Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

waynes9

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby waynes9 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:34 pm

The TRUE definition of the "F" word -F_A_G_S

It doesn't happen often but, I must disagree about SP's definition of the "F" word. Sorry Trey and Matt !
It is well known that it's true meaning is as follows:

F_A_G_S; (n)plural 1. The country of France. 2. The french people and it's government. 3. A person proud of anything french or anyone supportive of France.
See Also: French Canadian.

The proof is in the word "F_A_G_S" itself:
F_rench
A_re
G_ay
S_issies

Even the British refer to "CIGARETTES" as F_A_G_S.
WHY ?
A few quick reasons;
1. You suck on cigarettes. The french have had to suck the ass of everyone they've ever gone to war with.
2. Cigarettes kill millions of people. The french have cost the lives of hundreds of millions in the last 100yrs. just saving their asses.
3. Cigarette companies don't care about what happens to people who use their product or the pollution caused by it. The french dont care about what happens to people in other countries, or the effects of testing their nukes out in the ocean in this day and age. Do it on your own soil F_A_G_S ! If you haven't figured out what it will do by now, maybe you better stick to crushing grapes.
This is just a tiny example of the Fags(french)
So, i hope Websters updates it's dictionaries to the true meaning of "F_A_G_S". Remember... French Are Gay Sissies!!!
ME
Beard

Postby Beard » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:58 pm

People who think they have such a great idea even when you tell them 300 times about how it's stupid and will just get them in trouble
Formerly known as Master_Of_All

Consistent poster in the Character Discussion threads.
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:22 pm

Well, while I was online on the internet, all of a sudden the browser shut down and up popped a box that said that my computer "contains signs of viruses and malware programs presence". But I thought that pop-up box was suspicious and it might attack my computer if I click OK, Cancel or X. I had to shut down the computer and then turn it back on to make sure the "pop-up warning" doesn't appear again (it didn't, thank God!). I had to run McAfee again to make sure my computer wasn't infected. Being scared by scareware in the form of a pop-up warning stinks! :( :cartmansad:
Still the same as it ever was.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:06 pm

SQL errors are pissing me off!

I can barely do anything! It pops up EVERYWHERE! Not just when I make a new thread either....:/
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:49 pm

The scary level of truth to this joke.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:12 am

Ever been constipated while having diarrhea? It's not fun.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
AxayPaulene

Postby AxayPaulene » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:35 am

everything pisses me off. I'm not joking.
well, except for South Park cause its just too damn funny and ingenious to get me mad. :cartmansmile:
ive given up on everything but im not too much of a wuss to f*cking cut myself, those pussy emo people.
(sorry if you are emo.)
have a nice life to everyone else! :unhoodedkenny:
R.I.P Pip: 1989 - 2010
Πιστεύω σε σας

Pull your fucking pants up!
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:00 am

^^well...okay, i'm not even going to say anything.

it pisses me off that SPS is fucking censored.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
IKyman

Postby IKyman » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:24 am

When people thinks they are better then everyone by explaining their writings needs more improvements and setting where the story takes place and I absolute hate horrible spelling in stories, especially with South Park. I cannot understand the words at all and the whole story doesn't make any sense, however, they do correct the right spelling.....some of them. Spelling mistakes pisses me off :evil: :evil: :evil:
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:47 am

IKyman wrote:When people thinks they are better then everyone by explaining their writings needs more improvements and setting where the story takes place and I absolute hate horrible spelling in stories, especially with South Park. I cannot understand the words at all and the whole story doesn't make any sense, however, they do correct the right spelling.....some of them. Spelling mistakes pisses me off :evil: :evil: :evil:

yeah, it is really annoying when people don't even take the time to edit their fanfics...you are talking about fanfics, am i right?
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
big keny

Postby big keny » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:37 pm

my brother....full stop
(\__/)
(='.'=)
('')_('')
RAGGLE FRAGGLE!
i wasnt hitting you,i was simply high-fiveing your face
SUM 41 ROCKS!!!
celtic dragon!
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:57 pm

That Avatar video game ad that has appeared in the home pages of video game websites like GameSpot and GameFAQs just now, yet it STILL acts as if it's a month overdue by saying "In stores Dec. 1. Pre-order now!" HELLO?! December 1 is TODAY!!! Get a clue! :x
steelspine

Postby steelspine » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:38 am

Anyone that drives and talks on their cellphone at the same time
I know that's probably common but it never fails to set me off.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words ... words might hurt me deeply, causing great emotional, mental, and psychological damage leading to a lowered self-esteem and decreased work-related efficiency."
-- Anonymous
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:15 am

The fact that if you want to do anything on the internet these days, you need to set up an account and have a password for it. I just want to explore the games on my computer. WTF?
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:57 pm

It's strange that while I was online and about to post today, suddenly an ad appeared and automatiacally redirected me to some dangerous site like angelsecurity.com, but I had to click on the "Back" button to go back to the time that I posted. That's strange, just like yesterday on Facebook. Have you ever had ads that automatically redirect you to some dangerous site? Believe me, automatic redirection ads stink! :(

Return to “Hot Topics”