Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

DaBird

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby DaBird » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:02 am

1. Vampire Rip-Off novels/movies/shows

When Twilight came out, it was original. Now EVERYONE is making something with vampires in it. Most of them seem to be trying to get as close to Twilight as possible without infringing on copywright laws (powers, beliefs, appearance, etc...). Now, practically every form of media is saturated with vampire rip-off stories. For the love of God, somebobdy create something original!

2. Agressive Drivers

These are the people who seem to think they own the road and that everyone else better get the f*ck out of their way. Stupid selfish bastards.

3. Hippies

Need I say more?
Don't get mad, just flip

DaBird
Beard

Postby Beard » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:06 pm

All the 12 year old girls in my town going crazy over Twilight, and they don't listen when I say "Stephanie Meyer can't write!" Urgh.
Formerly known as Master_Of_All

Consistent poster in the Character Discussion threads.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:10 pm

Dog sh*t.

Especially when it hides in piles of leaves.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:11 am

^What a romantic city Triple :lol:

When my dad goes on his man-period. I'd really like to pop him in the mouth when that happens.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
deathandecay

Postby deathandecay » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:24 pm

I apologize beforehand, as my argument is in the minority of the current generation...
I truly see no point in the current fad of this self-apprising Twitter.

Posting pictures of yourself and writing about your life on the world wide web is one thing, but to stretch this whole self-promoting lifestyle by making a program that lets you post your current whereabouts/thoughts in a single post? How the f*ck are we gonna evolve if we're just glued to a f*cking screen talking about ourselves all the damn time?? We have more productive things to do, and there are more important things in life! Like...slurpees.

I know, I know.... I'm a relic.

Postby 203177 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:43 pm

people who act like english 12 is so difficult. it really annoys me!
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Drednot37

Postby Drednot37 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:33 pm

Another minority gripe here, but what truly gets me in a sh*tty mood once every week are the lawn-care workers around my apartment complex, who start using their machinery with all that damn loud noise that they make so freaking early in the morning (at around 6:00 A.M., on average).

I'm totally not a morning-person of any kind, and my first college class isn't until nine, so yeah... those guys force me to have to use earplugs every Tuesday morning, but even so, I have to spend the rest of the day with some degree of drowsiness as a result. Meh... ¬_¬'
---
Make love not war. Condoms are cheaper than guns.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:20 am

The fragility of Volkswagen rear axles. :evil: I mean God damn, you bounce over one curb at 20 and *THBPT*!

Postby 203177 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:52 pm

people who discourge people who have learning disabilities.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:10 pm

It's kind of saddening and a tragedy when a U.S. state and murder victims' families punish the crime of mass murder with the crime of state-sponsored murder, i.e., execution. They may call it "retributive justice and closure", but I call it sheer, ultimate revenge, and revenge never solves any problems as many believe it does in the form of justice. It's sickening! :x
Still the same as it ever was.
DaBird

Postby DaBird » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:35 am

ADVERTISEMENTS!

The vast majority are incredibly dumb, incredibly cheesy, somewhat offensive, or some combination of the three. I understand that it's a tough economy, but annoying the crap out of people with commercials that are just plain annoying isn't helping anybody!
Don't get mad, just flip

DaBird
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:37 am

angeldeb, if you mean the DC sniper, he didn't try to shoot up your school. He wasn't even near you- I was lucky. No one I knew died. But 10 others did. They're gone forever. Because of that guy. He hypnotized a young boy into killing. Open your eyes! This is the very best time to use the death penalty!
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:24 pm

Wii fit man wrote:angeldeb, if you mean the DC sniper, he didn't try to shoot up your school. He wasn't even near you- I was lucky. No one I knew died. But 10 others did. They're gone forever. Because of that guy. He hypnotized a young boy into killing. Open your eyes! This is the very best time to use the death penalty!

I know I don't condone the murders that he might have committed and been involved with, but still I don't think death is an appropriate punishment that protects society from all harm anymore than life imprisonment. But I know he had been abused in childhood and suffered from mental illness, yet the state of Virginia withheld evidence of mental illness and child abuse, which was still an unfair trial for me! And WiiFitMan, since you support the death penalty but I don't, can you please let this capital punishment debate die before it turns into a war again?!
Still the same as it ever was.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:18 pm

Don't worry, I don't want a flamewar. I like debates though.

but still I don't think death is an appropriate punishment that protects society from all harm anymore than life imprisonment.
My issue with that is: what if he escapes...and kills more? Criminals escape from prison a lot...

But I know he had been abused in childhood and suffered from mental illness, yet the state of Virginia withheld evidence of mental illness and child abuse, which was still an unfair trial for me!
Eh, I don't think killing is an appropriate way to show that...
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:37 pm

Wii fit man wrote:]My issue with that is: what if he escapes...and kills more? Criminals escape from prison a lot...

Not really. Escapes from maximum security prisons (where this fucktard would've been) are quite rare. There has never been an escape from the newer Supermax prisons. We have a lot of experience detaining dangerous people in this country and considering the tens of millions of people we lock up in America, the number of escapes is just tiny.

The death penalty is always an argument about morals and justice and junk like that; never about any practical problems like possible escapes or financial cost. Those concerns are just too insignificant by comparison.

You read it! You can't unread it!

Return to “Hot Topics”