Holy Hamburgers! The greatest idea I have ever had!!!

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

TXChainSnatchMasacre

Holy Hamburgers! The greatest idea I have ever had!!!

Postby TXChainSnatchMasacre » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:35 am

My Idea is for an episode, and I really don't care if there's some gay rule that says I can't post episode ideas. In any case, it comes, of course, at a five finger discount straight from the Mantees I stuffed in my ten gallon fish tank to think up good ideas for me. If you guys at South Park studios don't at least consider using it...there will be consequences...like Tom Cruise knowing where you guys live. (he'll probably break through a window so he can stand on your furniture, and then get really really pissed when you squirt him with a water gun.) Continuing on, here is my idea that I felt was so important, that I had to post this...um...post.

My idea: Terrorists get really offended by Transformers 2, as they feel that the explosions are not realistic enough and feel they could do better. When Michael bay decides to make Transformers 3, the boys attempt to stop him and save America from a terrorist attack of michael bay proportions. (You know Michael Bay has it coming! Half of America would follow the man like sheep off of a cliff.....into a CGI explosion.) Dr. Ian Malcom from Jurassic Park best summarizes it too: that whole quote about standing on the shoulders of geniuses, taking what others had done and simply taking the next step, and packaging it, slapping it on a plastic lunchbox and selling it. What makes it even better is that Spielberg produced the godamnned thing.

So yeah. Make this episode. Amercia needs a f*cking wake up call. If there is one good thing about Transformer movies though it is this: for years, transformers fans had been talking about how much the Star Wars prequels sucked. WELL IN YOUR FACE TRANSFORMERS FANS!!! Your movies sucked too! The score is finally settled. We're all in denial that our movies are crap. And Finally, finally I have peace. :)

But I Digress. Plleeeaasse make the episode! Now I'm going to go play 'lambs' now.
kyleishotomg

Re: Holy Hamburgers! The greatest idea I have ever had!!!

Postby kyleishotomg » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:20 pm

Umm nice idea i think.
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:43 pm

Firstly no TV show is going to seriously use a fan idea, secondly that's a horrible idea, and thirdly and finally everyone thought the prequel trilogy sucked an a completely random movie being bad doesn't change that.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
theearthspotgoesboom

Postby theearthspotgoesboom » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:43 am

700 million dollars and sales records kind of random?

That's like saying, it doesn't matter that tens of millions of people are listening to it, because its only O'Reilly, Hannity and Limbaugh...Lord have mercy

Michael Bay is a similarly creepy tool. And I loved the animated movie so much :(

Return to “General South Park Discussion”