Team Palin: The formation of a cult of idiots.

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

ssouthparkk4602

Team Palin: The formation of a cult of idiots.

Postby ssouthparkk4602 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:46 am

Palin is a dumb bitch, and her "fans", errr, I mean "supporters" are even more so....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7 ... r_embedded

Yes, I called her a bitch, cry about it. I'm not sexist. I just call women I despise bitches, and men I despise assh*les.

Want equality? Fine, they're f*cking idiotic, moronic, IQ deficient fucktards.

I know people like *cough*Just_Jakie*cough* are going to say: "They just picked the stupidest people like Jay Leno does on Jay Walking!!!"

Well, that sure is a lot of stupid there..... :|

I CAN SEE "I HOP" FROM PORCH!
Last edited by ssouthparkk4602 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If the President has a BLT tomorrow, the Republicans will try to ban bacon."
-Alan Grayson

"Tolerance of intolerance is just as good as intolerance."
-TheAmazingAtheist

Formerly: gtaca2005 Member since: Thu Jan 06, 2005
2+2=5

Re: Team Palin: The formation of a cult of idiots.

Postby 2+2=5 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:14 am

Palin has never bothered me, any more than your average ignorant contradictory creationist; it's the sheer number of people who persist in defending her after countless gaffes: the fact that McCain chose her as his running mate and it gave the party an undeniable vote surge.
I prefer the word pussycat to describe her than bitch :P
SuperMaids/superiorsavior/PIPaul strikes again...because he forgot his Passover. Again.
ssouthparkk4602

Postby ssouthparkk4602 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:28 am

Don't know much about Palin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OClkx5pUx80

"I don't know much, but I like Palin. And that may be all I need to know."

-Palin voter.

f*cking idiots. Anyone taking this idiot seriously should be cock-slapped.
-Alan Grayson

-TheAmazingAtheist

alchemist anarchy

Postby alchemist anarchy » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:17 am

Stop bi***ing about Palin. I don't like her either, but it's a waste of my time complaining about dumb bi***es. That is exactly why she gets attention anyway. Both haters and fans give her equal attention and i'm sick of hearing about her.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:24 am

I don't hate her( I do know when she was a mayor, she had all the books that had anything to do with witchcraft banned from the library, and she had Stephen Kings books banned, and that did piss me off, but you can't really expect more from a brainwashed bitch like her), but I do think she is crazy..And not someone who should have any political power. The people who would want to vote for her as president in 2012, well, they must be crazy and deluded too, if they think she is mentally competent enough to do the job.
ssouthparkk4602

Postby ssouthparkk4602 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:48 pm

alchemist anarchy wrote:Stop bi***ing about Palin. I don't like her either, but it's a waste of my time complaining about dumb bi***es. That is exactly why she gets attention anyway. Both haters and fans give her equal attention and i'm sick of hearing about her.

I will never stop. It is SOOOOOO much fun.

I don't like making fun of retards, so I kinda feel bad, but hey, if people insist she isn't stupid, I am justified in having my fun. You wont take that from me. :mrgreen:
-Alan Grayson

-TheAmazingAtheist

Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:57 pm

I had to stop watching the OP video at 2:40 instead of the full 8+ minutes because those people are so goddamn clueless it makes my skin crawl.

I'm serious. I was squirming in my chair watching this. I don't care if it's 'edited' to just show only the stupidest people in the bunch, but still, that's a LOT of people, and you can bet its the majority of them.
ssouthparkk4602

Postby ssouthparkk4602 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:26 pm

Pip Tweek wrote:I had to stop watching the OP video at 2:40 instead of the full 8+ minutes because those people are so goddamn clueless it makes my skin crawl.

I'm serious. I was squirming in my chair watching this. I don't care if it's 'edited' to just show only the stupidest people in the bunch, but still, that's a LOT of people, and you can bet its the majority of them.

I'm telling you, PT, WATCH IT ALL! :lol:

Some guy at the end... Wow...

Interviewer: "That's not true sir, where are you hearing this?"
Man: "I can't recall, I just been hearing it"
Interviewer: "Well what do you listen to, what are you a part of?"
Man: "I go to church groups, other meetings..."
Interviewer: "Well what do you watch? Where do you get you news?"
Man: (WITHOUT hesitation!) "I watch FOX News A LOT!"

I am NOT lying. He said he watches it "A LOT". And YES, he emphasised on "A LOT", said it louder than the rest of the sentence.....
-Alan Grayson

-TheAmazingAtheist

Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:47 pm

:lol: ^^ Yeah, I sat through it all and noted the FOX news comment, but my favorite part was at the end when the guy said, "I think you're going to see crowds like this wherever she goes."
ssouthparkk4602

Postby ssouthparkk4602 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:00 am

Oh God no..... He's right though... :o
-Alan Grayson

-TheAmazingAtheist

TOTAL_BRUTAL

Postby TOTAL_BRUTAL » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:35 am

People are f*cking stupid. The scariest thing about this is if Palin is nominated then whether people agree with her political stances or not they'll probably STILL vote for her just cause she's a chick.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:11 am

Well, I am a chick, and I am all for a woman president...But I wouldn't vote for Palin, because she would suck as a president..The only thing I would probably get out of having her as president is having a president who is more fun to make fun of than George Bush. I may like the idea of a woman as president, but the right woman, not a stupid bitch.
JohnHorn

Postby JohnHorn » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:19 am

Obviously their need to be 50 more presidents in short succession to increase the diversity of u.s. presidents but seriously O_O— it appears to be pretty homogenus.
More diversity of presidential staff? YES… More diversity in congress and the likes… YES… does it matter what race someone is NO.
Gender No.
The thing though is… In terms of sudgesting how the u.s. should have it's political system structured in terms of how fair it is is hypocritical We had an unpopular tyrant for 12 years in office.
now our priminister is ellected on I guess and 8 year basis[the politiscs goes like this their was a 12 year one……… after a while due to popular decent apparently at-least popular decent involving the ellection commitee it was decided that the priminister should be for a shorter period of time in power… as we have 4 year terms… that makes it about 8 years… but alas never mind… Oo› So No we didn't emulate your system…,
our president can have at most 2 terms of both 6 years…[Actually I think the president should be ellected once every 3 years].
I think our system is a bit better then yours… but not by all that much… the big difference is that… our constitution is a bit harder to rampage and ignore for our politicans that's nice… except that they still rampage and ignore the constitution.

Shes just typical.… anyway,
TOTAL_BRUTAL

Postby TOTAL_BRUTAL » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:27 pm

M00ndragon69 wrote:Well, I am a chick, and I am all for a woman president...But I wouldn't vote for Palin, because she would suck as a president..The only thing I would probably get out of having her as president is having a president who is more fun to make fun of than George Bush. I may like the idea of a woman as president, but the right woman, not a stupid bitch.

I'll admit, I'm generalizing here. But I mean just look at how Obama got his vote. At least around here, people didnt seem to give a rats ass about his political agenda as much as they wanted to vote for a black president, regardless of whether or not he would be capable (which he clearly isnt). You'd be surprised how apathetic and moronic the average american population REALLY is.
Last edited by TOTAL_BRUTAL on Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peg

Postby Peg » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:49 pm

TOTAL_BRUTAL wrote:
M00ndragon69 wrote:Well, I am a chick, and I am all for a woman president...But I wouldn't vote for Palin, because she would suck as a president..The only thing I would probably get out of having her as president is having a president who is more fun to make fun of than George Bush. I may like the idea of a woman as president, but the right woman, not a stupid bitch.

I'll admit, I'm generalizing here. But I mean just look at how Obama got his vote. At least around here, people didnt seem to give a rats ass about his political agenda as much as they wanted to vote for a black president. You'd be surprised how apathetic and moronic the average american population REALLY is.

Yup, true. I don't live there, but I guess Randy Marsh corresponds with the average American. 'Nuff Said. :P
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”