The most evil episode of Cartman..

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

ericcartmanage

The most evil episode of Cartman..

Postby ericcartmanage » Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:56 pm

In my personal views, the quintessential episode that reeks of the hallmarks of utter and complete evil, darkhearted genius would be Scott Tenorman must die.. I couldn't applaud any louder to such an outstanding plot by Eric in his quest for revenge!
seamus yarr

Re: The most evil episode of Cartman..

Postby seamus yarr » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:58 pm

agreed

lol at ending

ur tears r so tasty nd sweet
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
Master_Of_All

Postby Master_Of_All » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:01 pm

Scott Tenorman must die, duh.
Shadowyoshi

Postby Shadowyoshi » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:12 pm

Scott Tenorman Must Die. No contest.
jeffhuys

Postby jeffhuys » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:37 pm

And SECOND most evil?
ericcartmanage

Postby ericcartmanage » Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:00 pm

Tree Critter Christmas, Imaginationland, or the Cartman has AIDS episode...
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:30 pm

I would disagree that Scott Tenorman was his most evil episode. After all Scott did trick Fatass out of his money. And Cartman did deserve some degree of vengence. Sure he took it way further than a normal kid would, but still, he was motivated by revenge.

I'd call the stuff he was doing in Passion of the Jew way more evil. In that episode, his only reason for riling up the masses was because he's a hateful little f*cktard with a lot of misguided anger directed at Jews for no reason.

Or even some of the stuff he's done to Butters was more evil than the Tenorman thing. Because he did it just to be mean and make himself feel like a big man (metaphorically, of course). It says a lot more about Fatass as a character that he does stuff like this. I think that's more evil than a well executed, but over the top, revenge plan.

You read it! You can't unread it!
ericcartmanage

Postby ericcartmanage » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:03 pm

I beg to differ, but there is just something even more wrong and vile about cooking one's own mother and father, then tricking that child into eating them whilst licking away the salt of his tears after discovering the truth. It's more sick and vile than just mere wordplay slander, bottom line.
redblade7

Postby redblade7 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:18 am

Something that really always bothered me was in Fat Camp when he sold the kid the candy saying it would solve his problems. I was always like that kid in being easily tempted by food "right in front of me" as he said. I'd put the end of Scott Tenorman as second place to that Fat Camp scene.
"Don't touch me! I've had my nuts broken, body poisoned, have been made love to in the ass by three dozen 40-year-old men—I just wanna go home and take a, a hot bath!" -Stuart McCormick
ericcartmanage

Postby ericcartmanage » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:47 pm

Well there are the two types of fat people in South Park, Cartman and Rob Reiner or Sally Struthers who have made peace with their large bodies and keep eating regardless, (anyone notice that Cartman hardly eats so much through the episodes anymore?) and those that feel ashamed about it , like those in Fat Camp. However, it isn't so evil to coax a larger person than it is the person who WAS large and get them into eating until they're fat and miserable again... which has yet to happen i think. Now THAT would be pretty sick and evil...
Peg

Postby Peg » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:26 pm

The Passion of the Jew. Poor Kyle. :(
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
theinfernal1

Postby theinfernal1 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:11 am

Scott tennerman must die....Bravo, my friends....Bravo! :twisted:
James--76

Postby James--76 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:37 pm

And the end of Jared has aides when he sat outside Butters house eating popcorn while listening to him get beaten by his parents.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
ericcartmanage

Postby ericcartmanage » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:00 pm

Passion of the Jew is only what we have always expected of Cartman to do to Kyle , but to get seriously sick and twisted would be to force Kyle to eat un kosher food, and that would get really sick, although Scott Tenorman still had the sickest ending to date. Cartman listening to the beating of Butters is a normal reaction for Eric any day of the week. However, the end of Imaginationland was pretty twisted!!!
Peg

Postby Peg » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:48 pm

Ieuw, yea, the ending.. So yucky.. Don't remind me of it. :P
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*

Return to “General South Park Discussion”