The Get Cartman Removed from the Main Four Petition

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

nbabechenko

Re: The Get Cartman Removed from the Main Four Petition

Postby nbabechenko » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:55 am

Wii fit man wrote:3. ILYG is a girl.

Sorry iloveyouguys I didn't know. :oops:
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:53 am

nbabechenko, dude, I am going to kick your motherfucking ass and make you cry home to yo ugly goddamn bullshit mama! Me and Wendy will kill you, bitch!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:05 am

:| Whaaatever crazy. Good luck with all of that.
AxayPaulene

Postby AxayPaulene » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:20 am

Okay, I have mentioned this before somewhere else, but I'm gonna mention it again that there's a REASON (besides all the laughs) that Cartman is the way he is.
Cartman is a bastard, yes, but he is the backbone to this show's structure. If everyone was really nice and not mean and not a bitch all the time, then this show would not have as high ratings as it does now. You NEED someone like Cartman, someone who contradicts things and is twistedly evil enough to make you eat your parents. His personality and beliefs, like some other characters on this show, helps balance out his dominating opposites; Stan, Wendy, and Kyle. It's for story structure.

If Cartman left, then this show would turn as bad as the Cleveland show, or some other Seth Macfarlane shit. And plus, who else would yell to his kitty that "THIS IS MY POT PIE!!!"?
R.I.P Pip: 1989 - 2010
Πιστεύω σε σας

Pull your fucking pants up!
James--76

Postby James--76 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:21 am

Yeah though cartman's not my favorite character if he was gone the show would miss that vital ingredient that makes this show special it would lose alot of it offensiveness.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
nbabechenko

Postby nbabechenko » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:17 am

nwt000 wrote:nbabechenko, dude, I am going to kick your motherfucking ass and make you cry home to yo ugly goddamn bullshit mama! Me and Wendy will kill you, bitch!

Calm down guy. How am I supposed to know you were a guy? If you wanted to be treated like one you should have made an avatar that looked like one. I just don't care for Wendy as much as you do, and since she is not a "real" main character, it's obvious that the creators of South Park don't care for her as much as Cartman. I mean if they were forced to kill off either Wendy or Cartman, they would kill off Wendy. I don't hate Wendy, she isn't my least favorite character, and I don't actually want her killed off. I just don't want her to replace Cartman.
nbabechenko

Postby nbabechenko » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:20 am

AxayPaulene wrote:Okay, I have mentioned this before somewhere else, but I'm gonna mention it again that there's a REASON (besides all the laughs) that Cartman is the way he is.
Cartman is a bastard, yes, but he is the backbone to this show's structure. If everyone was really nice and not mean and not a bitch all the time, then this show would not have as high ratings as it does now. You NEED someone like Cartman, someone who contradicts things and is twistedly evil enough to make you eat your parents. His personality and beliefs, like some other characters on this show, helps balance out his dominating opposites; Stan, Wendy, and Kyle. It's for story structure.

If Cartman left, then this show would turn as bad as the Cleveland show, or some other Seth Macfarlane shit. And plus, who else would yell to his kitty that "THIS IS MY POT PIE!!!"?

You have an excellent point. I have always said:

"Granted he is an extreme, self centered, raciest at times, but who among us can say that they have never thought a racist thought, told a racist joke, or judged someone for being different. Cartman is the embodiment of that part of us that we never like to express (x10). But I think it's nice to hear some of the stuff he says. The stuff that comes out of his mouth is just so unimaginable at times, yet it can be expressed in a comedic fashion. Sometimes we all need a Cartman in our lives to give comic relief to things that just aren't considered funny otherwise. I find it somewhat relieving." 8)

Also, Good call on the Cleveland Show. It is a show that was destined to fail before it even began. It is just to much like Family Guy (only Stupider).
Ike99

Postby Ike99 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:21 am

Cartman should not be removed from the main four. He is probably the funniest one out of the four, worst, but funniest. It's his evil and racist ways that make him insanely hilarious, if they were to remove anyone they remove the whiny Jew Kyle.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:25 am

Ike99 wrote:Cartman should not be removed from the main four. He is probably the funniest one out of the four, worst, but funniest. It's his evil and racist ways that make him insanely hilarious, if they were to remove anyone they remove the whiny Jew Kyle.

Who sucks? You do! ^_^
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual

Return to “Character Discussion”