Michael Jackson

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

jamclish

Michael Jackson

Postby jamclish » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:12 pm

Tragedy about Michael Jackson, but on the positive side, I am looking forward to an episode where Michael Jackson and Sadam hang out with Satan!
timmytim248

Re: Michael Jackson

Postby timmytim248 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:16 pm

COPY & PASTE on every video if your sad MJ is dead!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :(

Postby 203177 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:31 pm

yeah i heard about that. i cried when i heard about it. RIP micheal i'll never forget you.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
denigrid

Postby denigrid » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:16 am

Ya know, i never really cared for the guy because he molested a kid until the episode of south park with him and his kid. good episode good episode. bye michael see ya in about 80 years. :shock:
sexy negrita

Postby sexy negrita » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:21 am

I am super sad right now! so sad. :(
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:06 am

I just finished watching live coverage of Michael Jackson being placed into a helicopter, and then the helicopter took off toward the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office near the USC medical center.

So sad :(
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:47 am

I'm going to make it clear. I was never a Michael Jackson FAN but I loved a lot of his songs.

I thought he was kinda nuts, I always thought a lot of the things he said like "doo doo feces on the wall" naming his kid "Blanket" and all that funny and outragious at the same time.

But then again, he was abused as a kid and he never had a normal child hood. Anybody who went through what he did as a kid is going to be a little sick in the head.

But this guy is a legend. He influenced many people artists, R&B, Rock, Pop you name it. And he put out some of the greatest songs of all time and was a great dancer.

I hope with all my heart he is in Heaven living out the childhood that he was deprived of which he said led to a lot of his problems in later life.

R.I.P Michael. You will be missed.
Stan and Kyle :)
Nynjah

Postby Nynjah » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:22 am

kfgg wrote:I'm going to make it clear. I was never a Michael Jackson FAN but I loved a lot of his songs.

I thought he was kinda nuts, I always thought a lot of the things he said like "doo doo feces on the wall" naming his kid "Blanket" and all that funny and outragious at the same time.

But then again, he was abused as a kid and he never had a normal child hood. Anybody who went through what he did as a kid is going to be a little sick in the head.

But this guy is a legend. He influenced many people artists, R&B, Rock, Pop you name it. And he put out some of the greatest songs of all time and was a great dancer.

I hope with all my heart he is in Heaven living out the childhood that he was deprived of which he said led to a lot of his problems in later life.

I can not agree more with you, I too wasn't the greatest Michael Jackson fan, but I sure loved his music.
R14

Postby R14 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:02 pm

I never liked MJ or his music that much, but still I was shocked when I heard the news. It woke me up;)

At first I couldn`t believe it and thought it was some kind of joke, but then all tv channels and radio stations started reporting it.

It reminds me of when Cobain died. Well, I wasn`t actually alive when he did, but I imagine it being like that.

I`m sure MJ won`t be forgotten and people not even born may still discover his music.

Even though I prefer a different kind of music, I respect MJ for his. I know he did so much for today`s music. It wouldn`t be the same if he hadn`t been. He accomplished much more in 50 years, than many people do in more time. Still I`m sure he didn`t always have a happy life.

Goodbye Michael, you will not be forgotten.
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:28 pm

kfgg wrote:I'm going to make it clear. I was never a Michael Jackson FAN but I loved a lot of his songs.

I could not agree with you more. I think you have summed up my feelings exactly. It's SO unfair, I feel, to judge Michael Jackson life by the standard we consider "normal" when our lives and his life were SO different. Do we know what it's like to have every second of our lives documented on camera? Did we have the burden of the pressure of record sales on us since we were 10 or 11? Did we know the pressure of knowing that people all over the world expected so much from us all the time? He didn't have the time to form mentally as a person that we did.

I've been reading some of the things people have been saying about him on Facebook and I'm amazed at how people who didn't know him and will never know his success have such negative opinions.
R14

Postby R14 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:03 pm

I agree with Just_Jackie. His life can`t have been easy. I`m sure I would have become just as disturbed if I was in his situation. And I understand him wanting to have a childhood. I feel that way sometimes. Wanting to stay a kid;)
Child molesting is not OK though, but nothing is proven in his case. I cannot say I know that much about him and I don`t listen to his music or anything so I cannot judge.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:19 pm

A lot of good posts (and newbies) are lost because they just HAVE to have a link to something not related to South Park at the end...
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:27 pm

...Am I the only person on here who doesn't really care about his death?
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:31 pm

I would guess that you were the only one who came into a thread titled "Michael Jackson" looking for people who don't care about him.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:14 pm

Kelly MacCornmac wrote:...Am I the only person on here who doesn't really care about his death?

Well, death is just death. It's all about his life - the music he's made, the impact he's left on musicians and artists everywhere, and yes, even the pedophile and child molester images that ended his career.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”