Last persons to reply to this thread wins

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

Kensuke

Re: Last Reply Thread - "There sure is a lot of trash-talkin'!"

Postby Kensuke » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:43 am

BRMBug wrote:HOw about these guys: Queen For A Day I've never seen them in person, or heard much of them, but everybody I talk to who's seen them says they're really f*ckin' good.

They're pretty good, not amazing, but pretty good.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:45 am

Goodnight, Stephen.
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:45 am

Only one person in this world is truly amazing and that's Fabio.

EDIT: And Ron Jeremy.
Last edited by RideTheLightning on Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:49 am

There is most definetly something wrong with my wrist. It is NOT supposed to bend or sound that way...
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:34 am

As the admin of SPU: Feel free to join, but recognize that it is a fanfiction oriented forum. There is ample room for other discussion, but it is not SPS II.

BW is not other people. He lives in Los Angeles; I have someone on another forum unrelated to SP tat has the same IP. LA is a big place and many people can join from the same I.

But enough defending him, because how he went about banning several long-term members was asinine, idiotic, bone-headed and illogical. I understand why, people; someone posted personal information and regardless of its accuracy, the intent is bad enough. However, first they should have been warned and then the appropriate response leveled after the post was deleted. For one person, this may have been a ban. For others, a warning and nothing more.

BUu guess what? The post was not deleted, which means the reasoning for banning has nothing to do with that particular issue. It was personal, a defense of BC more than anything else.

And that reasoning is idiotic. I've always defended you off-site BW when someone would crack on you, but now it is clear that you are out of patience for the forum and no longer care. You need to tell nall to get some active mods besides you on here because you are beyond burnt out. I remember you from 2004 and you would *not* have done this then.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:50 am

seven
ssouthparkk4602

Postby ssouthparkk4602 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:51 am

Well, I can understand a ban without a warning if it was in the heat of the moment (Awesome song! XD), but what got me was the permaban. I mean, I have never been banned at all here, and was a member since 2005.

THAT is why I was so shocked.
"If the President has a BLT tomorrow, the Republicans will try to ban bacon."
-Alan Grayson

"Tolerance of intolerance is just as good as intolerance."
-TheAmazingAtheist

Formerly: gtaca2005 Member since: Thu Jan 06, 2005
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:54 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:As the admin of SPU: Feel free to join, but recognize that it is a fanfiction oriented forum. There is ample room for other discussion, but it is not SPS II.

BW is not other people. He lives in Los Angeles; I have someone on another forum unrelated to SP tat has the same IP. LA is a big place and many people can join from the same I.

But enough defending him, because how he went about banning several long-term members was asinine, idiotic, bone-headed and illogical. I understand why, people; someone posted personal information and regardless of its accuracy, the intent is bad enough. However, first they should have been warned and then the appropriate response leveled after the post was deleted. For one person, this may have been a ban. For others, a warning and nothing more.

BUu guess what? The post was not deleted, which means the reasoning for banning has nothing to do with that particular issue. It was personal, a defense of BC more than anything else.

And that reasoning is idiotic. I've always defended you off-site BW when someone would crack on you, but now it is clear that you are out of patience for the forum and no longer care. You need to tell nall to get some active mods besides you on here because you are beyond burnt out. I remember you from 2004 and you would *not* have done this then.

Ohh! Ohh! I wanna be mod, I am the most active person on the forum XD

We should have a big campaign for mod, and a poll, and whoever gets the most votes wins!
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
That God Damn Moose

Postby That God Damn Moose » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:48 am

WTF happened while i was sleeping?

btw

Happy Birthday RTL =]
ιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlι

The moral of this story is: never talk to muffin trees.
Peg

Postby Peg » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:59 am

Happy birthday RTL. ^-^
And I'm waaaaay too lazy to read 10 pages. :roll:
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:03 am

Wii fit man wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:As the admin of SPU: Feel free to join, but recognize that it is a fanfiction oriented forum. There is ample room for other discussion, but it is not SPS II.

Ohh! Ohh! I wanna be mod, I am the most active person on the forum XD

We should have a big campaign for mod, and a poll, and whoever gets the most votes wins!

Just because you are the most active doesn't mean you'd be the best mod...
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
CherrehCola

Postby CherrehCola » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:56 am

Happy b-day RTL,and...as always,I feel like I missed something here :shock: :timmy:
DON'T KICK THE BABY!

~*Dream about the sun,you queen of rain.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:33 pm

There was a secret plan to infiltrate fast-food restaurants and I wasn't invited? :cry:
spfan1494

Postby spfan1494 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:38 pm

Eh, I see nothing much has happened while I was gone. I had a feeling...
"It's not over until someone gives up the ghost."- My own quote.
"You never know what'll happen when you're on... Snork Patrol!" -Corky
"Change, or die." -Chef Gordon Ramsay
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:25 pm

Spfan: Your up early?? :o

Eh, I think I have a lot to do today....mainly packing :roll:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.

Return to “Games”