*1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Pegazeus

Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Pegazeus » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:54 am

RideTheLightning wrote:
Pegazeus wrote:Oh god, Ike running out of a......closet? You know damn well what they are going to show in that part. It's gonna be baaaaad.

I think that was his bed room, I mean there's a bed in the room he was running out of and I don't know too many people that sleep in beds in closets.

No that is the closet. Why would we run out of his bedroom and then the next room be a room with stars and planets on the wall, a picture of himself, and a colorful dresser? It's the closet, you can see shirts in the corner and stuff. Trust me, if you don't understand the implication of why it would be a closet then I'll be glad to tell you, but I'm sure that's not the case.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:56 am

RideTheLightning wrote:
Pegazeus wrote:Oh god, Ike running out of a......closet? You know damn well what they are going to show in that part. It's gonna be baaaaad.

I think that was his bed room, I mean there's a bed in the room he was running out of and I don't know too many people that sleep in beds in closets.

Actually that might not be Ike's crib. I don't know what the f*ck that little thing next to the light is in the picture.

i think it's like a little shelf thing...you never know with south park....just go with it
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:58 am

Pegazeus wrote:
RideTheLightning wrote:

No that is the closet. Why would we run out of his bedroom and then the next room be a room with stars and planets on the wall, a picture of himself, and a colorful dresser? It's the closet, you can see shirts in the corner and stuff. Trust me, if you don't understand the implication of why it would be a closet then I'll be glad to tell you, but I'm sure that's not the case.

wait...what?
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Pegazeus

Postby Pegazeus » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:01 am

wait...what?

Are you asking why there is a significance of the closet?

If you are, the basis around the episode is Dead Celebrities, therefore the closet is most likely going to show David Carradine with the noose around his neck and penis, because that is how he died. And you know South Park with pushing the limits, so yeah, expect that scene in this episode.
pitayas

Postby pitayas » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:04 am

Michael Jackson STALKING IKE!!!
i think that will see in this new episode!!!
i can wait :mrgreen:
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:11 am

Pegazeus wrote:

Yeah on a second thought maybe that is a closet. I don't think that has any significance though. I think it's just a white light scaring Ike out of the closet.
Pegazeus

Postby Pegazeus » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:13 am

RideTheLightning wrote:
Pegazeus wrote:

Yeah on a second thought maybe that is a closet. I don't think that has any significance though. I think it's just a white light scaring Ike out of the closet.

Did you read my above post?
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:19 am

Pegazeus wrote:
wait...what?

Are you asking why there is a significance of the closet?

If you are, the basis around the episode is Dead Celebrities, therefore the closet is most likely going to show David Carradine with the noose around his neck and penis, because that is how he died. And you know South Park with pushing the limits, so yeah, expect that scene in this episode.

good point...probably
that was so f*cked up with david carradine too, they have to have that
JohnHorn

Postby JohnHorn » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:31 am

Probably really scarry and odly like the episode with the child molestor going about town.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:35 am

JohnHorn wrote:Probably really scarry and odly like the episode with the child molestor going about town.

what episode are you referring too? there have nee lots of child molesting episodes in South Park's awesome history
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:39 am

oh my god i just got the clip to work and it's so amazing!!
someone needed to make fun of the sixth sense...and it's genius!!!! AAHHHHH!!! ike is so cute too.
dead celebrities. nice.
Scotland

Postby Scotland » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:46 am

you know what would be funny? If Issac (chef) was in this
Yeah! So I did! I wanna just smiling!
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:49 am

Scotland wrote:you know what would be funny? If Issac (chef) was in this

totally...Scientology and all
SirKerrek

Postby SirKerrek » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:00 am

Holy crap it's that time again!

Time to stalk the site until word of the new episode comes around, time to watch the laughably short preview clips, and time to speculate with little to no evidence!

It's South Park time!!

.... That was lame.

Okay, "Dead Celebrities," eh? Sounds awesome. From the "dazzling" :lol: 11 second clip, there is at least that one line from Sixth Sense in there, there might be more.

As for me, I'm feeling a combination of Poltergeist parody and making fun of all those cheesy-ass ghost hunter shows.

No matter what, though, it looks promising, with a premise that sounds entertaining in and of itself. Plus, Ike rocks, so there you go.

Can't wait for Wednesday!
Favorite Character: Butters
Favorite Episode: Good Times with Weapons
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:16 am

SirKerrek wrote:Holy crap it's that time again!

Time to stalk the site until word of the new episode comes around, time to watch the laughably short preview clips, and time to speculate with little to no evidence!

It's South Park time!!

.... That was lame.

Okay, "Dead Celebrities," eh? Sounds awesome. From the "dazzling" :lol: 11 second clip, there is at least that one line from Sixth Sense in there, there might be more.

As for me, I'm feeling a combination of Poltergeist parody and making fun of all those cheesy-ass ghost hunter shows.

No matter what, though, it looks promising, with a premise that sounds entertaining in and of itself. Plus, Ike rocks, so there you go.

Can't wait for Wednesday!

nice intro...reminded me of the south park parodies of rob shneider movies....(rob schneider is about to find out......) but yeah i agree!!!!!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”