys see on TV at Cartmans houses :lol:

the official name of that episode is called "World Wide Recorder Concert" the brown noise is just a nickname of the episode just like flashbacks is a nickname for the episode "City on the Edge of Forever"

I got the title from the "Episode Guide." But you are correct: From the "Full Episode" link it gives the title as you have it.

Either way, and no matter what the Sunday night prevue clip showed, a South Park Episode whose first showing is actually on April Fools Day by definition has got to be great!

-BC
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:14 pm

We called an episode for April Fool's Day, totally. But as for what the episode actually will be... well, who knows?

I really want to guess, but I'm going to try to not guess. Chances are, no one will get it right anyway. I mean, come on, April Fools Day! They gotta at least TRY to surprise everyone!

In other words, if they do a Terrance and Phillip thing, I'll be very disappointed. Hey, maybe they'll create a really horrible episode or an episode that doesn't make any sense at all, just to watch us go insane! :lol: Oh boy, there I go guessing. Argh!
CrackerZack

Postby CrackerZack » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:32 pm

A SouthPark Orange wrote:Probably the boys are expecting a new T&P episode , but instead of the usual fart-jokes they see something else... :shock:

I think we may have gotten it here! Terrance and Phillip have been replaced by female actresses for an April Fool's episode of Terrance and Phillip. Instead of fart jokes however, the episode is full of queef jokes. The boys are both outraged and disgusted, however the girls find new role models in Terra and Phillis and (just as the boys often imitate the behaviors of Terrance and Phillip) begin imitating their newly found role models in class.

Anyways, that's my theory. Time to place your bets!
dorkjackson

Postby dorkjackson » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:42 pm

I think we may have gotten it here! Terrance and Phillip have been replaced by female actresses for an April Fool's episode of Terrance and Phillip. Instead of fart jokes however, the episode is full of queef jokes. The boys are both outraged and disgusted, however the girls find new role models in Terra and Phillis and (just as the boys often imitate the behaviors of Terrance and Phillip) begin imitating their newly found role models in class.

Anyways, that's my theory. Time to place your bets!

Ah man, I think you've totally got it! If so, we're in for an awesome episode!
TroyO

Postby TroyO » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:43 pm

Yeah, I think everyone is on the right track now. As an April Fools joke, the network that airs T&P decides to air something other than Terrance and Philip (possibly chicks that queef) and the kids are totally pissed off because they take it seriously thinking "What the hell? Terrance and Philip got cancelled?!" And so Cartman calls the network demanding answers/maybe Butters freaked out and smacked his head. I'm not too sure about him.
Kobb

Postby Kobb » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:35 pm

That idea is actually a good idea and makes sense with "Queef" in the title. If Terrance and Phillip show up that would be great enough. But then again, it's April Fool's so anything can happen.

I thought that perhaps someone sent them an internet video (a shock video like 2girls1cup or meatspin or something) and it was one of the girls at school or something. I dunno. Either way this episode has a lot of potential.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the first time Timmy has been seen on the show for a couple of episodes now?
Yonnic347

Postby Yonnic347 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:39 pm

I bet you 10 bucks that this is gonna be another terrance and phillip april fools joke...

word for word:

"And now the presentation youve all been waiting for WILL NOT AIR TONIGHT DUE TO A SPECIAL TERRENCE AND PHILLIP SPECIAL *horn noise with april fools written in capital letters*

I can smell it in the air
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:42 pm

previewclip wrote:"This girls needs to be expelled"

Seems promising
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:56 pm

Speaking of April Fools jokes, I would find it hilarious if they started the episode, then after about 30 seconds, Trey, using his 'announcer' voice, interrupted the show and it led into the T&P episode from season 2 (with the April Fools gag and everything.) Then, after another 30 seconds of running that rerun (sufficient time for the phones to light up with irate fans out for blood) flash the April Fools sign again and return to the original episode.

Then again, maybe it wouldn't be that funny after all. :roll:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:11 pm

butters kenny wrote:

Seems promising

Clean out your ears. It's "You all need to be expelled!"
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:24 pm

Big-Will wrote:
butters kenny wrote:

Seems promising

At time index 23 seconds out of the 33 second preview clip: Butter's Dad says:

"The girl needs to be expelled!"

In any event, I don't think Terrance and Philip will be on the show as part of an April Fool's joke on us!

Today is Monday, Tuesdays go by quick, so the new episode is really only like a day away.
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:35 pm

Big-Will wrote:
butters kenny wrote:

Seems promising

Just checked pretty sure its "The girl" not "You all"
GlittersBlings

Postby GlittersBlings » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:40 pm

I bet one of the Forth grade girls are pranking them. My bet is Bebe or Red :D
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:44 pm

I just felt like doing this. I don't know why:

April Fools 2009! Woo Hoo Yah!

I just felt like doing this. I don't know why.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”