Who's your daddy?

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

BigCamera4892

Re: Who's your daddy?

Postby BigCamera4892 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:22 pm

willowrose wrote:Hi there. ;)

Hi :wink:

willowrose wrote:First off, Thank you for reading!

You're welcome :D

willowrose wrote: And then to address what you brought up, "a couple hours later Matt was calling his cell every 15 minutes" probably should have been "a couple hours later, after Matt had been calling every 15 minutes because he's a big baby and doesn't know how to handle himself being left home alone and not in the office yelling at people and getting yelled at by outsiders over the phone blah blah blah and so on".

That fixes it for me 8)

willowrose wrote: Eric showed up sometime later that night. Say Trey left for work around 8, did the meeting with everyone for the announcement around noon, called Matt and told him how it went, and then eventually worked up enough balls to call him and tell him he wouldn't be home that night after all, because he has to sit there and rework the script all night (something like that)) So let's say Eric showed up around dinner time or later. That's like, at least 10 hours that all that could have taken place within. Does that help some?

No, as I already got that time frame the first time I read Chapter 10. That Eric showed up much later that night, at a time that Trey should have been there already. Got it!

willowrose wrote:Remember, this story has been written through chapter, 65, I think, now? So maybe the following chapter (chap 11 already!!!!!!!)) will help clear/tie some things up. ;) Or be even more confusing. One way or the other!

That's fantastic (up to 65 chapters). I knew about 62 of them, but WOW

* waits for Chapter 11 *

-BC
willowrose

Re: Who's your daddy? Chap 11

Postby willowrose » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:34 pm

Warning: This chapter has curse words and harsh, somewhat severe, language. This chapter was heavily edited from the original way it was written. Please remember the disclaimer at the beginning of chapter one and remember this is all MADE UP. Please approach accordingly. Comment for cookies.

Who's your daddy? Chap 11
--------------------------------------------
"You want some?" Matt asked, holding up the bag of Taco Bell for Eric to see.

"No. But thanks. Trey wanted me to make sure you ate it though."

"Damn. Does he want you to wipe my ass for me too when I take a sh*t?" Matt asked as he pulled the food from the bag. Eric sat there for a moment, then started to snicker quietly. "Ugh" Matt groaned, staring at the food. "This food stinks. And it looks disgusting." He said while examining it. "Where's the mild sauce?" He asked after looking into the bag.

"It better be in that bag! Trey specifically told me to make sure I ask for plenty of mild sauce and I did! So it better be in there!"

"Oh. Never mind. I found it." Matt said as he pulled out a handful of mild sauce under three other tacos. Eric's heart had started racing, thinking he'd have to deal with going all the way back to Taco Bell for the mild sauce. Trey told him that Matt might be extra moody right now, and from what he could already tell, he wasn't just saying that.

Eric sat there and watched as Matt devoured the food. He knew Matt liked to eat but never saw him eat so much so fast.

"Want a napkin?" Eric asked.

"No. Why? Do I look like I need one?" Matt asked. He did have a little bit of sauce on his chin but Eric decided it was best not to bring it up.

"No. I was just wondering. I'd get you one if you wanted one. That's all."

"Don't want one." Matt said and started into the next taco.

"Congratulations by the way." Eric said as Matt chewed.

"Huh? Oh. Yeah." Matt said then took another bite. "Thanks." He added with food in his mouth.

"You think Trey's gonna let you go back to work?" Eric jokingly asked.

"Trey probably won't let me out of the house." Matt mumbled with more food in his mouth.

"You think he's gonna be the overprotective type?" Eric asked.

"I think he's gonna be the over paranoid type." Matt grumbled, then took a sip from his water.

"I thought you always drank Mountain Dew with your Taco Bell?" Eric noticed the water and asked.

"Can't. Doctors orders."

"Wow. That kinda," Eric paused. "sucks, you know?"

"The whole thing kinda sucks, you know?" Matt mocked him in response.

"You really think it's that bad?"

"This thing?" Matt asked, pointing at his stomach. "Yeah. Sure it is." He said and started eating yet another taco.

"Well, it's probably better now, than later. Right? I mean, Trey always wanted to settle down and have kids. Now at least he's getting the kids part finally."

"Hey! He has the settled down part too!" Matt grumbled at him. Eric looked at him a little surprised.

"Oh. I didn't mean it like that. I just meant, you know, like, marr-"

"I know what you meant!" Matt snapped. "Just, shut up about it OK?"

"OK"

Eric watched his hands laying against his lap for a while. Matt finished his food, burped, and then started picking at a curl that was just long enough to twirl around the tip of his finger.

"It's not like the marriage thing has never come up before. It has. But we discussed it. I'm not going to marry him just because that's what everyone else is doing or expects. That's lame. We have nothing to prove to anyone other than each other and we already proved to each other everything we need to." Matt explained.

"I know. You don't mind your baby being born a bastard though right? 'Cause that's what it's gonna be without it's daddies being married." Eric told him. He'd known Matt long enough to be able to say that.

"It's already a bastard. It was conceived out of wedlock too. That makes it a bastard." Matt explained back. Eric thought about that for a moment then figured he was pretty much right. "And don't call my thing a bastard." Matt told him.

"Your thing? You act like you're talking about your dick."

"Nah. My dick is called Trick Daddy Suck-a-lot." Matt said. Eric started cracking up laughing. Matt's face became more irritated looking. "Why are you laughing?" He asked.

"You are joking, right?" Eric asked, his face red.

"No. Why?"

"I don't think I should be hearing this type of stuff. My ears are way too innocent for this." Eric said, still waiting for Matt to say he was just kidding. But Matt just sat there giving him a strange stare. "OK. So what's Trey's dick called?"

"I can't tell you."

"Why?"

"Because that's privileged information."

"For who?"

"For me and my a-."

"Oh." Eric interrupted, wanting to laugh again, but seeing Matt sitting there with a completely straight face, he decided against it.

"My feet hurt." Matt mentioned, looking down at his feet.

"Do you want an aspirin? You can take a low dose."

"No. Aspirin doesn't help my feet."

"OK. Do you need something to soak them in?"

"No."

"Then what do you need?"

"I need you to rub them."

"Your feet?"

"Yes. My feet."

"Why?"

"Trey does."

"OK." Eric was staring down at Matt's feet. Matt had skinny feet and hairy toes. It's not like he'd never seen Matt's feet before, but he certainly never touched them before and definitely never rubbed them before. But, being the good sport he was, and the good friend of Trey's he was, he shrugged and sat down on the floor to rub Matt's feet.

"You don't have to sit on the floor you know. You can pull the chair over."

"That's OK. Let's just do this."

"You have to take your time."

"Why is Trey even rubbing your feet? They don't look swollen or anything yet."

"He rubs my feet all the time you little dummy."

"Hey"

"Sorry. It's just that, my feet hurt."

"It's OK." Eric said, with Matt's foot now in his hand. "How do I start?"

"At my toes."

"OK. Do I really have to?" Eric looked up and asked.

"No. But then I'm just gonna be that much more moody when Trey gets home. And he'll blame you."

"You suck sometimes, you know that right?" Eric looked up again and asked. Matt smiled.

"Actually, that's not true. It's more like a lot. It's Trey that sucks sometimes."

"I really didn't need to know that."

"No. But don't you feel better now that you do?"

"No."

"Well neither do I. Wanna know why? Because your fingers haven't started moving yet against my feet!" Matt yelled. Eric started pushing his thumb into the padding of Matt's big toe. Matt groaned a little.

"That already feels better."

"Really? Hm. So how's this?" Eric asked as his thumb started pushing into Matt's second toe.

"Ouch! Not good! That hurts!" Matt shouted. Eric let go completely of Matt's foot out of panic and Matt's heel hit hard against the floor. "Ouch! That hurt more! Rub my heel now!" Matt said and shoved his foot into Eric's face. It took a moment for Eric not to retaliate but he finally took Matt's foot back into his hand and started rubbing Matt's heel. "That's not right. You're doing it wrong."

"How am I suppose to do it then?"

"With the palm of your hand. Not your thumb."

"Oh." Eric said and tried using the palm of his hand. He was impressed how smooth Matt's heel was as he tried rubbing it again.

"No. That's still not how. Just do the bottom of my foot OK?"

"OK." Eric said and started pressing his thumbs into the bottom of Matt's foot.

"No. Not like that. You have to use your knuckles."

"My knuckles? So I'm kinda seducing your foot?"

"Kinda. Yeah."

"OK." Eric said, thinking he was funny but Matt didn't laugh. He started pressing his knuckles into the bottom of Matt's foot.

"That hurts. That's not how either. Trey starts under my toes."

"OK" Eric tried it.

"That's not how. You have to use all your knuckles at once."

"Oh. OK." Eric tried again.

"That's not how Trey does it! Just rub the sides of my foot."

"OK." Eric started pressing his fingers into the sides of Matt's foot.

"Not like that. You have to make circle motions. That's how Trey does it."

"Oh. OK." Eric tried it.

"Not like that! Trey uses the top of his fingers without using his knuckles!"

"OK." Eric tried it.

"That hurts! Trey doe-"

"I'm not Trey! If you want Trey to do it, then wait for Trey to do it!" Eric got frustrated and yelled. As soon as he yelled, he knew he shouldn't have. It wasn't even in his nature to yell. But he couldn't take Matt barking Trey's name and instructions at him. He was already cradling Matt's foot in his hand and that was way more than he agreed to do this night. He agreed to stay with Matt until Trey got home. He never said he'd be willing to rub his feet.

Matt just sat there with a bitter look on his face. Eric suddenly felt guilty and tried rubbing Matt's toes. Matt didn't say anything.

"So, why is yours called Suck-a-lot if Trey only sucks sometimes?" Eric asked, trying to soften the mood.

"It is a lot. Just not as much as I do." Matt mumbled. Eric really didn't need that information, but he was glad Matt actually answered the question, responding at all.

"Why?"

"How else am I suppose to sexually please him?" Matt growled, continuing the conversation but clearly letting Eric know he was still pissed.

"There's lots of ways you cou-" Eric started saying but got cut off by Matt.

"OK. Fine. Never mind. Besides I don't need to know. There's nothing I haven't done to Trey."

"Really?" Eric asked, raising a brow at Matt, actually curious to know a little more now.

"Yeah. Why? You think I'm his bitch?" Matt asked. Eric didn't say anything, just gave a little grin. "I am his bitch. But he's my bitch too. It just so happens he has one hell of a thick ..." Matt went on and explained as Eric rubbed his toes. Eric wasn't sure what to say so he just concentrated on Matt's foot.

"What kind of stuff do you guys do?" Eric finally asked, quietly, finding the question too irresistible.

"It's not what we do, it's what we don't do. Which is nothing."

Eric had to think about that one for a second.

"There has to be something you don't do." Eric accused them.

"Nope. There's nothing we don't do. Ouch! That hurt again. Just stop, OK?" Matt asked. Eric slowly laid down his foot.

"You don't want me to work on the other one?"

"No. Please don't. It's already in enough pain."

Just then Matt's cellphone rang. It was Trey so he answered it and put it on speakerphone.

"Eric sucks at rubbing my body parts." Matt answered the phone. Trey laughed.

"That better be all he sucks at." Trey said, still giggling. "What else is going on?" He asked.

"Nothing. Oh, I was telling him about our personal life. For some reason he doesn't seem to believe that there's nothing we don't do."

"Well it can't be much fun for him to fantasize about us then." Trey said. Matt laughed. Eric got up and went back to his chair. "I miss you."

"I miss you too. This is really boring."

"Did you eat?"

"Yes. Did you?"

"Not really."

"Well I'll give you something to swallow when you get home. But eat something, OK? You know how you get when all you do is drink that DayQuil stuff and nothing else. Don't do that."

"Yes daddy."

"Yeah you'll be calling me that later while I'm pulling your hair."

"Good. Oh, you gotta come in tomorrow. Voice work. So don't worry, you won't just be sitting there all weekend. But after you're done, you can just hang out in the office. But anyway, tell Eric he's a good boy and I'll reward him with hamburgers."

"OK. Come home soon."

"I will. I love you."

"I love you back."

"You guys are just as sickening these days as you were back when you first friggin met." Eric said as Matt and Trey both hung up. Matt smiled.

"Don't be hatin'."

"I'm not. But remember how everyone would complain about you guys always being on top of each other in front of everyone? And all the goofy things you guys said to each other?"

"They still do. We still do all that stuff." Matt said. Eric raised his hand.

"Yeah. Uh, hi. I'm one of them that gets to always see it." Eric said. Matt smiled. He was getting tired so his mood was a lot less severe. Plus talking to Trey relaxed him.

"Trey was really pretty in college." Matt started thinking back.

"Trey was really pretty in high school too." Eric mentioned. Matt shot him a look.

"Did you have a crush on him?"

"Not really." Eric shrugged. "We were too good of friends for me to really care like that. But I can't think of anyone that didn't have a crush on him."

"And now he's mine." Matt said with even more sleepy eyes.

"Trey was yours even before you guys met. He was just waiting for life to bring you to him."

"That's mushy." Matt laughed.

"Yeah, well it's true. I swear to God Trey hasn't stopped smiling since the day he met you. He wasn't like that in high school. Not every day anyway."

All of a sudden Matt started crying.

"Dammit!" Matt shouted.

"What did I do?! I'm sorry!" Eric said as he stood up to assess whatever was wrong.

"It's not that! It's nothing you did." Matt said as he wiped away tears. "I just, I-" He started saying and then started crying some more.

"OK. What's wrong? Because of all the years I've known you, I've never known you to be a crier." Eric knelt down in front of him and said. Matt wiped at his tears again, his eyes getting blurry.

"I- I just," Matt said like he didn't want to actually say anything.

"What is it?" Eric asked patiently.

"I MISS TREY!!" Matt finally blurted out and started bawling. "Dammit!" He yelled again. "I keep feeling these stupid feelings!" He yelled. "And now I can't see! I need my glasses!"

"I'll get them. But should I call Trey? Do you need to call him?"

"No! That'll just make it WORSE!" Matt said.

"What do you mean?"

"His voice. Hearing his voice." Matt squealed and then took a deep breath. He just sat there with his hands over his face for a moment, and then finally pulled them away. "I don't know what that was." He said in a much calmer, quieter voice. "I mean, I know what I felt, but I don't know why. This is insane."

"You mean, hearing his voice made you miss him?"

"Yes. What's wrong with me?"

"Nothing. Nothing's wrong." Eric assured him. "It was probably my fault. I'm the one that started talking about how pretty he was in high school."

"Yeah,-" Matt started saying something, calmly, then threw his hands toward his face and started crying again. "I love him so much!" Matt yelled, crying. "I really need my glasses! I can't see!"

"I'll get them. Where are they?" Eric asked as he stood up again. Matt told him where they were and he went down the hall looking for the glasses. He would have found what Matt was going through a lot more strange if he hadn't already experienced what a pregnant man was like. He didn't expect Matt to fully understand it himself right now so he decided the best thing to do was to just call Trey.

Chapter 12 soon to follow
Last edited by willowrose on Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't have a signature
willowrose

Postby willowrose » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:14 pm

BigCamera4892 wrote:
willowrose wrote:
* waits for Chapter 11 *

-BC

Now posted!!!! ;)

And you absolutely do get *award for best comment giver* by the way!!!! :) 8)

Thanks again for the support/encouragement and loyalty!!!! (mpreg Matt and Trey will greatly reward you for all your awesomeness, I promise. ;) ))

Oh and, ps, I debated if I should have waited until this story was completely finished before posting it. But then decided that might be forever from now and people might enjoy it right now. So it's nearing it's 70th chapter (it's in it's 65th at the moment)) but will probably go well over 100 before Matt pops this kid out! ;) ))
I don't have a signature
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:59 am

willowrose wrote:Comment for cookies.

Cool. I have some Kosher for Passover Coke right here, ice-cold, and ready to dip the cookies in :P

willowrose wrote:
BigCamera4892 wrote:
willowrose wrote:
* waits for Chapter 11 *

-BC

Now posted!!!! ;)

And you absolutely do get *award for best comment giver* by the way!!!! :) 8)

Thanks again for the support/encouragement and loyalty!!!! (mpreg Matt and Trey will greatly reward you for all your awesomeness, I promise. ;) ))

Oh and, ps, I debated if I should have waited until this story was completely finished before posting it. But then decided that might be forever from now and people might enjoy it right now. So it's nearing it's 70th chapter (it's in it's 65th at the moment)) but will probably go well over 100 before Matt pops this kid out! ;) ))

* still waiting for my cookies :mrgreen: *

You're very welcome. This is a great story! :D

100 Chapters???? In that case, willowrose, I promise to do my best to log on every day for each new post, but even I can't guarentee that I will be able to log on every day for 100 days. Sorry. But if I do find that I have to skip a day or two, be aware I'll catch up and post my comments when I can. This I do promise. :santa:

Thanks in advance for understanding. :D :wink:

All in all, Chapter 11 was excellent. You say you had to reedit this many times. This reader could not tell at all. It just flowed so naturally, that I even found myself commenting out loud:

Chapter 11 wrote: "Ouch! Not good! That hurts!" Matt shouted. Eric let go completely of Matt's foot out of panic and Matt's heel hit hard against the floor. "Ouch! That hurt more!”

At this point in the story, this reader, when Matt’s heel hit the floor, actually said “Ouch” out loud before realizing that I said it, and before I read that Matt said “Ouch!” too.

Chapter 11 wrote:Eric asked as he stood up again. Matt told him where they were and he went down the hall looking for the glasses. He would have found what Matt was going through a lot more strange if he hadn't already experienced what a pregnant man was like. He didn't expect Matt to fully understand it himself right now so he decided the best thing to do was to just call Trey.

Ah ha! Another nugget of information. Eric had already experienced what a pregnant man was like at some point earlier in Eric's life 8)

I have so many books on my list of what I would like to read right now, willowrose, but that will have to be put on hold as I am waiting instead for the next installment of: "Who's your daddy?"

* waits for Chapter 12 *

-BC
willowrose

Postby willowrose » Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:29 pm

BigCamera4892 wrote:

* waits for Chapter 12 *

-BC

:D Ah, thank you VERY much!!! And I'll know now not to panic if I don't "hear from you". ;) But rest assure, when you're ready, plenty of it should probably be here!!

And yes ;) nice catch. Eric definitely has some baggage in his life that we'll get to go through a little later!! This story takes on a lot of twists and turns but it's fun for me because I get to try keeping it all tied together so that it makes sense! And hopefully it'll be fun for the reader and they'll enjoy getting to know all the characters a bit better!

Thank you so much again for reading! You're definitely valued!!! :)

Chap 12 will be up soon for everyone out there!!

Oh, and *hands over a huge plate full of very tasty cookies to BC*
(and today I'm more determined to see if there's any left over passover Coke anywhere!)
I don't have a signature
erjolog

Postby erjolog » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:50 pm

OK! I finally catch up with the story :mrgreen: !
The only thing I think it´s left to say is that till now I found it really interesting and hope reading more :wink: .

Erjolog
Fav. character: Me(eric) Cartman!
2nd fav Character: Chef
3rd fav character: mexicans
saludos^^
willowrose

Re: Who's your daddy? Chap 12

Postby willowrose » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:54 pm

Warning: This chapter has minor curse words and subtle sexual content. None of it is pornographic. Please beware and approach accordingly.

Who's your daddy? Chap 12 (sorry!! THIS is the real chapter 12. The previous chapter was chapter 11. I guess no one seemed to notice the mess up! But here you go, chapter 12 in all it's glory :wink: Enjoy. ))
--------------------------------------------
"He's crying? Because he heard my voice?"

"Yes."

"Because he heard my voice?"

"Yes"

"I'm coming home."

"Trey, I'm not trying to get involved, but-"

"Then don't."

"No, wait. Trey, I know you think you have to drop everything and run home, but I've been through this before. He's over it."

"How do you know he's over it?"

"Because he said he's fine."

"That doesn't mean he's over it."

"But he's going to probably keep doing this. It's just something that happens in the early stages of pregnancy like this."

"Who made you the God of pregnancy?"

"No one. I'm just saying, if you run home now, he'll expect that every time, and that's just going to cause more of a problem."

"So I'm suppose to just ignore him? Because I'm not going to."

"I know. I'm not saying that. I'm just saying he's fine."

"If he's fine then why did you call me?"

"Because you told me to. You said to call you if anything strange happens."

"So this is strange, strange enough for you to call, but not strange enough for me to be worried about it?"

"Exactly."

"I'm coming home."

"Yeah. I know." Eric said and rolled his eyes. He knew by the time Trey hung up he was already on his way back.

By the time Eric got Matt's glasses to him, he was curled up in the chair sleeping. Eric huffed a breath of relief as he quietly sat back down in his chair. Just a couple years earlier, Eric had a fling with a producer friend of his. They'd known each other for a few years, had become good friends, then one day decided to start sleeping together. The producer friend found out he was pregnant. Eric was thrilled. Until the day the baby was born and came out black. But all those months he was faithful taking care of his pregnant boyfriend, thinking the baby was his.

He had gotten pass the shock and the hurt, and he was happy for Matt and Trey. But he still felt like he was more experienced at this than either Matt or Trey. And he knew the following months were going to be complete chaos in all their lives.

---

"Just go ask." Kacey encouraged Kevin, and then pushed on him a little. Kevin started walking down the hall, toward Trey's office. Trey came out on his cellphone.

"Oh. Sorry." Kevin stopped and said before trying to quickly turn around.

"Do you need something?" Trey asked as he briefly paused the call.

"Oh, um," Kevin turned back around. "I just wanted to say that, um, if you and Matt need anything, anything at all, I mean, do you and Matt need anything?" He finally sputtered out. Trey was standing there looking at him like he was still trying to piece together the sentence.

"No." Trey said and then carried on with the cellphone conversation as he walked past both Kevin and Kacey. Kevin turned around and mouthed "Thanks a lot" at Kacey as Kacey gave him a thumbs up.

---

Trey came quietly into the house but still called for Matt.

"I'm here. Matt?" Trey asked as he locked the door behind him.

"Shhh" Eric turned in his chair as Trey came into the room and let him know Matt was asleep.

"Oh." Trey said and tiptoed over to Matt. On the way there he ruffled Eric's hair. Eric grinned with sleepy eyes. "How long has he been out like this?" Trey asked as he looked Matt over.

"Since I called you."

"Thanks. Thanks for being here. I really appreciate it." Trey said. Eric gave him a sleepy nod.

"You know it's no problem."

"Thanks. You can spend the night." Trey told him. Eric shook his head.

"I should get home. I'll see you at work."

"OK. We love you Eric." Trey whispered as Eric got up from the chair.

"Love you guys too." Eric said in a lazy sleepy voice. Trey was stroking the side of Matt's face. "Do you need help with him?" Eric asked.

"No. We're fine." Trey said and then carefully lifted Matt into his arms.

"Damn dude. You can pick him up?"

"He's not that heavy." Trey whispered.

"OK. I'm leaving." Eric said and left the house, still amazed how easily Trey lifted Matt, and even more amazed Matt continued softly snoring.

"Trey?" Matt groaned in a tired whisper as Trey laid him against the bed.

"No, it's big foot." Trey whispered back sarcastically. Matt smiled. Trey kissed him. "I have to go take a shower real fast. I'll be right back."

"OK. No wait. I wanna come too."

"OK." Trey held out his hand.

Trey had his hand against the wall, facing the shower floor as the warm water hit against his back and Matt slid the soft loofah across it.

"Rough day?" Matt asked quietly as he slid the loofah and his fingers against Trey's skin. Trey stood straight and ran his hands over his face.

"It was rough without you there."

"It's nice to be needed."

"It sucked. Too many people with too many questions. I only got half of it written. And that sucks because we need to go in and do voices this weekend."

"Don't worry. It'll be OK. We'll get it all done." Matt said as he wrapped his arms around Trey.

"Did you mind me sending Eric over?" Trey asked with a small smile.

"You mean my babysitter?"

"Yeah." Trey giggled. "Did he read you a bedtime story and make you hot cocoa?"

"No. But he did mention," Matt started saying as Trey turned him around and held him in his arms, sliding his hands over Matt's stomach. "how hot you were in high school."

"Hot?" Trey laughed. "I guess I was pretty damn hot."

"Not as hot as you were in college."

"No. Not as hot as college."

"You weren't just hot. You were effin gorgeous." Matt said as he rested back against Trey, feeling Trey's hand slide over his skin.

"I was?" Trey smiled. "What am I now?" He asked. Matt grinned but then started stumbling over some words. "Never mind. Don't answer that." Trey said, laughing. He kissed Matt's shoulder as his hand started stroking him.

"You've gotten more gorgeous every day." Matt turned his face a little to whisper.

"You're not so bad yourself." Trey said. His other hand moved over Matt's shoulder, down his back and then gently pushed him forward a little bit. Matt's face landed carefully against the shower wall as Trey took his hips between his hands.

Chapter 13 will soon follow
Last edited by willowrose on Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't have a signature
willowrose

Postby willowrose » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:55 pm

erjolog wrote:OK! I finally catch up with the story :mrgreen: !
The only thing I think it´s left to say is that till now I found it really interesting and hope reading more :wink: .

Erjolog

Thank you VERY much!! Chap 12 has been posted! ;)
I don't have a signature
SuperMarioKirby

Postby SuperMarioKirby » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:15 pm

awesome two chapters! i've tried to make long compliments, but i keep losing internet connection, so they get lost.

You win the best commentor award!

What about me? (this is WFM talking: this is my double.)
Everyone knows it's butters!

That's me.
willowrose

Postby willowrose » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:39 pm

SuperMarioKirby wrote:awesome two chapters! i've tried to make long compliments, but i keep losing internet connection, so they get lost.

You win the best commentor award!

What about me? (this is WFM talking: this is my double.)

You win too!!!!! :) Everyone that shows some love and supports this fanfic wins!!!!

And thank you!!! ;) Chapter 13 will be coming soon!!
I don't have a signature
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:55 am

Greetings from my iPod Touch.

This iPod is great, but very hard to navigate on a BBS :(

My regular computer is down for awhile, so I can't make quotes or anything from this iPod :(

I enjoyed the chapter very much, with the plot switching between the house and the office, closing out the chapter in the shower. If I could figure out how to make quotes on this iPod, I would have quoted the part about Eric's caring of his own relationship until the baby was born of a different race, showing that Eric was cheated on and duped. (I can't easily go back and look from this iPod :( I am posting this all from my own memory, not from the computer's memory. And this keyboard is no picnic either, typing one character at a time with only my index finger to "type" with).

More later. My computer should be up again sometime tomorrow.

Happy Easter

-BC
erjolog

Postby erjolog » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:58 pm

Nice!! It was surprising how they cheated on Eric.

Looking forward to chapter 13

Happy Easter, too :wink:
Fav. character: Me(eric) Cartman!
2nd fav Character: Chef
3rd fav character: mexicans
saludos^^
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:01 pm

Not bad 7.9/10 pretty good for a first try.
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
willowrose

Postby willowrose » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:08 pm

butters kenny wrote:Not bad 7.9/10 pretty good for a first try.

Thank you butters kenny!!!! :)
I don't have a signature
willowrose

Postby willowrose » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:09 pm

erjolog wrote:Nice!! It was surprising how they cheated on Eric.

Looking forward to chapter 13

Happy Easter, too :wink:

Thank you very much!! :)
I don't have a signature

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”