Poker Face

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

ZeroRamzes

Poker Face

Postby ZeroRamzes » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:50 am

Those of you who saw the latest episode will agree with me that Cartman singing this song was awsome. I didnt hear the song before soo when I checked out the original I was a little disapointed cos Cartmans was way better :D. Any way I'm not starting this topic just to praise the song but to ask for a longer version of it, ofc with Cartman on vocals. I understand that such a thing probably doesnt exsist right now but I am hopeing that by making this topic that could change. Pls post here if you agree with me and you would also like to see this song in a longer version.

For those of you who dont agree, go hug a tree.
H_P

Re: Poker Face

Postby H_P » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:18 am

I think Trey and Matt need to release the Faith+1 tracks already. I mean, they said they made full songs!
sikness

Postby sikness » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:13 am

I like how the japanese kild the dolphins and then just ran off..............funny sh*t especially when im stoned 8)
ŠĩĶŊêšŜ
leet n sour sauce

Postby leet n sour sauce » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:32 am

I would LOVE if they released the entire track, i would imagine that they cartman'ed the entire song, and then used cuts of it in the episode. i can not wait for this to be released.
queso6p4

Postby queso6p4 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:49 am

Yeah, I started dying when I hear Cartman singing Poker Face, especially when he ad libbed, " I don't give a crap 'bout whales, so go and hug a tree..."
n00biito

Postby n00biito » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:50 pm

The fact that they were using the guitar hero band thing made it even better. I absolutely loved it that Kyle didn't join Stan in his cause. That kept things fresh and interesting.

So as a Cartman fan I say "Release the full track already!" Respect my authoritah! ><
robcobes

Postby robcobes » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:15 pm

does anybody know why the sea shepherd boat has a Dutch flag?
So much to do at Cartmanland, but you can't come. Especially you Stan and Kyle.
JBgoode

Postby JBgoode » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:23 pm

Original version is by Lady Gaga, pop music's current camp queen. (she sports shades w/ feathers on 'em on her album cover) She accepted her Best New Artist VMA draped from head to toe in red lace (zero exposed skin). By the way, Cartman does the stutter-line (p-p-p-pokerface, p-p-pokerface) way better than Gaga ever did (her version sounds more like b-b-b-bokerface, b-b-bokerface), especially with the microphone amp-echo cause by singing loudly. 8)
zman982

Postby zman982 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:40 pm

Hey guys, loved this episode and love the cover Cartman did for Poker Face. I took a little time to make an unofficial mp3 version of it. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Poker Face - Eric Cartman Cover _Unofficial Version_.mp3 - 3.87MB
zoop1322

Postby zoop1322 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:47 pm

Here's a link to a full 3:30 version I found:

http://rapidshare.com/files/300174446/C ... __zkm_.mp3
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:25 pm

zoop1322 wrote:Here's a link to a full 3:30 version I found:

http://rapidshare.com/files/300174446/C ... __zkm_.mp3

Very impressive. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Nosferatu Zodd

Postby Nosferatu Zodd » Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:00 am

Seriously I thought this episode was great...except for the inclusion of the freaking poker face song. I freaking hate that song there was nothing funny or cool about it. It was just annoying and stupid.

South park needs more death metal. like when slayer scared off the hippies...although slayer is hardly death metal....how about some Necrophagist.
H_P

Postby H_P » Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:31 am

Nosferatu Zodd wrote:Seriously I thought this episode was great...except for the inclusion of the freaking poker face song. I freaking hate that song there was nothing funny or cool about it. It was just annoying and stupid.

South park needs more death metal. like when slayer scared off the hippies...although slayer is hardly death metal....how about some Necrophagist.

Ugh, this is why I hate metal fans. Not Metal, metal FANS.

What the hell isn't funny about Cartman singing a pop song? I hate the song too, and I thought it was freaking HILARIOUS to see someone like Cartman sing a song like that!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:01 am

H_P wrote:
Nosferatu Zodd wrote:Seriously I thought this episode was great...except for the inclusion of the freaking poker face song. I freaking hate that song there was nothing funny or cool about it. It was just annoying and stupid.

Ugh, this is why I hate metal fans. Not Metal, metal FANS.

What the hell isn't funny about Cartman singing a pop song? I hate the song too, and I thought it was freaking HILARIOUS to see someone like Cartman sing a song like that!

Totally. I used to hate Sailing Away until I heard the Cartman version. I now enjoy both of them.
CityWokEmployee

Postby CityWokEmployee » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:50 am

I'm a bit confused on why everyone thinks Cartman's performance of that song was so epic.

It wasn't.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”