*1305: Fishsticks* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Just like Cartman

Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Just like Cartman » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:11 pm

[size=150]I have so much respect for Trey and Matt and the rest of the staff at Southpark and I know whatever you guys decide to come up with for Fishsticks will be funny as hell. Last weeks episode was the funniest I think you guys have ever come up with since the show began. As a voiceover artist myself I would love the oppertunity to be on the show. My own personal Imagination Land. I'll keep dreamin and you guys do the same. I love your work and hope Comedy Central will renew beyond season 15. How do I go about investing in the show's future? Sure would love to contribute in some kind of way. :D /size]
Pegazeus

Postby Pegazeus » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:16 pm

I honestly hope tear Kanye a new a'hole. That sell out piece of sh*t using that autotuning bs on his voice is lame as hell. I hope, and they probably will, do something completely outlandish. They'll probably make his normal talking voice have that dumbass effect on it.

Regardless, this looks like a good one.
SirKerrek

Postby SirKerrek » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:27 pm

Hmm... This episode idea sounds interesting, I'll give it that. I like Jimmy so if he's featured then that'd be pretty cool.

Unfortunately, I am not in touch with the rap world. So the fact that this episode may or may not heavily involve Kanye West may make it not-as-good for me. Hmm... maybe I should do some research or something.

Look at me, I'm researching for a South Park episode. I am... truly pathetic. But in any case, it's a new South Park and I'm pumped. Also "Fishsticks" .... what?

P.S. If anybody could give me a brief summary of Kanye West and why he might be lampoonable in an episode, that would be much appreciated.
Favorite Character: Butters
Favorite Episode: Good Times with Weapons
crecentmoon2

Postby crecentmoon2 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:30 pm

I can't wait for this! I think Kanye is the one who will try to take the credit for the joke because he takes credit for EVERYTHING as if he's God's gift to man.
I love seeing the kids in the school setting! It's always so hilarious. XD
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:32 pm

Ew. I just realized that I'm probably not going to be able to see the episode when it first airs. That's a disappointment right there.

ANYWAY, I hope no one who is guessing gets very close. We got too close last week, so if they can shock us with things we aren't expecting, that's fantastic. Some things we can safely assume aren't a part of this (when will we have all four boys doing something together again?) but just about anything can happen in South Park. There may end up another plot in this that we don't have any way of knowing about yet, so ruling things out is dangerous.

Oh, and SirKerrek? You're not the only one who's done some research to get ready for a South Park episode. So if it's pathetic to do so... well, welcome to the club.
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:42 pm

shabobbleofchina wrote:
moovi2 wrote:Свобода СЛОВА ! это дискриминация русского народа , своего рода проявления некой формы расизма. В правилах нигде не написано, что нельзя использовать русскую речь в постах. Я вас засужу за такое.

P/s сделаны скриншоты с правил форума, они заверены у нотариуса и не подлежат опротестованию, мой адвокат осведомлен и уже отправил жалобу в высшие инстанции.

Ждите людей в черном...

Freedom of SPEECH! This discrimination is the Russian people, a manifestation of some form of racism. The rules are not written anywhere that you can not use it in the Russian positions. I condemned you for that.

P / s made the screenshots with the rules of the forum, they are certified by a notary and can not be protest, my lawyer is aware and has sent a complaint to higher authorities.

Wait for people in the black ...

Kid, you're a f*cking retard.

shabobbleofchina wrote:
allieamity wrote:I'm also getting really sick of Cartman. He didn't start out as a main character

Umm...the first episode was titled CARTMAN Gets an Anal Probe...Cartman has always been a main character.

Ok I like this kid.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, last episode I made myself look like a dumbass by guessing wrong what I thought the ep was going to be about. So Imma keep my mouth shut this time and just wait.
Last edited by Just_Jackie on Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby 203177 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:43 pm

I wonder what the funny joke is? I hpoe is funny enough for me to laugh my ass off.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:37 pm

Regardless of what the joke is, the joke for viewers of this episode will be to never actually hear the joke. Or maybe I'm just thinking that because they've already done one "f*ck you, audience" joke this season.

You read it! You can't unread it!
LawrenceTaylor

Postby LawrenceTaylor » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:03 pm

Sounds great :D

But f*ck rating episodes and sh*t... I just want to laugh a little bit more. At the start of every season they prove they can do all this ambitious stuff, then they do the smart thing which is to disappoint some people :), like last week.

I just like it from the episode title... they always have really ambiguous, interesting titles that make you really badly want to see it.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:27 pm

LawrenceTaylor wrote: At the start of every season they prove they can do all this ambitious stuff, then they do the smart thing which is to disappoint some people :), like last week.

How is that smart? You think they intentionally create episodes to be perceived as weak?
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:57 pm

moovi2 wrote:Свобода СЛОВА ! это дискриминация русского народа , своего рода проявления некой формы расизма. В правилах нигде не написано, что нельзя использовать русскую речь в постах. Я вас засужу за такое.

P/s сделаны скриншоты с правил форума, они заверены у нотариуса и не подлежат опротестованию, мой адвокат осведомлен и уже отправил жалобу в высшие инстанции.

Ждите людей в черном...

Freedom of SPEECH! This discrimination is the Russian people, a manifestation of some form of racism. The rules are not written anywhere that you can not use it in the Russian positions. I condemned you for that.

P / s made the screenshots with the rules of the forum, they are certified by a notary and can not be protest, my lawyer is aware and has sent a complaint to higher authorities.

Wait for people in the black ...

You're a sh*tty troll, dude.
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:16 am

SirKerrek wrote:P.S. If anybody could give me a brief summary of Kanye West and why he might be lampoonable in an episode, that would be much appreciated.

Alright so a few years ago Kanye West started making "music" and it wasn't all that bad. Then the whole autotune thing became popular in 2007. Autotune, by the way, is a voice program that fixes your voice and makes sound better when you sing, it completely changes your voice no matter how much you suck at singing and makes it good, in other words it's cheating. So some "artists" out there such as Soulja Boy, T.I., Lil Wayne, T Pain, and now Kanye West thought it would be cool to load their songs with autotune so they could make more money.

So in like, 2005 his songs were mediocre at best, they were simple, easily written, he pretty much just took a minute to think of some cheesy line and some crappy simple beat an 11 year old would create. But of course the kids still loved his songs and they made it to the top of the charts. Yet, having to practice and rehearse a little to make music was too hard for Kanye, so he sank lower into the ground and started to use autotune in around 2008.

Kanye said he didn't use autotune... until he f*cked up on a live performance on SNL when the autotune and other voice programs he used to cheat his way through life failed him.

It's pretty sad really, well what's really sad is Kanye's mom, in an alley, syringe in her arm, skinned knees, dildo stuffed up her ass, covered in so much jizz she looks like a crispy cream donut.
jeenyus720

Postby jeenyus720 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:22 am

kyp wrote:i think this episodes going to be funny of course,i mean look at the rest of em.but seriously,they need to put towlie back into some of the episodes,i think towlies the funniest thing that happened to the show and they dont even put him in any of the episodes anymore.i really hope towlie shows back up. :timmy:

Dude i agree 1000000% Hopefully on the 4/21 episode. Cross your fingers! anyways i think this episode is going to be mad good. possibly a classic
jeenyus720

Postby jeenyus720 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:33 am

It's pretty sad really, well what's really sad is Kanye's mom, in an alley, syringe in her arm, skinned knees, dildo stuffed up her ass, covered in so much jizz she looks like a crispy cream donut.[/quote]

Dude didn't she die like a year ago
SirKerrek

Postby SirKerrek » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:49 am

RideTheLightning wrote:
SirKerrek wrote:P.S. If anybody could give me a brief summary of Kanye West and why he might be lampoonable in an episode, that would be much appreciated.

Alright so a few years ago Kanye West started making "music" and it wasn't all that bad. Then the whole autotune thing became popular in 2007. Autotune, by the way, is a voice program that fixes your voice and makes sound better when you sing, it completely changes your voice no matter how much you suck at singing and makes it good, in other words it's cheating. So some "artists" out there such as Soulja Boy, T.I., Lil Wayne, T Pain, and now Kanye West thought it would be cool to load their songs with autotune so they could make more money.

So in like, 2005 his songs were mediocre at best, they were simple, easily written, he pretty much just took a minute to think of some cheesy line and some crappy simple beat an 11 year old would create. But of course the kids still loved his songs and they made it to the top of the charts. Yet, having to practice and rehearse a little to make music was too hard for Kanye, so he sank lower into the ground and started to use autotune in around 2008.

Kanye said he didn't use autotune... until he f*cked up on a live performance on SNL when the autotune and other voice programs he used to cheat his way through life failed him.

It's pretty sad really, well what's really sad is Kanye's mom, in an alley, syringe in her arm, skinned knees, dildo stuffed up her ass, covered in so much jizz she looks like a crispy cream donut.

Hey thanks alot, RTL. That really cleared things up, hopefully I'll be able to enjoy the episode more now :D I actually went to YouTube and saw the SNL performance... oh man, that was painful to watch. Epic fail.

And that last paragraph you typed... was pee-myself hilarious. Lol, thanks again.
Favorite Character: Butters
Favorite Episode: Good Times with Weapons

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”