You know how South Park spoofs ad campaigns?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

nwt000

You know how South Park spoofs ad campaigns?

Postby nwt000 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:45 pm

Remember the Kia Sorento Super Bowl XLIV commercial with the toys going on a wild night out? Well to promote the first half of Season 14, they should do a similar comercial where they have costumed versions of Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny, Butters, Craig, Clyde, Token, and Jimmy going around Los Angeles and partying and stuff. Maybe somewhere else, they meet Wendy, Timmy, Tweek, Bebe, Red, Kevin, Pip, Annie, Bradley, Francis, Jason, Lola, Heidi, Millie, Sally, Esther, and other South Park residenst at some club or something like the Viper Room. It would be pretty awesome to see live-action mascot versions of all the South Park characters, so I hope Trey and Matt make the promos for Season 14's first half something like this. If you don't know what I'm talking about, watch this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJqs3D2vv4I Also, the only major change would be that the abrupt ending showing the characters as only being toys could be cut, but they should keep that part in if they're going to sell new action figures/plush of the characters this season. If they did this ad, it would be similar to how the spoofed the new Pepsi logo ads last year for the first half of season 13. Also, you know how Family Guy and the Simpsons have done Coke commercials for the Super Bowl? Well how about next year Trey and Matt do a South Park Coke Super Bowl commercial too? It would be awesome to see everyone at a Super Bowl party in South Park in someone's house and say Stan and Cartman get into a fight over the last Coke and Stan wins. I really want a South Park Coke Super Bowl commercial next year!
King Of Canada

Re: You know how South Park spoofs ad campaigns?

Postby King Of Canada » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:36 pm

:shock: Riiight
Generation 15: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:22 am

King Of Canada wrote::shock: Riiight

But I really want to see mascot versions of the South Park characters!
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:32 am

Fuck the Kia Sorento.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:41 am

...I like it. I was thinking they could spoof some of the Geico ads, but that's better.
King Of Canada

Postby King Of Canada » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:54 pm

nwt000 wrote:
King Of Canada wrote::shock: Riiight

But I really want to see mascot versions of the South Park characters!

Creepy. Seriously dude, it's nevar going to happen.
Generation 15: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
June Cabrerra

Postby June Cabrerra » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:18 pm

nwt000 wrote:Remember the Kia Sorento Super Bowl XLIV commercial with the toys going on a wild night out? Well to promote the first half of Season 14, they should do a similar comercial where . . . . . . . (edit)

Yes, I like your idea, nwt000. I really do :D

Return to “General South Park Discussion”